youtube.com/watch?v=WdTnvEf_jnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>japanese shitbox vs. japanese shitbox
How about neither

>He wouldn't take a free car because his ego gets in the way
How does it feel to be so ignorant?

Both!

Wish I could find an S12 worth buying.

They are both goddamned sexy. I'd probably go with the S12.

Corolla for the meme bux

AE86

S12 is just too pigfat

at least the Trueno I could swap all the shit to Levin and have a 4AGE that revs for days

AE86 so I could put a 20v ITB 4AGE in it

>free
Nothing is free in this world and when you hold a comparison of which one would you rather have, the answers are just as unreal as your stupid fucking comparison.
How about if you had to buy one of those today in stock condition which one would you have to buy.
In that case it seems like the lesser of the two evils or just to resell it because like said they are both japanese shitboxes and nobody really wants those
How about actually getting a real car not just a economy sipping libby loving car
why not spend your money on an fbody or a corvette
>inb4 chevy shill
Put a ford 9 inch rear end, mod it out, and laugh at all the fucking idiots in their slow ass 90hp toyota that they paid fucking 10k for.
im drunk and i hate these threads

no one cares Cletus

>this much autism

I fucking despise japanese shitbox memecars and the dipshits that idolize them, but
>ferrd

skip both and get a fox body

one has a giant ass weeb/rice tax and the other is impossible to find
that said, the nissan

do you actually know how drunk i am

no really im like so drunk that i still know when a shitbox is a shitbox. they are so slow shitboxes, you guys would probably love swinging a golf cart around corners and saying yeah im really adept to driving and nobody has experianced what ive done

but really you just get laughed at and passed on every fucking road congrats on being just as annoying as senior citizens

Bruh...

like when you see one parked and you just wonder why somebody kept it well maintained and put so much money into keeping it running well. When if they used that same money to maintain an old american v8 they would have so much more fun and bang for your buck.
your little 4 cylinder isnt unique, it was literally made on compromises of, hey its not boring enough.

Bruh....? what
elaborate, some of you fucks just look and never say anything. Whats your problem fagboy?

V8s are shit

how are they shit. Explain. elaborate on your feelings fuckboy

You wouldnt call v8's shit cause the bus you ride to work probably uses a v8

in general

heavy
sound bad
boring to drive

>heavy
They make up for their weight with power production, torque. and massive ability for mods/turbos

>sound bad
Go tell anybody with money that v8's sound bad, go tell jaguar with their v8 coupe that it "sounds bad"
>boring to drive
You mean boring to drive like any other car with less cylinders? Some v8's weigh the exact same as v6's, i4's, and any other variation. Not my fault or anyone else's that you don't know how to drive a car with 8 cylinders and have fun the same way you drive your geo metro with 3.

>v8's are shit
says the guy that gets blasted pass on the freeway/interstate because he's in the way.

The one on the bottom is a lame bastardization of a true ae86 and the one on top essentially doesn't exist.

no they really dont and you can mod anything

the V8 sounds worse than the V6 Id go as far to say the V8 actually sounds bad

nope
V8s are just plain boring compared to just about everything else such boring power delivery and no revs

only thing worse are any diesels

>a well built reliable toyota
Or
>a poorly built, heavy, slow, unreliable nissan
Ill take the yota

The Nissan. Shit aftermarket or not, at least the S12 had turbo and V6 options.

And was somehow still slower
If it runs at all

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE: Drunk Ameriburger Edition

well at least you're not some Takumi-imitating moron then.
Actually, the Turbo 200SX's were faster than the Corolla GTS of the time and the V6 200SX was just as fast.

S12 Turbo:
youtube.com/watch?v=rb1B5DRRWrY
S12 V6:
youtube.com/watch?v=gCw2tK_Ar6Q

AE86 GTS:
youtube.com/watch?v=WdTnvEf_jnA

> No Isuzu Square

I saw an S12 this morning. I drive a AW11 and Id love an 86 but the S12 seems really neat and I love them for no particular reason.

> No March Superturbo

For $400, it was worth it.

Good luck finding an AE86 that's anywhere near as cheap.

And plus, there's a benefit to the V6 200SX. You can swap to the DOHC 24 valve heads from a N/A Z32 300ZX, or even drop in the twin turbo variant.

>You can swap to the DOHC 24 valve heads from a N/A Z32 300ZX
It's not that simple, there's a few key differences between the VG30E and VG30DET blocks (mostly coolant and oil passages) that mean you'll have to modify the block to accept the twin cam heads.

It's easier to just swap a twin cam engine in.

My dad had a 200SX and I loved that car so that's what I would pick.

Memes or not, I'd pick 86 just for the aftermarket.
The best thing the Nissan has going for it is looks, I would love it just for that, but even then looks very different from

fpbp

I saw a bone stock manual Red S12 that was in immaculate condition a month or so back on craigslist. Forget the price but it was $5k-$8k.

best shitbox