Ctr

is this car going to hold its value? want a new car and i think this might be the one

It's definitely not going to hold it's value if you thrash it and there's no point in buying one if you're not going to thrash it, so no.

It's a factory ricer, no it won't hold it's value, it basically screams "abuse me".

>This
buy it if you like moderately fast jap cars user, you'd have to be retarded to expect it to himold value though.

Tell that to the evo

Is that the new Subaru WRX?

hold* wtf

Better than most other shitboxes

That's what I thought when I saw the thumbnail then I clicked the picture

>evo
>factory rice
choose one. Evos are god machines, definieltely nothing close to rice.

>factory ricer

its got like 300+ hp and it's the first civic type r to come to the states though

>40k
>FWD
nope

4 doors. 4 DOORS.

Nice spoiler though. Only other option currently for the new civics is a low wing piece of shit.

This thing is doa. Honda fucked up. It's like they want to compete with the Charger. Some sporty 4 door sedan thats FWD, yeah fuck that.

>Guys, maybe fucking up the design of our boyracer car and giving it a bodykit from the factory is not the way to go
>I know, lets try to blend our design with Subaru, they seem to be selling well enough, boyracers love a Subaru
>Oh wait

Well this rice is faster than your meme evo. Cry more

I think it looks great, it's the best looking civic since the EK9. It's not as if Subaru or Mitsubishi are making good looking 5-door hatchbacks right now.

I see they got rid of those damned "butterfly" wipers.

>is this car going to hold its value?
Absolutely not.

I am seriously contemplating saving up for one of these.
Even if it will lose 70% of its value in 3 years.

I just need a car that isn't a meme and can go faster than the car next to me.

>buying a car based on resale value
I just want Honda to release some fucking info on the Si

If you keep it clean and stock maybe. Im assuming these things will drop in value since everyone will rice them to hell and back. Think WRX or Evos.

No, it's a shitty econobox. It won't hold its value.

>30k+
>not buying a used Mustang gt
Gooby pls

The FK2 will as it had a short production run. This one might in the USA because it is your first Civic Type R to be sold there.

Those 2008 mugen civic SI's still sell for $18-$20k

The civic type r is definitely going to hold its value well

and it is still just an overpriced Civic

Same way a Hellcat is just an overpriced dodge.
Or the STi is an overpriced Impreza
Or the Evo being an overpriced lancer
Focus RS markups?

those fake plastic grills make me want to end my life, they are not even trying to pretend

>no sh-awd

on all other points i agree with you, but the hellcat is based off a challenger, not an economy car like the rest of those shitboxes.

the challenger at least started as a "sports" car (if you count the trash v6 as a starting point)

it starts at a muscle car if you count the base v8 as a starting point

Evos were the original factory rice m8

It's a hatch, it's competing against the similarly priced Focus RS and the Golf R you retard.

>b-b-but muh AWD

*fake AWD, and the last gen Type R is STILL faster than the RS.

this tbqh, I want that SI coupe.

lol, no. Demand will be 100x higher than supply and stealerships will add a 10k vape tax to the msrp just like they are doing with the RS.

Challenger is too fat to be a sports car, but you're right that it's not a economy car either.

This is the future.

Mate it literally sits on a luxury sedan chassis and weighs two fucking tons.
If anything the Hellcat was the first actual sports car variant.
You'd have a point if there wasn't a charger Hellcat. Is that suddenly a sports car now?

it's a muscle car you retard

that's why i said
>"sports"
because the shitty v6 engine challenger is barely even a sports car, it might even not be a sports car for how fucking slow & how awful it handles

the v8 challengers are muscle cars, including the hellcat.

the v6 charger is a 4 door sedan

the v8 chargers can be considered muscle cars

I literally just saw one of these
Weird

>tfw will cuck myself and get the sedan
hopefully it looks as good. the normal civics are pretty much 4 door coupes anyway, but i need to be able to fit my mountain bike and shit in there.

Kia Stinger for same price +

Rear biased AWD
80 more hp & 80 more tq
Adjustable suspension

Type R doa

Just like the Focus RS and Golf R were doa.

> hot wheels interior with hard plastic everywhere.
> VAG "quality," diesegate scum.

doa

kia probably weighs like 3700lbs

civic type R would be around 2900lbs