Is there a car that you actually really fucking hate?

THE FUCKING PRIUS
AND THE NISSAN MOTHERFUCKING JUKE

Fuck the juke.
The stupid fucking fake fog lights that are actually the regular headlights possible by directly in the fucking eye of oncoming drivers

Crossovers.

those cube shaped rolling pieces of garbage

literally no reason to own one

they're
>numales: the car

>The Prius

Now y'all love it

Juke Nismo

>putting a wing and a bodykit on a car will make Veeky Forums love it for some reason
If that was true Veeky Forums would love every civic ever made

There is literally nothing wrong with the Prius. It's extremely practical and comfy, just not that fun. I've driven new ICE-only cars that felt worse though.

Everyone's saying the juke but let me just remind you all nissan has made a far worse looking car before
I have to turn away every time I see one of these, the multipla looks like a ferrari compared to this abomination

honda fit
nissan note

That just completely misses the point of the Prius

nigger it's fucking hideous.

just because you put a bodykit on it doesn't hide the horrendous design toyota gave that failed abortion originally

helen keller & stevie wonder can design a better looking car than that in 15 minutes

here's what a real racecar looks like faggot

All Jeeps

They always tail people, speed and swerve into ditches

Every Jeep driver is a brainless mongoloid who willingly bought one of the least reliable cars in America, even with shit crash test safety ratings despite 'muh SUV height protection'

I always cut Jeeps off. Every time.

>Now y'all love it
I'm gonna prove you wrong.
I hate it.

The Twingo.

I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing this in the left-most lane whenever I get on the freeway

Douches everywhere

GTFO

this shit in my rear view mirror, pretty much all vag shit

The big ass SUVs & lifted trucks that everyone seems to drive in Texas even when they don't need one. These people rarely signal or check their mirrors and are almost always seen talking on the phone.

As a fellow Texan, FUCK I HATE LIFTED TRUCK DRIVERS, BUT THE WORST PART IS THERE ARE LIFTED JEEP WRANGLERS AND GOD I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR AND THE PERSON DRIVING IT

I like how the video cuts off right before the bikefag does something degenerate like vandalise the car despite never being hit

bikefags are even worse cancer than truck or jeepfags, superiority complex issues

I just realised today that crossover drives are total scum.
If one more of those fuckers pull out in front of me and then slow down under the speed limit and avoiding to overtake anyone in the overtaking lane, I promise to ram them until they pullover and then choke the life out if them with glee

FUCKING CROSSOVER DRIVERS

Lifted pickups. Constantly swerving in and out of traffic and never use their turn signal, tailgate, and are always been driven by men who look exactly the same. Manlets with baseball hats

kys idiot

I was driving during a heavy as fuck rainstorm once, hard to see virtually anything, and I had apparently cut off some retard riding his crotch rocket. He grabbed one of my side mirrors and ripped it off.

When I called to report it, the police officer told me that I would be better off not pressing charges in case the guy were to come after me, and refused to give me his information. I live in a really bodunk hick shithole.

I ride as well, but squids are absolute scum of the road. The dudebro going 120 in a GSX in cargo shorts and sandals is the person on the road I hate the most by far. The fact that he'll be dead within the week is little consolation when he'll be replaced immediately

In the full video he yells at the driver and then drives away

The BMW X6.

SUVs in general but that one in particular.

These. But most of all the Honda Crosstour, it makes me physically angry.

It looks like it has a bushy mustache, i sorta like it.

my mom owns a crosstour

I don't know why but it feels like I'm driving a hummer limo whenever I drive it

might be because my car is a fucking 13 foot long 2 seat convertible, but idk

The Jeep JK and Dodge Rams

Base model "sport" cars.

Renault clio.

FUCK IT!!!

Both the BMW X6 and the Mercedes-Benz GLE.
They are cars pretending to be something they ain't. Too sporty to be off-roaders but too off-road-orientated to be sporty.

Just why do these waste of metal and leather exist?

Pretty sure the Juke qualifies as a larger caliber than anything that's in that rifle. He could "gun it and run it" and be within his rights for self defense..

i believe that's a rogue, not a juke

same piece of shit, just a little bigger

>The BMW X6.
yep

>Just why do these waste of metal and leather exist?
Because they sell. Tons.
Hell, they sell so well they made smaller clones of them in the X4 and GLC """"""coupe"""""".

Audi Q7 and Nissan Leaf.

Yes. Pic related as well as all Passats and all Skodas.

I just really fucking hate VAGs and VAG owners.

There's nothing I hate more than the sight of four fucking rings taking up my entire rear view mirror.

The Juke and this fucking thing

...& less of a piece of shit than what's standing in front of it.

Because they're big enough to look safe.
Because they're sporty enough to look fast.
Because they're branded just right for the people sitting in them to feel important.

These vehicles aren't for driving, they're for massaging egos.

This shit right here.

I have literally never seen a CRV driven in a competent fashion. It's like the car version of a valeo belt.

i got knocked off my bike the same way with a chink behind the wheel of a landcruiser

Prius's. I don't let these people in my lane.

Prius Primes.
fucking ugly

and those egg shaped tesla suvs

the x6 isn't offroad oriented at all

idk about the GLE

the X5 atleast has hill descent control

>z4

I drive a CRV but also understand the finer points of driving like the passing lane, zipper merges, how to use a roundabout and right of way.

And I love to rev-match on freeway offramps and pretend that I'm racecar.

They're super popular with old people because they're easy to get in and out of. Same reason the PT Cruiser was popular, though that was also cashing in on nostalgia and because moms think it looks "tough" and "like a car a mobster would drive."

This. They're also reliable and don't have too "busy" of styling. And hatchback for better cargo capacity over a sedan.

Twingo's retarded cousin

>This actually exists

I knew a girl with a Juke.

She was a soul-less cunt.

Fucked her a few times and never talked to her again.

Any vehicle from a carsharing service = avoid at all costs, I am a fucking menace to traffic

It's fun fucking with them though. Cause where I am, 90% of the time it's a hipster who doesn't own their own car

My dad has a Scion XB. It is actually a really nice car. Huge cargo capacity and rear seats, good mpg (he gets around 29), and reliable. It was 17k new when he bought it in 2015. Kia Souls and that Nissan cube thing are garbage though, they are too small.

I think that's generally the case. Almost all the C2G drivers I see are millennial assholes trying to put on makeup or eat a burrito while they tailgate and aggressively weave through traffic.

jesus you sound like a faggot.

V6 Mustang
Only because I own one and now realize how much of a slow piece of shit it is after buying a 10 sec bike.

Why even buy a car to go fast anyways? Motorcycles do it so much better for way less. Honestly, I get no enjoyment out of my car now, my adrenaline threshold is too damn high. I think I'd need something with at least 600hp to even have fun now.

yes. This fucking thing

Forget the Nismo Juke, here's your reminder that the Juke-R exists.

Less than 50 built = not a production model
choke on a dick crossover apologist

Valet here

Any post ~2005 Pontiac. The factory default safety features are so fucking annoying.

>loud alarm that never stops when in drive without seatbelt on, sometimes even in reverse IIRC
>doors automatically lock when put into drive, but don't unlock until you turn off the car

and some other petty shit that escapes me atm because I'm a petty asshole

I despise that shit too, there's nothing that I hate more than a car treating me like a retarded child. Yes, I know my seatbelt is off, because I'm not leaving my driveway, fuck you.

>Why even buy a car to go fast anyways? Motorcycles do it so much better for way less

Come back when your knee sliders have some wear and you're dragging an elbow in a turn and have a barely modified miata/s2000/skittle/anything passes you on the outside in a turn.

Thiiis fucking thing. Every God damn person who buys one is literally retarded.
I swear half of the cars I see broken down on the road are Grand Caravans, and the people who drive them CAN NOT FUCKING drive for shit.

lmao ninja 250 is faster than a miata/S2000 at thunderhill

It's even worse when it's a busy day and there's a group of guests who wanted their car 10 minutes ago

and then you hop in a car that does some stupid shit like throw on the electronic parking brake when the door isn't closed all the way, or those stupid fucking tilt Chrysler shifters that work 25% of the time

also, some more:

>GM vehicles always have the most unpredictable autolights. I know people probably have it set to different times, but sometimes they don't turn off period.
>mustang owners are usually soccer moms or old people, and they don't know how to drive
>corvette owners are always douchy
>PT cruisers are awful in every way imaginable, and have a turning radius comparable to a boeing 747
>camaros are 99% blindspot
>smart cars are fucking gay
>fords have weird and unpredictable automatic transmissions

Not sure how a modified anything would be passing a litrebike but ok

Also I'm not a street rossi

a cute

Those stupid suv porsche things and the giant mini coopers.

It's also got a V8 out of a Super Formula car in the back.

I really like what that car does with the Prius styling. It brings out all the best points of the design.

Look how ugly this fucking this is.

giant mini coopers that are the size of a fucking ford escape

THAT"S NOT FUCKING "MINI" AT ALL

If it was a 2 door and had a v6 Veeky Forums would love it because were a bunch of autistic weebs

No way that rear end is just too disgusting. Looks like a giant unibrow.

This, but any Chrysler product as well.

Jeep, Dodge, Plymouth? All the same fucking shit. The dagos won't make it any better.

Why subaru.. why

TRIGGERED

every time i see one of those i physically cringe. i always forget about them until i see them, i guess i'm repressing the memory. fucking disgusting

fucking this.
I'm 24 now and still can't help but floor it past prius' on the highway like I did at 17.

yes

I have to second this, fuck these selfish assholes, half the time im tailgated, its a big white chromed out pickup.

Im an audi driver, and from what ive seen, only older Audi drivers are assholes. Maybe a few Q5 drivers as well.

>when you really fucking stupid and rich but don't know what to do with the money

nice porsh man

That fucking shit Cube car that looks like a fridge on wheels.

I don't hate any particular cars, maybe except hybrids, but I do hate drivers who drive a certain category of car.

Like women who drive big fucking huge SUVs or beamers with giant fucking trucks or cholos that drive 60 down a residential neighborhood. Shit like that.

That's the only one I can't get over. Even the Chevy SSR has some degree of logic and proportion to the design.

The cube is just offensive. I mean that sincerely, I feel offended that people drive them.

>if it had a completely different body and engine you'd love it!
Ok

what about this one

Did you all forget about this eyesore?

Ugly it may be, but it's a great car. Ever use one? The only people who hate the Aztek are morons who've never gotten over its looks