Jay Leno is not a car enthusiast

Jay Leno is not a car enthusiast.

I used to think he was until I saw this video..

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud9SdeFJen8

A real car enthusiast should hate lowriders..
because they are ruined cars.. not say things like "Even if you don't like them it's hard not to appreciate the effort and detail"

Fuck this dick head. perfectly good classic American cars will get DESTROYED because of him!

His opinion is literally worth more than some sperg on Veeky Forums (You) because he's a goddamned millionaire who gets to make free money doing what every single one of us wishes we could do.

Bet you are one of those spergs that think a WW2 rifle made in the millions should remain intact because muh heritage.

>he's not a car enthusiasts because my opinion doesn't line up with his
Fuck off brainlet

He sounds like a mature human being.
>I dont particularly like this but i can understand why you would and im ok with you liking it

He fucking puts in a manual and a boat motor v8 into half of his rare and classic fwd/auto cars.
Samefag and kikeshill. Fuck off Jew Leno and go back to covering up your pizzagate trail.

>wah these anons calling me shit for my uneducated opinion are just shills
Fuck off brainlet

>He fucking puts in a manual and a boat motor v8 into half of his rare and classic fwd/auto cars

truely he is a saint and a man that every car enthusiast can aspire to be

You are wrong.
Low riders fight the same bullshit every other enthusiast does (apart from resto only enthusiasts).
We all deal with stupid laws and restrictions that sometimes try to force people out of their hobby.
He is dead on in his statement. I personally dislike low riders for any post 50s cars ( some of the 50s are very well done imo) but i support their freedom to mod their stuff to the way they see fit and some of them do put an incredible amount of money and work into them.

>american
>""classic""
>""good""
What did he mean by this?

>Prolific lover of cars with a collection easily in the 9-figures.
>HE'S NOT A REAL CAR ENTHUSIAST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HATE ON CERTAIN PEOPLE!!!

Nice opinion, OP, but you have to be at least 18 to post on Veeky Forums.

This.

Jay is a supreme gentleman/o/n

How does that make him not a car enthusiast? That just makes him not a purist.

wtf i love jay leno now

lately ive been having a fascination with well built donks/lowriders.

Neither are my style but its cool to learn about the work and culture that surrounds it.

This Is like the lamest most obvious bait ever and people still bite, how fucken stupid is Veeky Forums?

So? Jay Leno is always showing off American craftsmanship in cars.
You act like a snob but those guys have put more time and effort into their --cars-- than you ever will.

You were stupid enough to care and reply

I'd rather see those cars get a slap of the Mexisauce and actually driven/displayed than sit rotting in some boomer's shed because he has a retarded notion of what his rusted landbarge shell is worth.

This tbqh. Building a good lowrider involves fully restoring the car first. Also, the style itself doesn't require ruining the drivetrain (a la stance) to achieve.

I wish there was someone that can reproduce any car in existence so you sperglords stop sperging.

is better than niggerfying your car. Putting MUH DICK 30's on a camaro or a shitty 80's oldsmobile or cadillac

It's Function and Form

top kek

not high enough
niggers need to be tree high

>A real car enthusiast should
A "real car enthusiast" doesn't whine autistically about what "real car enthusiasts" should or shouldn't do

grow up newfag

>2017
>being racist
>also not being able to appreciate other people's high quality car builds

Sad!

>2017
>not being racist

cuck

You mean money heavy but ultimately tasteless car builds that drug dealers have paid someone else for.

>making baseless assumptions

Good Goy

go back to your containment board on reddit muslim

Ah yes, of course blacks are known to be great mechanics and race car drivers.

No wait, the word is niggers.

I bet you ride the bus

>tasteless
Says who?

>have paid someone else for
What's wrong with the free market?

You come across as a whiny old man complaining about these youngsters and their dang video games and modified cars

>Ive never seen a black mechanic or race car driver so it must not exist

Listen whatever hatred you have for black people (regardless of their socioeconomic background) is fine. You probably got it from your parents or worse watching liveleak videos. You'll probably be ignorant for the rest of your life.

But spouting baseless assumptions doesnt make you right.

So, have you sucked your gf's black bull's dick today yet?

resorting to insults about cuckolding is sad.

Take a good look at yourself my man.

I wish /pol/ would leave

I dont think it's /pol/

Just edgy white kids who love saying nigger.

But he's right. Oh wait, because he doesn't go on Veeky Forums and furiously shit on anything that doesn't line up with his points of view, he's not a """"true""""" car enthusiast

fuck off, busrider

just

I'm not a fan of donk or lowriders personally but if it wasn't for these guys "destroying" them, they'd be rotting in a field somewhere. At least in this sense they are still around. I haven't looked much into the donk cultour but the lowrider cultour has an amazing attention to detail. They have intricate paint under the hood where no one would ever see it unless it was parked at a car show.

so let me see if I understand, first cumskins get cucked out their gf and now they are getting cucked out of their classic american cars?

lol no wonder they are so asshurt

I have a roush v8 in my boat

There is a big, big difference between low riders and donks.

Low riders generally have paint jobs the cost of which could purchase, in cash, a brand new Mercedes G class. They're dedicated show cars, with rims that cost more than a new civic, each, engraving on every visible non-painted part, and most non-visible parts. The engines and drivetrains are nothing special, but the amount of time and money that goes into them is absolutely asinine.

Donks are just old cars that got the cheapest Maaco paint job and the largest rims Jamal had in stock.

Lowriders are cool. Not cool in the same way that 8 second street cars are, or even in the same way that street driven rally cars are, but they're still cool, like on the level of chopped Mercs with lake pipes.

>Veeky Forums
>safespace

How to get spotted easily as the new guy

nobody mentioned a safe space here bud and Ive been here since 2008.

I love how this became a Donk thread quick
Have some more degeneracy

I've been here since 1999. Nobody lies on the internet, right?

Enthusiasts are actually the ones ruining cars. Enthusiasts of any kind are the scum of the earth. They are the ones creating high demand for things and then offer ridiculous for those things driving the price even higher.

Prove me wrong.

Offroad enthusiasts love chopping up shit but this, I like this.

no but I remember exactly when Equinox crashed his impreza into a tree. Sad because I remember it being very clean.

Also remember the shitstorm of a thread that went down when he posted the picture of it in the tree

I woild also like to add that enthusiasts are the faggots who turn their interest into a social endeaver. Take stance enthusiast for the blatant example that it is. They just can’t modify a car, no they have to turn their 4 wheeled vehicle into a road hazzard and make commuting an even more daunting task for everyone else because they are a literal obstacle on the road. They also have to plaster their abomination everywhere on the internet and form little clubs and in-groups.

>liking things I don't like.
DOWNVOTE

what ever do you mean ?
anyone can be enthusiastic when thing are going well

I h8 stance and lifted trucks
somehow neutral on donk

#1 fuck you, lowriders are dope

and #2, Jay Leno is a bad ass

Jay if you are reading this, fuck the guy who made this thread. You are awesome.

dis nigga need some taste in anime

Yeah, Jay Lenno isn't a real car enthusiast, real enthusisasts ride the bus and shitpost on anime boards.

Alright OP, post your car collection, with pictures. Let's see how much of a 'car enthusiast' you are.

Fuck off brainlet

LEAVE PAPA JAY ALOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Fuck this dick head. perfectly good classic American cars will get DESTROYED because of him!