Spotted Thread

>alt+f4
>no spotted thread
spotted thread

Just saw this sexy GT350 in Massachusetts with nasty salt and snow still on the ground.

>Ford performance sticker

How to spot a faggot 101

GT350R***

This was taken before the snowstorm that hit the area but I just saw the same car the yesterday.

I spotted a red 2017 Ford Raptor on the highway today, unfortunately I was turning off right when he passed me so I couldn't catch a pic but It looked exactly like the blue prototype they took to the auto shows (DFW autoshow for me). It must have been one of the first sold in the nation.

I see raptors every day. It's come to the point where I don't even pay them any attention

welcome to my suburban upper middle class city

saw this dude loading groceries up into it

same parking lot different day

Jesus the spoilers look so bad... like something ripped off a Civic SI then vynl wrapped with shitty carbon

dat parking job

Becuz Lambo = Douche

i could see if it was like a reventon or something but its just a goddamn gallardo

>fake m3 no4389520481
trash

how can you tell its fake?

hmmm...is it? i was wondering

I also see raptors every day, but it was a 2017. I've only saw prototypes of it in real life until now

Basically this. Most Mustang owners are rednecks and ruins a beautiful car.

I saw the wiener mobile last week but I couldn't take a pick because I was driving my boss somewhere.

I was losing my shit when I saw this
Which one of you was it

>Tripdipshit can't into logic
Shocker

Last week while fishing, there was a 1967 Galaxie with an 80's 5.0 in there, really interesting since I've been fishing in that town for like the past 5 years and have never seen it. Also came across a shop in Chicago with a Roadrunner, a fastback Mustang, Jeep Wagoneer, 60's Continental, and a shit ton more muscle cars