→ #
-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.2
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-3DS FAQ-
>Hey guys, I'm getting the "Failed to mount CTRNAND” error. Am I fucked?
Read the guide, if after installing a9lh use 9.2 ctrtransfer
>hey guys, i updated/closed the lid while on 2.1 and I didn't make a backup, now I'm fucked. Help?
Brick or meme
>How do I move to a new SD card after I'm done hacking?
Just copy and paste everything.
>Can I play anime games on my american/yurop 3DS?
You can play any game from any region as long as you're running the latest version of Luma (the thing you installed in the guide).

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
↳IOSU + Kernel Exploit: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co
-NDS-Bootstrap looking more promising gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/page-74#post-7042348

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Adrenaline, see this post wololo.net/2016/11/24/installing-adrenaline-without-psn-access-advanced-users/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279446-mega-dragon-ball-fusions-uncensored-usa-region-free.html
mega.nz/#F!MFRWmSaI!KLrAuQBBTZcajHMa1s-Fng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Benis.

Stupid question guys but in the a9lh guide when it says:

you thought what?

keep your retarded /v/ fight out of here tnx

Dunno how to talk to birby

hack yourself

Should I play DB Fusions now that it's uncensored?

3.63 VITA GAMES
FUCKING WHEN
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
H
E
N

Cute borb! :3

plave arm9loaderhax into ctrnand With old SD
System settings yeah

Are you seeing Sys 11.x.x?

>pic
not even a dbtard but 10/10

From the other thread.

I backed up some save data from a different PS vita with a different PSN a few months ago. It's still on my computer but I can't get it to work with QCMA. The Vita manager just says there's nothing on my computer. What can I do to restore my save data? Is there a way to manually do it? The game in question is on a cartridge (MGS HD.)

Veeky Forums is literally just /r9k/ but actually working out

how do i get titlekeys off 3dsdb? I want to download dream drop dstance but the freeshop tells me it isnt a valid url

you don't get them from 3dsdb you get them from 3ds.titlekeys.cm

that game was never on the eshop therefore has no titlekey that was dumped, get a cia from a site

Where's the uncensor patch @

also, you can't get dream drop distance from freeshop because it isn't in the eshop at all

Huh, could have sworn there was a store page for it. Thanks anyway

there's a demo and trailer for it that's about it

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279446-mega-dragon-ball-fusions-uncensored-usa-region-free.html

>tfw just realized that the Rom Hacker rank I received on 3DSISO allows me to view Staff-only section of the forums
Interesting.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Cute Bird!

I'd reply if I did user, try not to feel to bad.
When people aren't replying it doesn't mean they're ignoring you on purpose, rather that anyone who is currently online most likely doesn't know.

I get that, I don't feel bad. I'm just wondering because I have a shitton of progress on the original saves and I'd like to get them backed up, but so far messing around with the sd portion of VitaShell I haven't found a surefire way.

>description
the fuck? ididnt even know you needed to censor a db gaem

Is there any reason to keep my PS4 on 3.55? If I update to 4.05, can I access PSN? I'm starting to think whatever homebrew PS4 could have isn't worth no networking.

Stupid question, but can i use a usb powered HDD to store games when hacking the wiiu through the hue method.

Anyone know why I can't play with other people online in MH4u? My system is hacked and I downloaded the game off the freeshop. Other online services like downloading DLC and even finding other player's lobbies works. But once I join I get an error code and get booted out. Is this a problem on my end or does it have to do with the hack|?

no, 4.06 patches shit

also ps4 has no games

Some of the games i install from Freeshop launch with a black screen. I just changed my region, updated with CTR and now when i download and install games of any region, some will work, other will just have a black screen.

Let's say I'm a shitter who can't into a9lh but has luma emunand and want to play GBA games. Is it possible? Because I injected some .cias but it has an error when I try to play them.

you should setup a9lh

it's harder to make gba.cia work if you're using emuNAND compared to setting up a9lh

is it safe to update if I have A9LH and Luma installed? I haven't bothered updating beyond 11.1. so I've been getting update messages for months. I can play games just fine but I don't want anymore messages.

you have to install every gba game you want to both nands, having a9lh removes that annoying stuff

PS4 never ever

Should I just update to 4.07 then? The only thing I was even looking forward to was Steam and emulators.

What is the latest version of NTR cfw? 3.4 is from 10 months ago, did development stop?

yes creator was bullied and quit

I'm trying to get this on my Henkaku Vita but QCMA isn't working. Is there any way to decrypt these and put them on the Vita?

You need CMA and matching account for that.
Try a different QCMA, then OpenCMA+Official CMA.

Bump

Since I'm here lemme ask Pokémon X/Y or Omega/Alpha?

whats australia like

Twilight Princess HD has been telling me to please wait for like an hour, should I just turn the console off?

Fucking hot right now tbqh.

X/Y
Then S/M

So if my account doesn't match then I can't put them on?

It's a different vita than the one I had before.

It's encrypted to account and system IIRC.
Or maybe just account.

Already finished Sun bought the physical copy first day was my first game since Gold/Silver so I missed out on a lot

>h()mebrew
fuck you i cant ctrl+f the catalog when you do that shit

Well, is there any other way?

Nigga just type hbg

You only need hb

No

it's always hbg though way shorter to type too

If I got the PSN from the other vita and logged in on it, would it work?

Try it.

Maybe i will tomorrow, but when i went to the backup menu of QCMA, it showed the system's name, not the PSN. Probably won't work. I guess I'll just ask someone here for a MGS HD save of theirs.

Halp. Starting out with this. Mai requires me to create a folder, but I couldn't create a folder, looked that up, found that I need Vitashell, downloaded Vitashell, but I can't even copy Vitashell to Vita with Filezilla.

Is there any downside to upgrading to 11.2 from 11.0?
Already hacked of course.

what the hell is config.cia

Nothing... nothing at all.

I'm not that dumb

Are the GBC emulators in Retroarch Vita not working for anybody else?

no

Trying to play GBA games but the framerate and sound is fucked up. What do, lads? I'm using mGBA that came with the homebrew launcher when I hacked my 3ds using 3ds.guide

supposed to install gba cias they run natively you don't need an emulator

Why aren't you just installing GBA .cias?

use injects you nerd

mega.nz/#F!MFRWmSaI!KLrAuQBBTZcajHMa1s-Fng

Thank me some day later
(To all these are the ghosting/Color fixed CIA's so even the ones that nintendo has officials of are better from these cias than freeshop)

You can connect online again.
You can play every game online again
You can use the Web Browser again.

Those are some of the shit you have to deal with.

Shit, I don't think it's worth it, then.

Can someone dump and upload the 1.30 Gundam Breaker 3 and update 1.02 for World of Final Fantasy?

When I try to install Pokken I get this

Error: MCP_IInstallGetInfo 0xFFFBF3E2
Confirm complete WUP files are in the folder. Try power down.

What do? Every other game seem to install just fine

If you already played S/M then just skip gen 6 all together.

Why i just got into it?

>with a special flute (which we never made available), you could obtain this Pokemon that we give away literally every year

the vanilla games are fairly tepid. i'd go for rising ruby / sinking sapphire next; features are pretty great and it doesn't run like ass.

Why do so many people install both Decrypt9 and Hourglass9 when Decrypt9 can do everything that Hourglass9 can do?

hourglass9 is a retard proof decrypt9 also never removes a9lh when restoring

The the entire 3ds homebrew community is just filled with retards?
Good to know

Alright my friend thanks

These threads are great examples of that. People can't seem to read instructions, even when the process has been heavily simplified .

Can you close the lid while installing CIA files with FBI?

Short answer : no.

Long answer : nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The .3ds to .cia tuts are not working.

If you put decript9 bin into luma then luma doesnt load. Putting the decrypt9 folder in homebrew and selecting it from homebrew doesnt work.

Fairly sure you can't head. The D9 bin goes in to /payloads, you should already have it there if you installed A9LH.

I installed cakescfw like a year and a half ago and have just left it at that.

Recently I've been trying to play a couple of VC games and gotten pissed off at the region locking, is it at all convenient to swap to Lumiacfw?

I dont really fancy losing all my saves.

I know it goes into payloads smartass.
i have a9lh but no such bin is in there. At least there wasnt until I just put one there and then removed it when it didnt work

Did you give D9 a button command in the filename? Like x_Decrypt9 or a_Decrypt9 etc. There's no way putting the bin there would outright prevent Luma from loading.

I did. First time I opened Luma it updated then reset the 3DS. next and every subsequent time it checked for an update, then sent me back to the home menu with an error

Is there a way I can get to the homebrew launcher just like any other payload in luma (holding up for example)

I still haven't finished Ocarina of time

don't think there's a bin for it

>want to copy nds save oncartridge to microsd
>decrypt9
>nds flashcart options
>auto ntrcardhax to ak2i

what does this option do? make it dumpable i assume, anyway to reverse or and side effects?

no it's for ntrcardhax if your 3ds is hacked already don't worry about it

fug guess ill use twlsavetool then?

ok i give up converting cause shit just dont work

kenka bancho 6 and time travelers apparently have no .cias anywhere on the internet either

fuck it. whatever