Bought, Expected, Got

One of these threads?

Template.

What kind of fag has someone take a picture of their car while they're sitting in it? Fag

This is what happens when a beta white man breeds with an ugly asian woman who has mental issues and hates her own race. Unfortunately, this comprises about 80% of all white man / asian woman relationships.

a supreme gentleman

>Bought an Audi A5
>Expected a fast fun coupe
>What I got was a somewhat boring automatic, guys asking me about how fast it is, and people encouraging me to do a burnout (which I cant do anyways).

Also, the car has been keyed like three times and one time someone just opened my door and I came back to my car with an open door with nothing missing. I also have had truck drivers kick my car just for cutting them off in the passing lane (they arent supposed to be there anyways). Ive also had tractor trailer tires hit the front numerous times. This cars a fucking magnet for trouble I swear to god.

On top of this at 45k miles, my ABS, electronic stabilisation, tire pressure monitoring, and electronic emergency brake, failed one night after driving kinda hard. Made me feel like an asshole to say the least. Took it to dealer, they charged me $800 to fix and another $900 for new brake pads and an oil change.
Worse part is, in three years the car has depreciated like a rock, lost half its value, and somehow attracted a ton of crazy shit, not to mention birds shit on it all the fucking time because its blue (maybe???).
Sometimes its like you get a car and from the start you know its gonna be trouble, I shouldve taken all the birds shitting on the car as a sign.
Needless to say I am looking for new car but all the new models out right now around 50k just dont catch my eye. Ahh the life as an Audi driver.

>7 hours later and only 1 decent reply
Goes to show how many people here actually own cars

Audi, not even once

That's what he gets for buying an e92

It was fun while it lasted, but don't buy a car you cant afford

oops, fucked up the crop

I hate Lebos so much.

A mass murderer who just wanted some college pussy.

JAY DEE EMM, BRO.
D
M
T
Y
T
E

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day you're the asshole."

kek

Objection, that's a Xc70 which only came in auto with the shit 2.whatever 4cyl NA engine.

wrong

2.5T inline 5 @ 18psi

>no obligatory boats, tanks, fedoras, or skidz
I mean come on.

The grand marquis is the town cars wild brother

Your an idiot for not going to an indie shop
t. Audi owner

Was thinking the exact same thing..

kek

I still loved the car

FWD ain't a problem if your grow out of adolescent 0-60 times and into the mature 60-120 times.

FWD ain't a problem if you aren't autistic.

>What I bought
2004 WRX

>What I expected
-to be able to know how to drive stick because I was studying YouTube videos before I got it
-japanese reliability and cheap to maintain and that it will be the only car I will ever have to buy (it's my first car)

>what I got
-that stick is harder than I thought it would be.
-took two weeks to get taking off from first without stalling/shuddering
-week 3 I finally got clutch control while reversing.
-week 4 still have trouble with hill starts. stall constantly
>still getting a jerk when downshifting
-still feel anxious whenever I get in the car
-boxer engines are apparently more difficult/expensive to work on.
-that they can be a bit delicate
-that Subaru paint is pretty damn shit and chips/scratches really easily lol

How long does it take before the manual meme gets fun?

And how much of a money pit can this turn out to being if plan on making it the only car I will ever buy?

So far it seems pretty good mechanically. My friend who inspected it with me just so happened to use the same mechanic who looked after it in the log books and asked him what he thought of it. Said it's definitely was one of the safest ones to buy since he definitely knew the owner didnt abuse and thrash it and didn't even know why the previous owner had a WRX in the first place lol.

Wrong pic, I got a sexy blobeye

> two weeks

And I thought not being able to do it on my second day was embarassing.

yeah it was a rough learning process

With hillstarts. would the car still be able to move forward on an incline with the handbrake up if I give it enough gas and get the clutch right?

Like I practice handbrake starts on the flat and start releasing the handbrake once the car starts to move a little. would a car still be able to move if it has both incline gravity and the handbrake working against it?

Third world countries put people that can't drive behind the wheels without the right driving license.

by move, do you mean actually moving forward. It's normal that the car "jumps" a little on a hill start. I don't think your car should be able to move at all before releasing the brake, or atleast not without damaging something a little

I was told it was fine amd desu, don't know why it would be bad since it's only literally a couple of centimetres that you will be moving by. like when you apply the foot brake the car is still moving right.

just not sure if the car actually can start to move forward on an incline with the handbrake on

The alpha-beta

Shit user I've been thinking of getting the Subie. Is it this bad?

o whoops

test

Daddy likey.

>implying bugeyes aren't sexy

No. He just doesn't know how to drive. If you've driven stick even once in your life, a WRX is the best thing that will ever happen to you.

Unsure what other subinons financial status is, but they're cheaper to work on than say, a VQ\VG series Z.

How about their reliability? And fuel consumption? And the fact that if your engine becomes faulty you'll have issues even accessing it?

>If you've driven stick even once in your life, a WRX is the best thing that will ever happen to you.

what do you mean by this?

I'm this guy my subaru is the only stick I've driven. been learning for about a month now

Would other manual cars feel really odd to me?

This is my personal opinion, mind, but my WRX is the most engaging manual I've driven. It feels... right. It's a bit heavy, there's some weight behind each shift, it slots in to gear with purpose.

My AW11 in comparison feels light and airy, and less sure of where the shift is going.

My EK hatch is similar. It's a very good manual, but it's a bit vague and of course both the AW11 and EK lack the discerning, direct intention that I find the WRX providing.

fuckin lol, I live in the northern suburbs of melbourne. Can't even imagine rolling in a JEE TEE ARU with so many arabs around

mk1 focus is best focus
200'000km and still going like it was new

I would have expected you engine load gauge, masquerading as boost gauge, to be reading higher at that speed and rpm.

Is it a swap? Or do you live somewhere other then the US?

I had moderately high expectations but everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg.

Thank god it died before it killed me

lmfao. I live in meadow heights and get scared every night leaving my subie in the dirveway since I have no garage to put it in.

Daddy has good taste.

I was too lazy to do edit that since I had already closed Photoshop when I saw it.

this is accurate

a-at least it's comfy, right? (barring that horrid clutch pedal)

Could've had a GUTSY

It was comfy as fuck. I did a bunch of roadtrips with it, I could drive that thing forever.

I was more surprised how strongly black chicks were magnetized to it. I was swimming in more 'groid puss than 2chains

Sauce on the slut next to the Z

looks based as fuck tho

reverse everything in that picture and you have my 2000 accord.

love my 9-5. Its auto cu it was cheap and i was poor but looking for a 9-5 aero stick fucking impossible to find

I honestly thought it would just be a cheap, unreliable BRZ.

Someone had to weeb this shit up.

>tfw could only afford this as my first car

delet this

Posted this one before but fuck it.

There you go.

i really hate that "mass murder" is defined as 4 or more people because it sounds like it should be so many more. the guy only killed 6 people ffs.

there are turbod XCs in america you dip

I'm really thinking about getting one user, i know theyre a touch pig fat, but are they worth it for the 5/8 k?

welp

literally just looked up 300zx and got that pic.

kek

Would do again.

Mine is outside too man, the struggle is real

>RSX
>Initial D

bought mine for 8k, 2003 touring model with heated leather seats

totally worth it, however mine is at 114k miles and for the last month has been occasionally misfiring and throwing code p0300, if you're looking to buy around 100k miles look this up

it's a good driving car, some say it has the worst clutch feel on earth and I would agree, and the plastic interior rattles like a motherfucker (hence the rattling bones pic), buy an 06 and up as those were supposedly remedied or improved from there on out

mazdas are underrated

I bought a 2012 mazda 3 with skyactiv

It's a 6-speed auto, 2L 155HP

Thing is fucking fast, and it has a slap-shifter. Oh, and the best part? 40mpg on the highway if I lock CC.

>Buying a boxer...

>still getting a jerk when downshifting
you should learn what you're doing before you fuck something up, replacing a clutch or transmission isn't cheap and fucking up downshifts is a great way to mess stuff up

Sweet! Thanks for the tips!