dump*
easily*

jesus

if anyone has some medievel maps like this plz share

modern

... anyone?

enjoy

im more interested in old ones, cca charlemange era but thx

I dont like continents. I think we should group counties based on historical ties and culture and people.
When people say Asia they dont think india, or russia they think, generally, south east asians like china and japan. Same with Africa, when people say africa the first thing you think of is probably a black tribal man, not egypt. And when people say north america, they dont think greenland and mexico. they think USA and canada.
I think we should go off of these similarites, or differences when deciding continents as it will explain history and historical relations easier. and is more applicable than continents when it comes to describing to someone else a group of countries.

Here's one I made a couple of weeks ago with this template.

Essentially it's the perfect Europe. What do you think?

Balts should be on their own desu.

Also, Pan-Slavic Union should include Western Belarus, Poland, Eastern Germany and Czechs and Slovaks.

>its a "Spain gets BTFO'd" episode

>all those Spanish states
>that Netherlands
>that Ireland
>that Vatican City
>Romanian-Hungarian union
Did you overdose on memes, buddy?

>regional divisions in big countries and centralisation of separate countries

Was it autism?

You might as well rename Spain as Castile & Leon, Spain was a name adopted after Iberian wedding to cover whole of peninsula as a single state.

If Scotland + Wales were united with Ireland, you'd want to call the whole thing a celtic union or something - not just "Ireland", they all have distinct identities with Celticness being about the only common thread.

You'd also want to consider including Cornwall as part of it.

>Lower Saxon Circle
>Above Upper Saxon Circle

Why?

Because upper or lower refer to the situation of said lands in contrast with wet riverlands, be it upstream or downstream; the term doesn't have anything to do with a place being North or South. Said even easier, lower and upper just refers to altitude over the sea level. That's why the Netherlands are named like that, because the Low Countries are located in the Lower Rheinland. Fucking imbecile.

/gsg/ is the shittiest general on Veeky Forums

please keep your cancer there

>that Greece

This bullshit map always gets posted like it's the Gospel Truth on this site.

I have a bunch of maps floating around. I'll post some medieval shit at OP's request. These might not be so easily editable though.

easily editable for a change

cool gif

>
>
>

another meme country

Damn, I have this really cool map of the HRE around 1000, but it is almost 70 MiB. I got it from wikipedia somewhere IIRC. Have another cool gif for compensation.

Hungary

spread of the IE languages

Kievan Rus

Modern German districts

Missus Pippi cultures

Check all those dubs

Bronze Age

My homeland ;_;

cool Byzantine gif

Roman empire and surrounding cultures

almost out

The world as seen from Japan back in the day.

I'll dump some too, then.

Old World around 200

And around 500. I'm officially done now. Let me know if you need anything specific, I have four or five more shitty maps that I didn't want to post.

What are those maps about?

They're alt history autism maps, some old America, Africa and eastern Asia and a bunch of Roman Empire maps that were inferior to the one I posted.

I see. I don't really know what exactly OP wanted with this thread desu

I told myself to translate some more maps a long time ago and I haven't had any progress...

Pay your debts, faggot.

Does Veeky Forums want to see my hyper-autistic Veeky Forums risk map?

yes please

ok familia here we go, I've been intermittently working on it for a couple years

Now also include Mars and the Moon

do you believe in a greater-lumeria?
an atlantis?
was it just thera @ minoan?

Why did the Franks never annexed Brittany?

trib state and bitches to rape

I'm not the guy you were replying to but
>greater-lumeria
If you mean Lemuria, it never existed.
>atlantis
Never existed either, made up by Plato and then taken out of context

Good thing this never happened.

>Ireland controls Scotland, Wales, and Brittany
My cock is hard, HARD

This triggers me desu

>Who designed this, an alien?
That's a good one.

t. abbo

Why do a lot of maps avoid making distinctions in the UK's counties, but African countries get the full monty?

Just curious.

>republika hrvatska

I'd say the map is showing just one administrative level but then again, Serbia shows autonomous Vojdovina and municipalities and Slovenia is showing statistical regions that don't mean anything.