Why do (((they))) try to make automatic gear sticks look like manual ones?

Why do (((they))) try to make automatic gear sticks look like manual ones?

For posers.

Whats it suppose to look like you autist?

This. Are they supposed to make it look like shit?

yeah.

fuck automatic owners

Seen a lot of vehicles lately with that electronic rotary dial shift, pic related. Rented a vehicle recently with one and it felt weird doing it.

That's fucking disgusting. I'll be glad when there's just a choice of CVT and manual. Automatics are obsolete.

So it doesn't get dirty. Has nothing to do with looking like a manual, fucking retards.

but this makes so much more sense. why do autos have a fucking stick taking up fucking space when you can put a dial there or a dial on the dash. It serves no purpose. If you want an auto with auto-manual shifting then put in paddle shifters.

Companies are just eating up space for the fuck of it.

Lmao

>cvt

I don't see anything wrong with it
But I love that it triggers manualfags

CVTs are the future whether you like it or not.

Cmon look at this

Looks fine to me

Great, now post the automatic version.

t. Japcrap fanboi

>let me cherry pick the worst example to support my claim

Most automatic shifters don't look like that. Period. You chose to sample the shifter of a car that was targeted towards boyracers.

Same reason autofags like to keep their hand on the shifter while they drive. It makes them feel like a man even though they aren't one.

Auto shifters should have remained on the dash next to the steering wheel.

>feel like a man
>literal 16 year old girls drive manual in third world countries

Yeah keep projecting like it's 1995, faggot. The manual superiority meme is dead.

Are w204 amgs shit then?

yes

Topus kekus

Your post makes no sense. The fact that women drive stick elsewhere just makes American men who drive autos that much more self-conscious about it.

why not?

So they can also give you the option of manually up/ downshift the automatic transmission using the familiar stick

How many parts (trim pieces etc, obviously nothing mechanical) between this and the manual are the same.

Looks like a cost cutting measure to keep the brz cheap desu senpai

ow. that [physically hurt to watch

I fucking hate towing these Chrysler fucking dial transmissions. Have to take apart the center console to get to the override cause why would they make it so it still functions when the car isn't running.

Forgot about all the people who have run themselves over with those. Of course it will auto go back to park once you turn the car off. Cant let idiots kill themselves and make the gene pool stronger.

>yes I'm salty. I fucking hate the bullshit from Chrysler I deal with on a daily basis

>I fucking hate towing these Chrysler fucking dial transmissions. Have to take apart the center console to get to the override cause why would they make it so it still functions when the car isn't running.
So you can't even shift it into neutral if you can't start the engine?

>cvt
Kys faggot

wew lad

Because it's getting to the point that automatic is beginning to outperform its manual brother?

Good luck repairing that