/msg/ - Maplestory General

Kevin edition

maplestory.nexon.net/news/20186/v-180-v-champions-patch-notes
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.

WHISPER ELYI ON REBOOT FOR A GUILD.
Waifus on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow on Bera

>Legends
2x/1x/1x/[3x Quest] v62 Nostalgia server. /msg/ approved.
maplelegends.com/

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV2tnsL9hKw
orangemushroom.net/2017/01/18/kms-ver-1-2-271-maplestory-beyond-union-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill me, Kevin

I can't download the aries clinet,chrome detects it's a virus and cancles it.
Help.

cc noob

h

nx

>comparing yourself to others

fuckin beta bitchboy

what maple has the cutest tummy

what maple has the cutest armpits

>someone told me to wait until the next hot week for a job advancement coin
>spent 300 V coins on it anyway
>there's one in the Sunday box
Told status:
[ ] Not Told
[x] Told

F

who actually plays maple legends?

i haven't played maplestory in years. I miss my bucc and DK on GMS, the game is almost unplayable now.

Installing MS again to see how they could have fucked it up worse after big-bang.

Close but no cigar.

It hurts when someone offers to bribe you to stop going for the record. I must persevere.

Royals or Lunarstory?

come to fables, it launched yesterday.

But it depends what you want. You'd progress faster on the other servers, if you don't mind being weak in comparison to most other players. Royals is the most populated but can't really be played right now. Lunar has 2x cards and farmable white scrolls, while fables doesn't. They claim to be oldschool/gms-like.

The only exception is legends. People have been there for like 1.5 years but many are still weak as shit due to low rate of good gacha combined with low population.

>level 205
lmao
also
>no butterfly dreams medal
>no dreaming lucid familiar
>no elf ears (?)

I wish I didn't put so much into my main in GMS, I just can't get the will to start over on Reboot or even a private server.

do the dojo target dummies count as bosses?

You don't have to quit a server to start playing another one, whats the difference between running dailies on your main char and an alt char you're currently leveling? now just move that alt to a diff server.

Bosses take like an hour, sans the weeklies, and Erdas take 30min, Muto is like 20min.

Just take it slow and don't rush it

>Players Online: 7
I guess I'll try Legends.

>205
>He/She still probably has more range than you

I have 13m range, so no he doesn't :)
Probably not even 360 AF either.

>thinking of playing Aries again

same

>Only has 13m range
>Thinks he's tough shit
lmao

>Been trying to sell this for a month and a half at 100m and no one ever buys it ever

Yurop here, played on the European servers few years ago maybe

Just read that Yurop MS was merged with American version or some shit, if this a good thing for us?

Pretty bad, you guys are inheriting GMS's bot problem. For GMS it's more of the same but for EMS it's going to be a bit of a shock.

it means you can play on gms servers or still in your ems server

i'm so lonely

Exit Firewall, then it will work

I wish we got flames too.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV2tnsL9hKw
f4

what the fuck i was just listening to that

we old maplers f4

what server friend
;_;

none buddy, i was royals for a couple months but its not the same, i juts come here to shitpost

night bread

is 400k range better than 75% boss

keep the fafnir

im on reboot does that matter

Well if its reboot, that means you can't trade it anyway so why don't you just test your damage with and without whatever it is you want to change

beware legends has untradeable nx and they are pretty stingy with it too. 5k rather most other servers 6-9k. You'll need resets to wash and depending on your class/hp goals it could take months of voting.

What lines do I need the be trying to get on my Inner Ability as a NL?

ss your range then senpai :^)
>doesn't have 360 af already
lmao u weak or something

forgot pic, make sure to buy symbol service from gamersoul you clown :^)

Should i pretend to be a cute loli in aries or a male negroe?

negro

ideally
1st line attack/boss
2nd/3rd drop rate/attack/boss

seriously when is burning event I want to start my nIGHT lORD already

summer

wtf that is ages away

yea just make it now and get cra

Just job changed to DB from NL.
So many skills in comparison, can somebody red pill me on the bread and butter skills/combos and skill I shouldn't even bother keybinding.

You want Final Cut up as much as possible, so you need to either invest on a 50% Buff Duration Line on your IA (not preferable) or lvl a mechanic, get your empathy up and cast sudden raid 2 times and get a ATT or BD IA instead (preferable)

Final Cut also has 3 seconds of Invulnerability as does Chains of Hell.

Your main attack outside of hypers/5th job is going to be Phantom Blow and main mobbing Blade Fury. You can use blade ascension + flying assaulter + bloody storm to move around the map quicker though honestly I use that less than rope lift+fj.

You can use Tornado Spin to move yourself out of danger (like Vellums tails) and use Flashbang on Bosses.

Finally, you have Asura Anger which is a hyper with 100% IED and in which you can move around (but not FJ). Note that you can cast Chains of Hell during Asura's Anger so if you need to be invulnerable for an incoming attack (like vels tails) cast it. Blade Fury is similar to Asura only that its attack range is a lot longer, but you have to hold down the button to attack and you cant jump.

Guess I got super lucky on my Inner ability during the weekend event. Managed to get legendary and pull a 47% buff duration line.
The playstyle is more enjoyable though I must say, seems to keep you more involved with buff tracking and combos whereas NL seemed to turn into a one skill spammer.

a

oh shit nice

WHO'S READY TO MAPLESTORY

>2x event

not me

i am

I keep rolling for this thinking it'll be different, but enough's enough. Last game of Russian Roulette to determine the fate of my Reboot char. There's a free Job Advance coin today so it's now or never.

>0
Stay Paladin
>1-2
Dark Knight
>3-9
Swap to Hero for DEEPS

Welp, I have to cube a new secondary but this is for the best.

Where does most of your range come from? I'm almost 1mil buffed and my gear is +6% to 12%.

wtf why? I'm DB on Reboot and it sucks, NL looks way better.

Why is it so fucking laggy when you loot in muto

any1 in main servers need anything? bought out everything i can in reboot. nexon gave me like 14k reward points from some spending event...

Hey fuck you, that's my jam.
Stay pally.

I have a 130 pally, should I change it to DrK or Hero?

Pally if you want support
DrK if you want a jack of all trades
Hero if you wanna hit the big numbers on bosses

im like 50 cubes into this abso shoulder just go legend already fuck

You will end up making a 140 Hero and Pally as Mules anyway. So make the Hero and Keep the Pally, or switch to DrK make the Hero and then make a different Pally

why mule

new union thing that replaces character cards

orangemushroom.net/2017/01/18/kms-ver-1-2-271-maplestory-beyond-union-2/

Just wanted a change, the NL playstyle just got a little stale for me. I'll probably switch back eventually or maybe try shadower.

I love shadower but, skip it. Setting up a shad (just talking about buffing) is awful, you have to attack then when you crit activate the buff, then do that 4 more times, also your body count must be at 3 before you get the full power version of a different buff (also obtained by hitting mobs to get 1 count per attack)

They don't have DB's Puppet or Asura or Asura+, mobbing with them is decent. Bossing especially with assassinate is just not fun, the class has become a clusterfuck. If mine wasn't 180 already I wouldn't use it

boomp

cool

jealous

I just started on MapleLegends.

It's pretty cool so far, good memories, just wish it was 2x everything.

Still trying to find a server that's v83 or below that's not too crazy but fun to play.

No one cares

Anyone know how to get rid of the quest items from doing Tots Know-How bullshit?
The quests aren't registering as completing so now I'm stuck with items in my inventory that I can't sell/destroy.

Does anyone play on MapleSaga? Is there a guild?

night

neat sword

LET'S MAPLESTORY

MapleDestiny is low population v83, get through the boring levels quick so you can start bossing and whatnot.

if you're gonna wank over p servers just leave.

anyone know where I can watch KMS streams?

probably on twitch

afreeca

thanks senpai

afreeca is where its at. idk how to browse it but if you know who you wanna watch off youtube or something they'll usually have a link to their page.

I can't decide if I actually want to use the absolab, I can hit speed cap with it just using a monster park potion (or inner potential? idk if it goes past cap) Can I get it legendary? I would have to re-roll my inner ability to hit speed cap with my SW. Is it worth it?

Butt is censored? What?