It's somebody in a mustang doing 40 in a 55

>it's somebody in a mustang doing 40 in a 55

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75_CVC1Xnzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No that's a 45

I had a Mustang GT line up beside me at a red light in town with him trying to press accelerator pedal while waiting.

Drove past him 3 times, he should've double clutched and not granny shifted.

>mfw Ford Escape auto is much faster than an idiot driving a Stang GT

Where are you people living that mustangs arent riding your ass going 15 over the speed limit weaving in and out of rush hour traffic? Almost as bad as bmw drivers in my opinion

here mustangs go 15km/h in front of you weaving in and out of rush hour traffic

youtube.com/watch?v=75_CVC1Xnzg

Here in Michigan it's almost always a girl on the phone. Same with Camaros, and chargers/challengers they just tend to be black.

And driving either too slow or too fast.

And it's a Kimber

>mfw you're retarded enough to think he was racing, while he was probably doing 20% throttle and accelerating gently, rowing through the gears smoothly

Meanwhile, you are hitting the brakes and gas like a nigger beside him, probably made him grab a pistol or something preparing to be robbed by your retarded nigger ass

>doing 70 in a 50
>a BMW goes past me doing 100

This is why i only buy plastic guns.

>Trigger lock.

Uncle tom.

>its a lifted truck with LED headlights riding your ass while theres plenty of room for them to go around you episode

>in 80 zone (km/h)
>person doing 60
>changes to 50 zone
>person speeds up to 80

what the fuck is with this shit? I see it all the time

>implying I was doing anything like that
>using nigger unironically

With great power comes great responsibility. The Mustang driver is perfectly aware of the awesome power contained within his vehicle and he is trying his best to contain that power, lest he smoke you.

>curvy back road a few miles long
>waiting to turn right onto it so stopped and waiting for traffic to pass which happens to be just one 2015 mustang GT
>35 mph limit, mustang's doing barely 20
>comes up to a gentle curve and slams on their brakes and do 10 around it the entire time not letting off of their brakes
>this continues for the rest of the turns

I was literally 8 car lengths behind them before they slammed on their brakes at the curve so evidently they weren't driving like an asshole because they believed I was tailgating them

Why are mustang drivers so shit?

Literally me in my Mustang.

Especially if it's raining, you bet your ass I'm going as slow as possible.

>DAMAGE CONTROL

Some people treat getting passed like they just found you fucking their girlfriend and they can't let that shit happen.

Be nice there might have been a slight turn up ahead.

this was me last night in a sedan with a lifted wrangler with led lights going straight into my side mirrors