FAQ: pastebin.com/bRNZdkx0

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

Heartful Maman - MILF Eroge

>Upcoming Games

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Starting 11th February
Theme: Character from JAPAN

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!LVcWkK6T!U9JpsmP0PcllHyZrN4RqzyTggyJDFUYO4dNI9UnzMP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're conquering too fast. You need to watch an event where Mouri gets attacked by exterminators and then crushes them, and the event will unlock.

Ramius is best Eve girl. Now and forever.

uhhh that means i can't uncurse mouri anymore unless i backtrack?
also is mouri recruitable if i don't uncurse him?

You need to stop conquering Mouri and let some turns pass so they keep getting events.

And no, he is not recruitable unless you uncurse him.

Is there a unit more annoying and stupid than the bongo guys in Shimazu?

only good thing about Shimazu is TOSH

Yes, Goemon.

Have you searched for the Hades dungeon yet? I got it to show up after doing that, I didn't know that had to be done first.

I really don't know what is happening.

My game in unpatched and I don't have the interface patch either.

I am in Chapter 6 about 1/2 way through. On the big battleship.

The game was crashing and I had some sort of debug box or something come up. Then my previous save would refuse to load and the game would crash again.

Earlier saves would still work though.

Now the game just crashed again but this time no debug thing came up. This time however not only did the most current save refuse to load but older ones refused as well, each one crashing the game. Even saves that had previously been working fine.

I am on version 1.00 at the moment. I am hoping there is a patch that might help but like I said AliceSofts website comes up Japan only.

Goemon and Super Jockey are a given but these fucking guys. Well Baba is completely stupid aswell, it's like some 13yo came up with that guy.

anyone know how to get the SAT bonus for the -1 replenish cost to show up?
what are the conditions for getting it?

Actually. This sounds familiar and I am 100% sure that there is a patch for it.

Let me check.

I've been suffering through Rance VI but I think I've hit the limit of my fucking tolerance.

Fight #2 in Papaya Tower, what the shit? I'm level 35ish and those ice bitches can kill my entire party in two hits. And the wall units protect them from my interrupts.

I think I might despise this game.

Heartful maman torrent isn't out yet, right?

You break the wall units through Shizuka AOE

You don't have to beat those fights. You're supposed to take the surrender route.

Shizuka dies in two hits you twat.
Unless you want me to just repeatedly try until RNG dictates that we don't get hit at all, because even one hit has a very good chance of interrupting her, that is a shit suggestion and you are a shit person.

Yes I mad.

Just downloaded the patch and uploaded it to mega

mega.nz/#!LVcWkK6T!U9JpsmP0PcllHyZrN4RqzyTggyJDFUYO4dNI9UnzMP4

This should fix the problem of save files corrupting but I don't know if it will fix a save file that is already corrupted.

give her the hanny zippo.

Wow! Thanks. Those saves are working now.

Can I ask what these "Level Scrolls" do? I have 14 of them and some quest I am about to do, appears to give 99 of them.

Nothing of it is out yet and it's driving me crazy.

You can summon a level goddess to level up without going back to town.

Just finished Rans route, thinking that the Houjo bonus would surely give me Souun. What a fucking piece of shit this bonus is though, Ran is terrible.

Anyone got a walkthrough for maman all cgs

Could you upload the game somewhere for all the anons waiting to get it here?

Replaying Rance 01 and I only just found out that Millie has a white bra

Why is Kath so sexy?

doing a Lia

I JUST SAVESCUMMED FOR HALF AN HOUR IN ORDER TO CAPTURE NOGIKU AND NOW I FIND OUT I HAVE TO HAVE KAZEMARU WITH HIBACHI TO GET HER BECAUSE FUCK YOU

It least you're not character clearing in Daibanchou

duh, if you used your head a little you could've figured out that kazemaru with hibachi was needed.

Why the long face, Rance?

From what I hear, all you need is a person with a chain, so I think Kiku works too.

Would an all-ages Rance game work?

>all ages
no
>censored mature
just maybe

>Aaaah, don't kiss me!
>Gahaha, I kiss whoever I want!

why do you want a butchered Rance?

but for what purpose

So they can get those Steam bux

It could be a good game, but it wouldn't be Rance.

That's like taking the Pokemon out of Pokemon.

Rance games are so diverse anyway though it doesn't really make any sense to strictly define what is and isn't Rance. I mean compare 4.1 to SR or something, they're barely the same game a all.

Rance and the setting makes it Rance

Alicesoft is erogemaker not steamwhore

You can have an eroge without ero you know.

Pastel Chime might work, but I can't really think of modern Alicesoft games that work without ero unless you count Widenyo and maybe Dungeon and Dolls. Blade Briders?

Even Mamatoto would suffer because Kakaro wouldn't be as much of an irredeemable dick.

You just remove all the H CGs. Leave everything else in. That's literally it.

When you refer to the digest, do you mean "rancetranslation.wordpress" ? The author deleted the blog so I can't seem to find it.

Nah, the text during the pedo quest would get VI kicked off of Steam for sure. and Sengoku has the Kouhime scene. 5D might be fine though.

There are mega links to the digest in the pastebin in the OP

>Nah, the text during the pedo quest would get VI kicked off of Steam for sure.

I don't think it would. There have been games with stuff like that before that made it through Steam.

Is there a digest version of SR?

Out of curiosity, which ones?

It's likely they flew under Steam's radar for some reason, or they were liberal propaganda (like Ladykiller in a Bind.)

Because she's best.

>It's another Steam shills episode

Before VI release I didn't know why people want everything on Steam, but then I saw some guys on these threads being literally unable to properly unzip a file.

Pretty sure one of the Witcher games had a pedo sex ring

thanks for spoonfeed, I'm just going to read all the digest cause i'm lazy as fuck

He came, he saw, he fucked

Go to rpg codex and read the text lets plays of I to IV then.

Rance II to IV are fun enough though.

Kichikuou Rance on the other hand is a must play game.

FUCK YES! I finaly beat Honnouji event. Helping Kenshin instead of raping her was a smart idea after all.

>Ever losing at Honnouji
Are you a baby?

That meme is old and dumb user. Get over it.

It'll live on forever until people learn to do dungeons.

I actually never clear a single dungeon.

Why is Isoroku with sweeping fire so sweeping.

not even bukake dungeon? it feels so good man

it's only good on the easy modes
the whirlwind shot is a necessity in 5

I bought ten copies of 5D+VI anybody want one?

Anything that hits all can be good since it tends to disproportionately move the battle bar I think...

How many Rance games can Rance be gay?

Was that gang rape scene with Kou-chan really necessary?

Why else would you hate Xavier?

Hy hate glorious Nippon, that alone enough for me to hate him. He is probabbly filthy gook or chink as well.

If Rance leveled up to like 600 in 03 then how come he was only level 1 at the start of iV?

this.
it fucking hurts how nothing i like to do works in 5SD. the scaling is way out of control.

He's a fire kappa (IIRC) so he's hating the very country he was presumably born in

God of Light is an asshole

GOD deleveled him.

what do you do when you want to play more alicesoft but you can't because you can't stop screaming??

What Gele did was apparently also temporary as by the end of the sex scene he starts weakening already.

Simple, close your mouth with a restraining device

>he starts weakening already.
I think that was more exhaustion more than anything

The description of Kenshins route on the wiki makes this sound convoluted as fuck and easy to fail. Is it actually hard?

Why is Gele so lewd?

1000+ years of no sex

I got stuck on post game in Rance VI.

I was on that mission where you have to defeat the remnant monster forces in the Zeth capital. I got about 75% map completion but then had no idea how to access the rest of the map or defeat the other baddies.

Anybody have any clue about what I'm talking about? I'm not sure I will pick up the game again but I mildly want to at least get past this annoying roadblock. It's the only real time I got stuck in Rance VI.

There's a pitfall somewhere. I remember being stuck for hours there too.

Nah it's pretty easy as long as you're not a dumbass.

There's a building that has a trap door that takes you to the missing red clouds. There's also a few behind red/green/blue doors IIRC.

>LP0003 - Arios (19) feels more Heroic now that he owns the Escude Sword. He decides that Rance is his enemy, and challenges him to a duel. The duel ends in a draw with Rance badly injured.

What game is this? I do not remember it.

Missing year. It's not in any game.

LP3, the game when KR takes place, wasn't adapted in the canon timeline and left as "the missing year". They skipped directly to LP4 in VI.

I guess V would have originally adapted this before they scaled it down into a side story thing?

5A would involved Rocky and Bezeleye, so the stories were probably pretty different from what happened in the Missing Year.

Probably, though I get the feeling Arios would have been left out regardless.

But this was a very important moment!

Arios is not important, though they could've made a game of Rance's heroic quest of raping all of Arios's previous girlfriends as revenge.

Kanami has been at cap for a while, when do I fuck her?

Getting the Youkai house bonus looks almost as tedious as getting Takeda. Guess I should have gone into this on 1 star, I can't even destroy their units so I never capture them.

When you get an event that lets her return to Leazas (she comes back right away).

that actually doesn't raise her cap nor does it unlock fuck kanami option
i'm off stay alive please

What is the easiest way of defeating the Takeda blitz? I'm mostly struggling with having enough units available to get the job done.