Leave being wrong about everything to me

Leave being wrong about everything to me

t. Diogenes

t. Alexander

dw I got your're back, Aristotle :0)

Yes OP you're obviously smarter.

Knowledge about the natural world in our day and age is largely a product of centuries of careful observation and surprise innovation.

What's important about early philosophers is the soundness of their methodology, not their conclusions. I think you'll find Aristotle's methodology entrenched throughout the scientific community and in the works of many great scientists. This arguably means he expanded human knowledge about the world to a greater degree than most other philosophers.

>first to say whales weren't fish
Fuck off Melville.

name one thing he was wrong about

Aristotle invented the methodology of the natural sciences.

>This arguably
No, no respectable historian would argue that aristotle isn't the most influential human being to have ever lived

Childhood is when you idolize Aristotle.

Adulthood is when you realize Plato makes more sense.

Aristotle is such a cool boy

Platonism is for boys, socrates is for men

You just know he loved getting his boipussy rammed by a stud like plato

Man, being a greek disciple sounds so dope. I don't think I could handle growing undesirable though

Pretty much anything to do with astronomy and most things having to do with physics.

He was also fairly racist and beleived women were only good for cooking and cleaning so I'm surprised he's actually not more popular here

I just want to cum in his beard.

oh no how horrible :)

>2016
>still thinking racism is bad

Hahahaha ancient people were so fucking dumb I can't believe they thought (insert subject).

In the future.

Hahaha people in 2016 were so fucking dumb! Using explosions to power motorized vehicles and space crafts, I mean wtf!

>humanity has a future

>Humanity is a feature

That makes a pretty small percentage of his work though, definitely less than half.Many of the parts of his physics that we would label as just being philosophy today are still not considered to be dead options as well. It is just that his works had certain problems accounting for kinds of motion, and the theoretical entities he utilized in his physics got abandoned for more useful ones.

I would leave to see anyone who shit talks Aristotle pull something off at the level of Aristotle creating systematic logic for the first time, with no precursor's work to follow at all. His logic still holds up today, it was merely incomplete.