/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!hIUFlCKL!HpVkiFChBIuy4V1LX04TCnbVMI80CXJrNN-6T0JD2kY
youtube.com/watch?v=zaVhC9ziJQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LIZ THREAD

Tamamo!

xth for male masters

S exy
C aring
A ttentive
T errific
H aughty
A ppealing
C ute
H eartwarming

Snekposting

Autism

I agree with this post.

This was the list I got that info off of.

Why are you spouting random words?

Big snek.

truly the best

read the first letters going down

Post best dog

This one hunts for you and brings you trophies, objectively best dog.

You spell Scat name, what about it?

King of the WILD WILD WILD

you put your waifu's name going down and list the traits you like about them

What do you mean by "that"? I said many things. If you want me to explain why having a waifu makes you a retard there are many reasons. Chances are you're not completely familiar with the whole waifu thing but you still take part in it regardless. It's something stupid full of bullshit that leads you astray and into extremely unpleasant behavior and conduct. Which is why I dislike when some of my behavior is seen as waifufagging and such because I know there's essentially no difference. You can have favorites without any of that crap. You can like stories and feel attached to characters in it without being a fucking weirdo. You can appreciate a meme and move on from it when it gets too old or obnoxious. You don't have to take part in what all of the cool kids are doing just because you'll feel left out or inferior or any other silly reason. You don't have to fool yourself into thinking you "truly love" anything and start adjusting your behavior according to what you and/or others perceive to be "love" and/or "true love". You don't need to suffer needlessly anymore than you already do. When you reach the point where you think it's all rainbows and butterflies you've already lost your critical faculties and self awareness.

don't

feed me a stray loli

If you want me to explain why love is a disease and it fucking sucks, there are also many reasons. It's one of silliest and most illogical things to ever exist. It's very simple and easy to follow and yet it's fucking complex and makes no goddamn sense. Are you familiar with Pygmalion? He was a sculptor who fell in love with a statue he had carved. Do you realize how retarded that is? I have never felt so great in my life as I do ever since I've finally fallen in love. I am a better person today than I have ever been. I feel more alive, content, tolerant and willing than ever. But it's weird because I've also never felt worse than I do since then. And that isn't something I wanted. I didn't wish to be a better person. I can't even say I'm being forced to be one. I can give no excuses for what I'm feeling. And everything is way too unbearably contradictory and crazy. It's so genuine it hurts, and yet it the end it really does make me feel good more than it hurts and the whole thing's stupid. It's just silly. But it's also so beautiful and inspiring. It's the first time I've been inspired by my own feelings. It feels like a fucking curse that's too sweet to even try to do anything about. And there's this stupid certainty about things that just doesn't need any foundations and operates on its own logic. Its just its own thing being itself.

I never 100%ed HA so I went back to it yesterday and did a bunch of Rider stuff and that Manjew saving her was pretty great. Bravo Nasu.

>C aring
not really though

Since when is this stupid meme a thing?

Chen Gong > Space and Time

Extella question here.
What does the "???" on code casts mean?

>implying he's not just hallucinating

>she does it for headpats
truly best

FGO Radio Episode 4
mega.nz/#!hIUFlCKL!HpVkiFChBIuy4V1LX04TCnbVMI80CXJrNN-6T0JD2kY

As usual the first 14 min are a recap of the previous broadcast.

Since we have plenty of outfits, a fan asked which one is their favorite. They both think Mage Association because using it + Kaleidoscope can charge NPs in one turn easily, plus it has a Halloween-like theme going due to its black and orange colors.

Lately animations have become very complex compared to launch ones so they were asked which one is their favorite. Minami likes Cleopatra, she's very flashy and stylish. Others she likes are Ozymandias and Nitocris. Takahashi likes Ishtar, it's very cute how she simply shoots stuff at the opponent and has that whole teleportation to space thing. When she watched UBW she saw how Rin shoots Gandr all the time so she thought Ishtar might be different, but then she saw Ishtar was exactly the same. Such a simple mind.

Reminder Kana Ueda will come as a special guest next broadcast on Tuesday.

I just started it

She cares about herself

What if they add in Lu Bu's daughter and she was a 5* ?

Bunny servant when?

You started shit other than shitposting.

Guess I'm skipping this event.

Convince me not to drop 10k yen on Dantes.

>unironically being this bad

Xth for best snek.

Medusa drawn by Wada looks like a fucking tranny. Holy shit, I hate it.

are your servants like level 50 or something

Fuck you, give me the bones then. I need 300 of them.

Maybe you don't do that

That's 140 quartz so you probably wont get him with that much anyway.

>Not one hit KOing Phantom with an EYE

Spotted the newfag.

this is a terrible chart
>non-welfare golds supposed to be at NP1
>some of them randomly at NP5 with no stats for NP1
>100% modifiers doubling damage already calculated before it
??????

everything I do is for her

I got Musashi a new outfit to wear into battle.
I think she likes it!

>N-Nero would never cheat on Hakuno she only wants them!
>Lusts after other servants and isn't satisfied with just Hakuno
>When she slips up and exposes herself she pretends she is doing Hakuno a favor or some shit
fucking kek

Takahashi is the epitome of a secondary. Holy shit.

>extremely unpleasant behavior and conduct.
>that crap
>weirdo
Nice social constructs. It doesn't matter as long as you enjoy it and make you going through the days.
Stop being a sheep who cares so much about the general consensus of the mass.

>You don't have to fool yourself
You can't know if the guy is genuine in his feelings.
Stop projecting.

After 5* Pseudo-Servant Chinkanon (Guan Yu)

Random effect that's only revealed once you make it.

Holy shit have we seriously fallen to the point that people are arguing about whether not having a waifu is okay?

Lack of content has massacred fgog-

I LOVE MY WAIFU

>never asks for a harem
>says cheaters will taste hell
Guda confirmed for getting the superior Nero

I thought the same thing when I did it for Jack, and I got her in the second ten-roll.

Isn't it a raccoon?

>that crotch tattoo
Instantly diamonds

why does her face look like a pokemon's

What a coincidence, a gave my wife Martha one of those too.

This month of nothing has been the worst. The bad side is that it'll keep on going until Epic of Raughs is released since DW is lazy as shit.

Not everyone can be like Sugita.

why is he so cool?

Got the book right here with me, let's do this people.

Is his pose a Jojo reference?

Rolling a ticket for you.
godspeed

enjoy your Nursery Rhyme

Succeed where I failed, user.

Mode red is for ___

She says she's a dog in Onigasha event

Fou, Ushi, Tamamo, Kiyohime, and maybe Mashu all fight over being your dog during the event. They each have their own reasons for doing it. Kiyohime wants to be a dog because dogs are loyal, I think Tamamo does it because of her ears and because she's left out all the time lately. Being dog is #1 most desired spot to be for servants. Ushiwaka is the biggest one aiming for the position throughout.

They also had CE's where they were dogs

Wait, you better listen to this while you test your luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=zaVhC9ziJQ0

Much better than Wada's horrible depiction of Medusa.

Johnny-kun

Should have known everything was over when that fucking CE was the first thing to pop up.

Why is Mordred playing with this piglet?

it's only natural for a parent to dote on their children

Better luck next time.
Don't give up your Hope.

Look, I'm pretty sure you're getting me wrong. I do realize they're social constructs and therefore the general consensus of the mass and that's exactly why I'm talking from that point of view. The whole retarded thing comes from that point of view to begin with. I do not necessarily agree with it and in fact I don't, but I do think it's important to keep it in mind regardless and that it needs to be driven home every so often. I assure you that while it's true I can't know whether someone's feelings are genuine or not, most of them in that regard tend not to be. Partly due to the nature of the thing itself. Also, I've read enough John Lilly stuff about beliefs and mental programs that operate both consciously and unconsciously to know just how much that tends to be the case.

Is /fgog/ a Jojo reference?

Post your favorite CE based on the art alone. Not effects, just the artwork.

Also here's a higher res version of earlier image.

When will DW give Shirabii servant already
>appear in Babylon
>lol just kill her off-screen

Rerun Version New Content: Challenge Quests

After clearing all the Event Quests, more battles await as 「Challenge Quests」 are unlocked for players who have completed
the 「Final Singularity」.

Rare items will be rewarded for clearing the Challenge Quests for the first time.

Challenge Quests will not disappear once cleared, which means you can keep challenging the quest as many time as you
prefer and try out different combination of Servants and Craft Essences.
※ Quest clear rewards and dropped items can only be obtained during your first clear.

◆ Challenge Quest Participants ◆
Only players who have completed the 「Final Singularity」 and all the 「Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance」
Main Quests can participate.

◆ Challenge Quest Rewards ◆
Summon Tickets x3

Because he's one of us, but isn't afraid to show it.

I'm so sorry, user. Better luck next time.

Nobu a CUTE.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

hobw big is gilgamesh penis?

After 5* Pseudo-Servant Chinkanon (Guan Yu)

Rate the Hakunos

Body>>>>>>Mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Soul

I really would have given thousands for Jojo fanbase to not become as cancerous as it is with the anime.

>Rewards only once
>5AP
>you can keep challenging the quest as many time as you want
they will be hard won't they?
I hope it's a neroevent v2

Is Orion a good card for a new player? I already have the fedora 5star guy.

This is Tamamo no Mae