This triggers the American

>this triggers the American

> Reee nothing's telling me what to do
> Reeee I actually have to give way voluntarily
> Reeeee that's tighter than the turning circle of my landbarge
> Reeeeee europoors lol
> Reeeeeee 'I don't really think about europeans at all' damage control image

I think sideways loop-t-loops are fun. There's one in Detroit that messes me up good though

there's a bunch in Los Angeles.

My city converted quite a few intersections to roundabouts recently. It was entirely needless and an absolutely gigantic waste of funds.

Got them all over Winsconsin. Not hard, just a little tough getting a semi through some of them.

Whenever they make roundabouts in America, they always do stupid shit like this.

Had this put in recently. Makes it much easier.

Triggered by a mirrored rotary?

I'm sure America is turning more to the roundabout while Europe is ripping a lot up. I know my city are planning to rip up three consecutive big ones and replace them with traffic light junctions.

>dumb enough to not make the double lanes to merge into one before the roundaboot

I hope the civil engineer who came up with that got fired.

>city
explains a fucking lot

I'm okay with roundabouts. I think they're generally installed here in the U.S. because of mistaken Europhilia by leftists who enjoyed their snowflake bike tour of Europe back when Gender Studies triggered them a little too hard.

The problem here is that planners tend to put them in regardless of capacity. A single lane running off to Bumpkinton meeting with lanes from Tardshire and Fagsdale is one thing; a 4-lane highway getting a 2-lane roundabout because someone put in a McDonalds is another.

There are tons of them in central NJ.

>a semi
This is true.

>replacing roundabouts with traffic light intersections
Where the fuck do you live, Moldova?
If the intensity of traffic is so high that a roundabout doesn't cut it anymore, putting traffic lights there is fucking idiotic. An interchange, or whatever it is called should be the only thing that you would be putting there. See pic related.

The fuck, looks like a bretty good roundabout to me.
t. europoor

>this triggers the everyone

Why the fuck are the lines wavy?

I think they indicate that you're approaching a pedestrian crossing.

this is fact

We've got lots of roundabouts. It's the Canadians that can't handle them. I live near the border and Everytime someone is in there driving like a crazy person they have BC plates

we have roundabouts everywhere you stupid faggot

unnecessary overcomplicated shit: roundabout edition

I like how Europeans label Americans as ignorant to other cultures, yet actually believe there's no roundabouts here. I can think of at least three close to where I live.

Makes perfect sense if you consider the fucking stupid waves of traffic you get in Swindon.

There's one in Hemel Hempstead to, which is a little ways off the M25 and embedded in industrial and office estates, and needs to handle HGVs as well as commutards.

Burgerwheelbase problems.

It's not even a wheelbase issue, just lack of technology. If they had trailer wheels that steered, as they do on eurotrucks these days, they could do it.
We have XL trailers now, with room for four more pallets, designed for lighter stuff instead of having wiggly full trailers behind a rigid body. Rear axle set back from the other two, with steering to get it around roundabout just like a regular truck. I encounter them on my commute sometimes, hauling insulation.

In WA semis just use twoanes or if it's a one lane they drive through the middle

>driveways spitting out into intersections
this actually triggers me.

Nah. We can handle it.

Savannah has square roundabouts that piss me off every time I go down there

I can almost hear Dixie

What happens in the USA is that a major thoroughfare crossing a little-used side road doesn't give drivers on the side road what they judge to be a 'fair' change to get into traffic. So they go to planning councils and have a light put in. With a traffic sensor so that they can trigger a green whenever their little special snowflake ass pulls up to the intersection.

There's plenty of roundabouts in north america these days.

I am American and I use two or three roundabouts every day

The more you know (TM)

>approaching a pedestrian crossing

It's ${current_century} and they still allow pedestrians.

Those paw pads, bro... mmmm....

I mean... uh... c-cars are cool!

they're really popular in columbus

Where did you guys get the idea that there are no roundabouts in the US? I always see this meme on here but there are plenty. Maybe not as common as Europe but everyone knows what the are and have encountered them.

i drive through 4 different roundabouts per day, sometimes 6

Y-you mean br-brake pads bro, right?

Yeah, why can't they drive on the correct side of the road?

Roundabouts are a meme. They don't do anything to relieve traffic congestion in Cities: Skylines

>having a city with a ancient horse-drawn-carriage style layout and not a grid pattern

I'LL BE THE ROUNDABOUT

THE WORDS WILL MAKE YOU OUT AND OUT

u fuckin kidding me?

i'm a murifat (although frm commiefornia) and roundabouts>lights unless you tryna race

don't believe that's where i live for some strange reason? you take THE 5 to get from mexico to canada

Got three of them on my daily commute.

Pretty irritating being stuck behind people that could've went already desu.

Poor americans. Nothing better than a wet roundabout at 3am.

I SPEND THE DAY YOUR WAY

CALL IT MORNING DRIVING THROUGH THE SOUND AND IN AND OUT THE VALLEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

IN AND AROUND THE LAKE

They keep putting these in and Mexicans don't know help to use them. Fuck this meme.

MOUNTAINS COME OUT OF THE SKY AND THEY STAND THERE

the only places in the US ive been with roudabouts are Kansas and Colorado. very pleasant experiences every time i came across them. i wish they would implement them in my retard hick town.

ONE MILE OVER WE'LL BE THERE AND WE'LL SEE YOU

>be american
>brag about affordable v8 performance cars

>be yurop
>brag about a circle of grass in the middle of the road

sounds about right

Intersections are difficult for Europeans to understand.

The burger, it's afraid of pic related.

Why won't euros buy american cars?

BECAUSE THEY ARE UGLY, UNRELIABLE PIECES OF SHIT!

>be American
>have no place to drive said affordable V8 muscle cars fast on a public road without being cut off or being sent to a rapecage

Same applies to Canuckistan

NO RETURN RUN

LOTUS IN THE PAPERS

someone post that meme about americans not really caring about europs while euro gets bootyblasted and throws a fit

That's because people from BC can't drive anyways.

t. Person from BC that can drive

Is this a JoJo reference?

I know exactly which one you're talking about, it's the one where the hard Rock Cafe is.

>Tfw accidentally go in wrong lane and have to turn around
>It's rush hour and all the streets are 1 ways
>GPS doesn't work in-between buildings

Never made that mistake again. Made damn sure every time I come to that I am in the correct lane.

>Made damn sure every time I come to that I am in the correct lane.

Which is the way it should be. Cunts who try and turn from the wrong lane, or who take the wrong lane and delay everyone going left while they wait to go right, or block people going right by sitting on the KEEP CLEAR sign should be shot.

The only way you can turn from the wrong lane at the intersection me and the other user were talking about is to drive on the sidewalk, so if you go to the wrong exit you're screwed.

Asshole. The double lanes are the exits. We don't drive on the wrong side over here. Duh.

am I doing it right?

This triggered the shit out of me. In what shithole is is this devilish creation located?

We're a little more advanced and have to have proper pedestrian crossings since we are not some third world shit hole with no concept of engineering

I wanna say France but I don't think it is.
I've been around the Arc de Triomphe and it's chaotic as a British stag night in Benidorm...

>mexico
>roundabouts have fucking stoplights

>the point of roundabouts is to reduce stoplights

I personally liked the roundabouts I encountered in Qatar. Many of them were absolutely mind boggling to go through, as they were 3 lanes with big rigs and I honestly have NO IDEA how I made it through them without ever hitting anyone. But it was a thrill and also kept traffic moving.

I'd like to see more of them down here in the South, where intersections get super backed up because of badly timed lights. Only problem is, I literally have zero faith in my fellow southerner to be able to mentally grasp the concept, especially in the hood, where drivers don't even know which way to turn the wheel to go where they want to.