OVERBOUGHT

This financials bubble is gonna pop any day but how the fuck do I profit if not into short selling?

If you think the prices will go down, go short.
I don't share your opinion, btw.

Buy put options

I think Goldman Sachs will keep up, though

THROW YOUR LIFE SAVINGS INTO JNUG!!!

Im still averaging down from mid 25s.

Buy gold and silver
Not financial advise, do your own research before investing

>Buy gold and silver
this is wrong.

gold and silver is overpriced right now because the jews are still holding on to a lot of it because they invested in it before brexit.

The yield curve is going to be steeper in the future. That bodes well for money changers in the temple. They borrow short and lend long. Long term think about demographic trends and The Debt.

But yeah, for the capital challenged put options are the way to buy shorts. They don't have the same capital risk as true shorts.

Just invest in boring sectors relatively immune to recession. Wastewater companies, agriculture, energy, telecoms. Everybody is still going to eating and shitting and playing on their cellphone. Wastewater is such a boring industry its basically never overvalued if its just a market correction.

I would also suggest investing in inferior type goods. Large beer companies, Hormel, ect.

Gold performs well in a crisis and one of the reasons why i bought gold is because (((they))) are also buying and holding

Buy an inverse Index ETF?

Not Index.
Sectors I meant.

SPXU

You're just looking at the graph with a preconception without even factoring in the context, nationalistic driven consolidation is underway

Be careful with short ETFs. They reset daily so they can eat you alive if you hold them long. They're meant to be short term hedges, not something you hold long.

Civil Engineer for general contractor in wastewater industry.

For the love of Jesus, DO NOT INVEST IN WASTEWATER!

Regulations and the monumental amount of bullshit we encounter on a daily basis from 9000 layers of oversight regularly crush profits into the ground. Most GCs break even or -- as we in the industry lovingly say -- buy the projects.

My old company had six projects. One made a profit. The rest were at a ridiculous loss. Changed over to new company. Same exact thing. Same exact thing at the company I started with out of college. Wastewater is just a way for us workers to steal tax money from the governments, then everyone GTFO when the projects come grinding to a halt.

As others have stated buying a put options is the best way to do it. Regular shorts require you to pick off near the top so you don't run out of margin. In other words you have to time it right or you'll go broke. With an option you'll have a fixed loss if price doesn't go in your favor until expiration.

something, something, credit default swaps
we need an anti derivative
>also I fucking made this same thread this morning

>wallcucks think the market can work at 20,000
were all fucked

I wanted to do wastewater when I was in university but after some months without a job I took a geotechnical job. Been here for 6 months. It's pretty interesting but I still want wastewater.

Are you happy in wastewater?

We're due for a market downtick (i.e. recession). However, the Dems in power wanted to pour gov't spending in it so that the uptick would last until they were out of office and could blame Reps.

It'll go back above 20k afterwards, though, and GS & friends will be big profiteers.

> lol lol /pol/

you mean this? theirs no fall where there should be in September 2015
>inb4 /pol/

wow

I dipped out of nugt at 20 from 18. been watching it get slaughtered for months. Waiting on a few more things to happen with the fed and policies to be implemented then going long on jnug or nugt for a bit. Until then, I think they will still suffer for a few more weeks.