Someone explain this to me

Someone explain this to me

I've lived in Houston all my life and even I can't explain it

Other urls found in this thread:

3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YebrXUmw_Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=UKCjBhn6aeY
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/slab#Etymology_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers gonna Nig?

I just said in another thread I liked the car's tyre-busters but this? Nah. This is some advanced niggerty at work.

What am i supposed to be looking at exactly ?

So you run the fuck into it at highway speed and bust their wheel off their car, then sue the shit out of them for it.

Why aren't these illegal?

Look at the wheels of the mercedes wagon in the picture

What are those for ? And are they common in Houston ?

Niggers, that's why.

YES, I mean they're kinda rare now. My dad had his bumper fucked because of someone going to fast and didn't notice he was merging in my fathers lane. The good thing was that his rim was fucked as well.

You would commonly see these on either old cars or retired unmarked cop cars.

Just moved to Willowbrook from Dallas, should I expect to see these shenanigans?

Because the modern American understanding of freedom disregards responsibility, and mainly consists of the right to act like a complete fucking moron.

It's a swanga. Invented by the Houston black people in the 90s during the big wave of grass roots hip hop. They're not super common and are becoming less common, but you'll still more than likely see a few each week.

Is that even fucking legal? Does it throw the car over-width?

Yes, your best chance of seeing these often is in the North Houston area. Like I said they come out once in a blue moon.

Correction, it's a SLAB riding on swangas. Pic is of the mayor

They believe that the handbrake will 'wear out' if used, so they sit there with their foot on the brake pedal, blinding everyone.
Probably didn't even pop it out of D.

>american tolerances and panel gaps...

/hou/ here

yeah these are real and you do see them on odd things occasionally. Greastest car I've seen with swangers was a CTS-V wagon.

More like jigaboo mawds haphazardly fitted.

When your mayor is a wigger...

>I've lived in Houston all my life and even I can't explain it

SLAB culture had a lot of coverage in the past season of Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown series on CNN. Look for an episode such as Anthony.Bourdain.Parts.Unknown.S08E05.Houston.iNTERNAL.720p.HDTV.x264-MiNDTHEGAP

>Why aren't these illegal?
Seems like these cars could scythe down a lot of pedestrians at street corners.

They are

MUH FREEDOM TO BE A SILLY FUCKING CUNT FOR NO REASON IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE WELL BEING OF OTHERS

Verified covered in Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown Season 8 Episode 5 which was the Houston episode. Most episodes are on youtube but I found a download on a pserver torrent download.

>americans

In texas everyone drives trucks precisely for this reason

As someone who went to UH, lived on campus, drove through the third ward weekly, I don't get it either. Those rims are the tackiest motherfuckers and they always put it on their ''slab''. All of this is secondary to how these kikes in this city can't fucking drive.

This guy again.
Go to craigslist and search slab. Enjoy seeing overpriced pieces of shits with ice-cream parlour vinyl seats with 2 DVD screens on each seat headrest.

They should ban lifted trucks just because they are dangerous and childish

>They should ban lifted trucks just because they are dangerous and childish

If you ban slabs, you might as well ban redneck trucks with their huge tires too.

>are they common in Houston?

Actually they are. It's not like everyone has them but I see at least one or two a day. It's somehow a part of the Houston nigger culture. I think they still do old school slow drags on MLK boulevard where people drive circles showing off their cars.

They also love having big loud bassy audio systems.

In H-town, you gotta have 2 spare tires! That's how shitty our streets are.

You might as well, at least if they're protruding the fenders and don't have mudflaps on them.

Oh wait, that's actually already illegal in a lot of states but the cops don't give a shit because they're incompetent morons.

this is some serious niggery, I'm glad I left the houston area in the early 90s

Ummmm, so you look at this pic, and what strikes you is the brake lights are on? Not the fact that they have some insane shit that sticks out three feet from every wheel?

Then again, maybe you live in northern Texas where others in this thread have said this can be seen in the wild occasionally. So, the 'swangas' are of no surprise to you...

It took me like a minute to see it, thought it was just lines on the road.

Keep in mind that's an old car now. Panels and trim can warp and bend with age and heat, it definitely fit better when it was new.

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on Veeky Forums all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds

>yuropoors triggered yet again

Such poverty must be hard

You shouldn't be allowed to drive. FUCKING blind idiot

>It aint poverty if you can afford to buy anything on four wheels which isnt made in america.

>You might as well, at least if they're protruding the fenders and don't have mudflaps on them.

Those redneck trucks are what cause me grief. They're always throwing up sand and rocks. They have mudflaps as required by local law, but they are so small and high up they don't stop any mud or rocks from flying out. They need to install semi-truck-sized mudflaps in those lifted trucks.

>Someone explain this to me
People feel the need to belong to something. If there is a group of people modding their cars this way, then someone like in OP's picture may go to extremes.

this. what makes them worse than any of us

Adrian??

>Because the Texan understanding of freedom disregards responsibility, and mainly consists of the right to act like a complete fucking moron.

Fixed

That's why groups of Texans group together in places like the 3rd ward. And the ones that don't want to be like that move out.

texas needs to be banned

>texas needs to be banned
How about just banning the troublemakers?

>Lose to the bloody poms at cricket

Top kek, aussies.

You should have listened to the people saying to import more refugees from Africa.

That's illegal now, thanks to MLK.

I'm always shocked when I see things like that and they actually happens in a first world country such as the Usa.

God fucking shit don't you have rules for what can be installed on a car and or safety regulamentations?

If I were you I'd shoot that nigger down because I'd be legitimately scared that he could hurt me and my family when driving near me...just imagine driving on a high speed highway near that brown fucker...

>lies

You are Adrian!

black guy 1: I don't feel like the police are harassing me enough during my daily commute. I have nothing to complain about.
black guy 2 : You should put giant chrome spikes on your wheels!
black guy 1: That's a watermelon of a good idea Tyrone, will do!

>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping

lol

>I'm always shocked when I see things like that and they actually happens in a first world country such as the Usa.
>God fucking shit don't you have rules for what can be installed on a car and or safety regulamentations?

Some foreigners forget that the USA is a collection of States. While there is federal government rules for many things, a lot of citizens of each State jealously guard their ever dwindling unique laws even if those laws are "bad".

The USA is the "united STATES of america" and is not the "SINGLE state of america". My state has avoided racism lawsuits by simply saying no part of the tire assembly may protrude past the fender. So those huge hubs and large tires don't occur in my area unless they extend their fenders outwards. AND YES SOME PEOPLE do extend their fenders way out ridiculously just so they can have giant tires.

Clearly, people in Texas are aware of the danger of wheel hubs that extend out. But just like with gun laws, as soon as someone wants to put a restriction, all the freedom advocates spring up out of the woodwork shouting "Muh Freedom!".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YebrXUmw_Xk
HOLY FUCKING HELL
THOSE TIRESLICERS FROM N.I.C.E. ARE REAL

Truthfully, these shits aren't strong enough get to do any damage to anything big or reinforced. All you're gonna see is a whiny nigger with a gun on your face for fucking up their whip when it was clearly their fault.

RIP

Obviously lived in the better parts if you don't get it
All races build slabs. See Paul Wall.

>Implying Paul Wall isn't a nigger

Can confirm, I've seen slabs get in accidents and the swangas just fold like paper.

I LOVE cutting these faggots off really close when i see them on 610

>Lived in Houston all my life
>Doesn't know what a SLAB is

CARPETBAGGER LEAVE REEEEEEEEE

The current mayor is black

>SLAB culture had a lot of coverage in
>Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown Season 8 Episode 5

The whole episode is about parts of Houston and one segment is about the SLAB culture which is shown off by the cars. Since they knew the show was filing, a lot of SLAB cars came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKCjBhn6aeY

If you have never seen a car shake from an audio system to the point where there is a crack in the paint, then you'll see that here.

How you'd define slab?
first time I heard of it.

>t. Yuropoor

>first time I heard of it.
Then you can google slab culture or whatever you choose to do. As to the car that people like to drive, it's mentioned in en.wiktionary.org/wiki/slab#Etymology_1

Fuck, I've seen this thread for the past few days and thought it was just somenoe going on about a blue Mercedes, something weird about the plate or anything else that might be off

But now I finally saw whatever the fuck that is sticking out of the wheels

>But now I finally saw whatever the fuck that is sticking out of the wheels

Now you can go watch the Ben Hur movie and the gladiator arena race where chariots have things attached to the wheels as part of blood sport mayhem.

>I finally saw whatever the fuck that is sticking out of the wheels
Look at

Better cellphone reception.

Swang, and swang, and swang to the left
Pop-Pop my trunk and dip, dip, dip

>Someone explain this to me
Why can't people add stuff to their cars?

Some people add decorations to their cars as seen in the picture. Usually this is just around christmas time, but some people have decorations year round.

Some people wax their cars and make it shine to the max as one way to make it stand out.

Some people customize their interiors to make it stand apart from OEM interiors that everyone else has.

Some people add eyelashes to their cars!

Lots of people change their exterior lights and then add yet more lights and lightbars to their cars. Some even hide small light bars in the grille area. You know it's true.

There are those who have itasha cars.

Texas state law has freedom to be as stupid as you want even if that freedom might impinge upon someone else's safety.

Is that level of freedom good or bad? Well, in some states like mine, the nanny laws even outlaw most types of itasha on the grounds that they are distracting other drivers on the road.

not him but they looked like that at first glance in the thumbnail

>ITT: haters

>Paul Wall
>implying wiggers aren't honorary niggers

>Texas state law has freedom to be as stupid as you want even if that freedom might impinge upon someone else's safety.

Certainly Texas allows you more freedom with guns that *ahem* some other states that try to protect dindu rights when they rob a store or home and get shot. The dindu has sort of won some here. He gets prosecuted for breaking and entering, but the homeowner gets prosecuted for illegal use of firearm and attempted manslaughter. A dindu cannot simply be shot if you find one inside your home rummaging.

There's still a case of what constitutes a home that will probably go to the state supreme court. A homeless put up a tarp and made a homelike setting between someone's fence and a railing. He lawyered up and used the bill of rights to defend his home.

You can evict the person, but what about the home? Because to get rid of his stuff, you have to invade the domicile and lay your hands on the property. Does that constitute search and seizure? Well, it requires a home to be applicable. So the question then changed to be what constitutes a home in today's cultural landscape? Black Lives Matter after all. If you have a large property, and I erect a brown and green tarp in a corner and you don't notice for a month, it becomes a problem of interpretation. In this case, the judge threw out the drug possession charges due to the technicality. Amazingly, the fearful prosecutor didn't file an objection, so the question still remains open.

tl;dr, /pol/ pls go

Understood... Honestly, it took me a sec at first too. I had never heard of 'swangas' before, so Google schooled me.... I'd think these things would be illegal as hell.

Nuthin like swangin in the rain

look tacky in a [spoiler]FUN[/spoiler] way, i like it

There must be SLAB meets where they hang out. But you probably would feel out of place taking a white boy RICER down to a SLAB Meet just to see what is going on. Or maybe there is some giant Meet coming up this spring where all kinds of different cars get together.

It must be hard keeping all that extra surface area clean and shiny.

Midship Runabout 2: Blood Dragon