Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:treeofsavior.com/news/?n=828

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA), Silute

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart/Legio)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

youtube.com/user/JoeSwaaz for epic murmillo pvp montage clips 2vs1

Reminder that R10 archer will be cossack!

>Murms are bad PVP class
Fucking IMC, Murms are literal gladiators if anything Murms should be one of the PVP focus class.

How much better would the event be if the bosses were random instead of two shadowgalers every time?

still pretty shitty

They probably intended it to be. Lancer was supposed to be the pvp choice instead of dragoon2, too.

dayum these 12yo's

Probably worse, honestly. The Shadowgalers are really easy to avoid and dodge, and having consistency makes this event really easy (until Stage 3).

When will Dethrone and Pears get the Dark Theurge treatment?

What kind of skills would cossack have? Would you build it with the current ET SR setup?

>easy to dodge
>Full platform aoe that hits you in midair and invisible rain

It should be

>normal mode
>10 HP
>0 hp recovery
>each attack does 1 dmg
>everyone gets 2 items to ress one party member. some seconds cast time and cooldown

>hard mode
>same with 3 HP and no ress item or only 1

and ofc with better servers so we get decent ping

The aoe is slow and once you get the timing down it's no problem every time.

The acid rain won't hit you if you keep moving since it aims around where you are but has a delay, and it does have a shadow on the ground where it will land.

I'm looking at a video of the rain right now and there's no shadows on the ground. The one that killed me today didn't draw the raindrop that hit me at all. The ground aoe is inconsistent and does things like hitting me during the next jump after I jumped over it, landed, and the wave passed.

What?

Here's a shot of a shadowless raindrop from that. Is this affected by what graphics settings you have?

After doing a few more runs, the shadows are inconsistent yeah. But the other half of what I said still holds true.

Jumping towards the center of the aoe has never failed me except when lag decides to have its way, but that can't be helped.

These event rewards aren't even worth all that trouble.
GMs said themself that its crazy and they probably nerf/fix it next maint.

Trying to dodge the large aoe is inconsistent with bad ping.

I haven't played in a while what are TBL times now?

real thread this way guys

no, fuck you

9.00 pm at Klai

7pm, 10pm, 4am
that's gvg!

ohh true, TBL was 2h before GBL(at9)

On Klaipeda, the only TBL change was removing 12pm for no good reason. GBL lost 12am. The remaining times are the same like says.

why do we have two threads?

see the guild lists. some retard tried to be le funny. fuck that shit