Is she /our girl/?

Is she /our girl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

samanthatanracing.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>woman
>automobile

do you even know where you are son? this board is full of misogynists. fuck no she aint our girl, and "our girl" shouldn't be in Veeky Forums vocabulary.

Just another meme like Danica.

Does she have a /dentalplan/?

>woman
>azn
>teenager
>leaf
>highlights
>crooked teeth
>groomed eyebrows
>wearing race suit indoors

As a woman, I believe this board needs a new, womanly role model

Face it, women are generally better drivers than men because they are more cautious and pay attention to the road. Because men have lots of testosterone, they tend to perform risky behavior while driving such as braking on the freeway and passing other vehicles.

>this entire post

Have you ever left your house?

Not in 3 days but I bet you haven't either you chauvinist pig

>>crooked teeth

If her teeth are crooked then i know mine are fucking totaled.

They are just jealous because /ourgirl/ is a better driver than they will ever be,

Explain why in a city of 300000 people and like 17 years of driving the only women have managed to slam into my car precious totaled cars? Two of them to the same car!

They probably do it on purpose because they can tell you're a pathetic dickless cuck. They are good enough drivers to be able to total your car without getting hurt. They don't care because their boyfriend pays for the insurance, or they will just tell the cops you caused the accident and you end up getting cucked into submission like the bitch that you are.

Wow! Sounds like women are actually good drivers then

Nope.

Lol sprout relax, someone put that dashcam s2k vid were the bitch was trying to lie to the cops then gets smoked cause video evidence

Tbh the cops were probably oppressing her

OH WELL GUVNER, YA WANKER ,IT BE BANGIN UP THE KNICKERS INNIT

hmm cant really say that they were great drivers when my car was stationary both times.

So i would say that statistically, in my experience, 100% of females are shit drivers.

Is she /ourgirl/ yet?