January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Also is awakening a 4* worse than straight up pulling a 5*?

I just don't understand why it's so neccesary to pull a 5* or re-roll. Awakening my Cecil doesn't seem like it will be difficult.

retrying UW U+ again. room's open

Is it too late to start RK or is it ded already?

5* bases, and especially offensive characters in general, mostly have vastly superior attack skills and stats compared to 3/4* bases even if they all end up as 6* in the end.

desu I wanna waste time with Apocalypse UW, I might want to host a room later

It's still at 3/4, what is still needed?

Never really a bad time to join. In fact you can get a free level 50 character if you can survive the first few challenges of the FFT event

im going to bed. good night anons.

maybe we can do that MP room another time

shi-do-nee

>Hear a knock on your door
>You go to open it
>It's Lightning asking you out on a date
Do you accept?

crashed again.
well maybe later.

good night user

>paying for a timed event that will go away

why

Alright I will re-roll. The pastebin doesn't say which units are good, it's blank.

Which 5* are acceptable for starting a new account? Yun? Who else?

afaik you don't have to pay for it, just if you want the sombrero costume

Nah, I'd rather date a jet-plane

Were you needing both of them cleared or something?

Any 5* except Ace or Delita. Ramza's kinda meh for now but becomes a godlike support later on.

Ace is a top tier character though and will easily carry any scrub.

Eclair, for the last time! I'm dating a motorcycle!

How many re-rolls did it take you?

Or anyone.

I rushed throught the Nightmare dungeons and forgot about X's Raids, so I need to beat both Ultima Weapons

I want to marry Lightning!

Synergies aside which would generally make a better Knight, Agrias or Gilgamesh? Both have their BSBs.

6 fucking months before my first 5* base. I still regret not rerolling on that lightning banner.

Agrias has holy imperil which sets her up to be paired with the rest of a holy team. Gilgamesh's advantage is he can dispel and retaliate.

So I draw the 5 summon tickets, do the free one and then the half off one and then if no 5* reroll?

Completely forgot about the imperil.
Guess I should then work on them both and use whichever fits my needs, right?

Yep. Have fun.

Which of the Chocobros gives the best blowjobs?

Do we get Toblerone

I don't know who else is on your team, but at this point, I'm inclined to say why not use both at the same time?

I'm married

I missed whatever ya'll were trying earlier but I can join and help.

I've been bringing onion in the back with bsb, and for ultima I could bring a lot of holy abusers to bully him. Beatrix, celes, cecil, minfilia. Just depends on what everyone else brings for me to decide which one I should bring

Iris

But I didn't pay for a timed event. I just got it for free while paying for extra content for each of my bros.

your mom

Jeez, Omnislash is a mouthful in Japanese. Choukyuubushinhazan

Sorry for that, was already in a pub raid too. I wanna help if you still need it. Tyro BSB/Y'sh Wall & BSB/Beatrix BSB/Yuna BSB2 are probably my better options; first two already set up from finishing this last one.

Sekihakyuukyokutenkyoken

I guess I can try again, the room is open now.

anyone else wants to join? standard pass

Super-Ultimate War God Supreme Slash!!!!

The one actually trained to please men.

Reminds me of MMX4. Megaman got normal sounding skills, Zero got ching chong nippon ultimate cutter

2/4 get in here

what do you need?

we need two more players, anyone wants to join?

we have wakka's full breakdown bsb, enholy agrias bsb, catgirl's wall and tyro bsb

Anyone doing mobius multiplayer?

And doing some heavy lifting?

one more.

or do you guys want to jump at it right now as is?

Gimme a min, I'll be there. I'll back out and rejoin as needed to modify my setup.

>mobius

We could really use an OK or Ramza shout. I can switch to them. But I'd like if they joined so I can go ez mode with Vanille.

Does the great nayn change rewards everyday also?

I have Noel and Vanille. I can't do OK or Ramza, so it's up to you.

it will be nice.

I will bring in Ramza. Come back in

Sorry for the delay, dealing with some shit
Forgot to mention Ramza w/shout in so I could swap Tyro/Y'sh out for him if its really needed

Well, looks like someone else joined. I'm here if you need me, though, bros.

I've been rotating but currently the rest are OK, Vanille, Terra and Y'shtola. Been looking for some sort of balance while building a mage team on the side.

rip host

???
Was just asking if any rooms were up

Before i made one...

Also what's wrong with mobius?

Its ok we got kicked out

let's retry it.

I'll sit out this time. You go on. Noel/Vanille would be as good if not better than Minfy/Vanille.

U+ or Apoc?

Refreshin' to see the room pop up senpai

U+, then Apoc.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys in the last thread that helped me beat nian and get that beast cestus! You guys are bros

Where are y'all at? If you need U+ Ultima down, join up.

room was already ready user, try refreshing

Who needed the clear anyway?

user who needed this get in here

That's how I got in already my dude

Just how bullshit is this ELT event? Is it really full-whale only?
I really just want the whip

Yeah, where is that guy? I know the guys in the room don't need it because I played with this exact team yesterday.

I think Azalea needs the clear. He was the last host.

oh, someone else's created the room? give me a moment

AZALEA noo
Toriyama don't waste stamina pls

ffxi is the best mmo of our lifetime thus far

debate me

it's very easy if you have barfira, barthundara or alternatively tilith or cod. then you need a breaker, healer, tank and a decent friend. it's not that hard

I'm attacking our own guys and I've survived for like 10 turns. wtf

It isn't THAT much bullshit. Just annoying with the missions.

problem with that user?

A Z A L E A

B A N K S

FIX YOUR INTERNET RIGHT THIS INSTANT

Will a forced exit not do anything? I'd try to host, but not going to get the amount for another 40 minutes

It's a waste due to the one needing it having faulty connection issues & the other members leaving. No sense to have the raid leader waste their stamina because of that

I already did, I contacted my IPS some days ago and also got a better signal.

hell I was helping some friends with the Magus sisters this morning

gonna edit my modem configuration to see if that helps.

>Tillith
gets killed in the first turn, due to low health
>CoD
I tried

I didn't have any difficulty at all, but I had Tilith to put a severe hindrance on his elemental damage output.
Things to note: all his stats can be broken, his resistance isn't perfect, dispel his Bloodthirst buff and probably his Preparation buff too (even if you've got breaks on, just break him again then), and for fuck's sake take Shiva OFF your healer, that fire vulnerability will get them killed.

have them do a line test if they haven't already

I did it! I pulled a 5 star Yun.

Only took 5 re-rolls.

Did you use magic or limit after he uses preparation? It triggers a strong counterattack. It's best to dispel, reapply debuffs, and defend.

but there is nothing to debate

>no Cecil
Those ST bangs must be painful.
Alternatively rebuff with abilites only and/or do normal attacks. Then dispel and break on the next turn. At least that's how I did it.

I accomplished it with a F2P team of Lightning/DW Chizuru/Dark Fina/Cecil/Refia with a 850+ATK Noctis friend. I had to do the ELT fight 3 times due to the fact that I got only one mastery each time(LB first, then Esper and finally Item). At least that will help out the kills needed for the Great Nian Beast event.

Now my Seven is rocking out that new whip and I'll likely put the Cestus on either Butts or Firion.

Who's the better tank for the event WKN or Charlotte?

>Did you use magic
Well I have Ace, fuck does that mean I better change him for someone else?

Time to change plans
Should I keep grinding Xiao for another attacker or Luka for another healer?
I think I can make it before the event ends

Pulled Cecil yesterday with the free pull, so yeah it will be a while before he is ready
I also have Snow at max 5*

>>Tillith
>gets killed in the first turn, due to low health
Mine got killed somewhere around the 10th turn by opening with Rainbow Veil+Cheer+Focus+Full Break(Undermine) throwing us out of the gate with excellent staying power. Cecil had to take up the healing slack, admittedly, and it did come down to the wire as I was not prepared for his self buffs. But I definitely don't have an S rank team and I managed to do all three completion tasks in one try.

Charlotte. WKN has a weakness to Fire which is undesirable despite having better stats.