Volkswagens have nicer fit and finish than ALL Jap luxury brands, except for maybe flagships like the LS 500...

Volkswagens have nicer fit and finish than ALL Jap luxury brands, except for maybe flagships like the LS 500. Prove me wrong.

What is an LS500?

Yeah but they break

Bottom barrel VWs are disgusting.

For reference, I had to drive a 2014 Jetta while my 2014 CRZ (yeah yeah, it's a long story) was sitting in the garage waiting for an airbag from Mexico thanks to some fucks in Japan wanting to preserve their honor.

Anyway.

The Jetta pulled well with it's little turbo, but the fit and finish of the interior is horrible. The plastic looks horrendous, the AUX cord plug-in broke and fell down into the console, and the steering wheel made my skin itch occasionally. Plus the seat was absolutely horrible. I had to commute about 80 miles a day (On Honda's dime) and I could feel my back screaming at me after I got home.

So no, VWs aren't great. They're dressed up bottom tier economy cars. All my friends who own VWs have constant issues and their dashes are christmas trees.

My CRZ has exception fit and finish, and it isn't even a luxury car. It's pretty GOAT for a shitbox that shouldn't exist

I had a 13' tourauaeureage for a while and it was a mechanical maintenance nightmare. Fuck VW and their shitty products.

Lmao no
Even a ES has a better interior than that

yeah. I'd say the phaeton beats ls500
t. jdm fanboy

>volkswagens that are built in mexico as shit!!!11!!!!111!!

Thanks for pointing that out.

nice styling but you can see how hard the plastic is.

This shit looks awful, grandpa.

My dad had a VW Golf TDI which had a very well-put-together interior (got rid of it because diesel-gate)

My mom had a VW Eos which had interior shit just randomly falling off.

Not all VW's are equal.

>real wood trim
>leather everywhere
>soft plastic in places that matter
>worse than hard plastic in your VAG shit

I know you are trolling but seriously kill yourself, you are not fooling anyone.

No they aren't.

Acura, Infinity and Lexus all have far better interiors.

All that elephant hide hard ass plastic.

Dad had a 2011 Jetta....Whatever the fully loaded version was called maybe SEL or some shit. Took it on a road trip and immediately hated the fucking thing. Let's start with the "leather" it's the most awful and cheap shit I have ever felt on a car seat and doesn't look anything like real leather yet the Germans have the fucking audacity to call it "premium vtex" or something equally retarded. Then the shitty 5 cylinder dinosaur engine that's older than your grandma's farts which had absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Then the transmission which judders and just generally acts like a piece of shit. Oh and how about those electrics? Yeah the fucking window regulators failed 4 (FOUR) FUCKING TIMES. Ride and suspension layout was shit even though fanboys constantly say it's so much better than other cars. Interior plastics were fucking appaling I've never felt such hard plastic in a car....Not even a base model fucking Toyota Yaris has plastic as shitty as VW.

>TL;dr Volkswagen is shit, save yourself the trouble

VWs are the hood dealers of the car industry. Flashy bling and outer appearance, but broke as shit

A car from 30 years ago proves you wrong

>names three shitty car brands with shitty engines, exteriors, and interiors

lmao

pic related is the gold standard

Look at how low they took that picture. If it were any higher, you'd see the falling headliner

i hate how modern cars have really cluttered interiors. Your pics is perfect example of that.
I drive a 2016 merc A180 and its bit cluttered too but not as bad as audi imo.

>best interior

>imo
yea your opinion is shit

>non ironically spending money on a A-class

>pic unrelated

>implying i spent money on it
i literally said i drive it. My company owns it and its my work car.

>wood trim for what, looks totally displaced
>leather everywhere, even where is not fucking needed

Literally what a grandpa would like in a car.

you're so goddamn wrong it's not even funny

I would feel bad working for company thinking that its a good idea to buy an a class/cla.

lol I know people are allowed to have opinions but srsly

aye
where do you work amigo

oooh an interior thread!

>Getting rid of a VW because of the stupid diesel shit

VW diesels were god tier specifically because they didn't follow emission regs

>Hard plastic in the driver's knee area

Lmao, Lexus wins again

I'm so fucking sick of that fucking fake elephant skin everywhere in modern cars

>plastic

you mean the Lexus right? the audi is carbon fiber you low income rat

The Audi has hard plastic where your legs rest you fucking imbecile, meanwhile Lexus has leather so your legs don't to have to be constantly touching cheap plastic like in the Audi.

>overpriced VW
>good interior

pls.

>Prove me wrong.
Nah faggot there's this thing called "burden of proof"; you would have learned about it but instead you decided to become a high school dropout wrench monkey

>leather everywhere, even where is not fucking needed
Have you ever been in a luxury car?