He heavily modifies a 30+ y/o car

>he heavily modifies a 30+ y/o car

>he posts 3D pig disgusting senapi on a Bulgarian ouija board

>he modifies cars (excluding track cars) at all

>he bought a newer car that he can't work on, has a million computers that prevent modifications and upgrades, weighs as much as a boat and has shit suspension

OP owns an automatic commuter car 100% guaranteed

Something cheap as chips with shit loads of aftermarket to build to your exact taste doesn't make sense to you?

All I see here is jealousy

Don't worry OP, if you get out of your basement and get a job you too can afford to get yourself a cool car to modify.

Didn't like my project earlier, fag? 560hp too scary for you?

Is that a trans am

>he doesnt trust himself enough to work on his own car

'89. The last year they made em right

>he works on his own car

>he exists

Why buy a $30k car that doesn't entirely match what you want when you can spend $15k on a car, parts, and maybe a little labor and get exactly what you want?

If the new car is your thing then fine, but some people don't want a safety boat with anti-ABS-tampering warnings that disable the engine and report you to the FBI for trying to drift.

>he

>

>report you to the FBI for trying to drift
Sad this is I can see things going this way

>my car has two vacuum lines
>mfw this

She ain't purty, but you should hear her moan when she gets all hot and juicy :^)

Clean those leaves out, you animal.

No. They keep rain from getting in

>his car is older than he is

Exactly what you want for just 15k?

Lol, how young are you?

not an argument

>he drives a 30+ y/o car around thats falling apart from rust

>not inspecting a car for rust beforehand
shiggy diggy do

T. Autismo too retarded to buy a car without being spoon fed by a dealer

Old Volvo 240 - $2k
Used Bw S200 turbo + fuel upgrades + 531 b230 redblock head + new springs for less than $2k.

350hp sleeper volvo 240 daily driver. Dream car for under $4k.

>Not modifying all your cars reguardless of age or condition.
Life is so boring.

I like modified cars to but a 15k project will always be far from perfect.

Say you buy a s14 200sx for 10k? Do you really think another 5k is going to make it perfect?

Even a cheap shitty brand of coilover like bc or hsd costs around 1300 for a set.

Then you eill have to buget for wheels and tyres too.

You would have to go for a buget brand like enkei because a set of volks with good tyres would kill the budget otherwise.

A 15k project car is far from perfect...

First you would have to look around for months or even years to find one in immaculate condition for its age for a start.

Used turbos can be fucked up. (People are often getting rid of them because they are old and worn out.)

I was maive like you back when I was about 15 which I assume you are.

If you can't find a 240, make it look nice and make it fast for 15k, you are doing it wrong.

There are tons of them near me in good condition for less than 4k.

Holy shit stop trying to act so grown up you come off imbecile and you've clearly never had any experience buying your own used car.

>Dream car for under $4k
dream car is a non running piece of shit old tin box.. lmao

I have.. That's why I know if you build a car for 15 k it's going to be far from perfect.

I'm not eventhe OP against building cars... I find them more interesting than factory cars.

But you are young and naive if you think a 15 build is going to be a perfect dream car. That's extreamly low budget.

>he heavily modifies a new car

I have a 30's divco milk van that's been chopped and stuck onto a modified 90's s-10 chassis with a blown 502 big block out of an old a/a dragster.

You mad?

Dude I'm in sweden. I can throw a rock and hit a good 240 for sale for under 1.5k. And I have a perfectly good used BW s200 in a box right next to me. Well cared for with no radial nor axial play at all. Why are you so angry?

>non running
No those setups drive quite well actually. I'm a simple man with simple desires. I've had old chevys with v8's before, but I have special fondness for turbocharged old volvos.

what

He arbitrarily constructs acceptable car-age mod thresholds.
On 4 chins.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Yes because everyone clearly shares the same dreams or intentions as you.

>560hp
>Tpi equipped small block
Pick one

Where do you live where 4k can only get you a non running shitbox? You're full of shit.

Nah, you're full of shit cunt.

HEAVILY MODIFY THAT 30+ Y/O CAR IF YOU'RE SO GREAT!