Owning more than 1 vehicle

How many of you guys own more than 1 vehicle? I pay 130 a month to insure a G35 and a impreza RS. 26 btw and both cars are bought and paid for by me

does ur mum count?

Nope not this time

I own a car and a van. In the UK.

Insurance is £450 each. Parking the van is also a problem, the car has a comfy garage to stay in.

I feel bad for you guys over there...

No. As law would state, she is 3/5 of a person.

3, but one is in pieces

Own a Hilux and a Virago 125cc.

I own 4 vehicles
A 2011 Crown Victoria, 2 Chevy Caprices, and a 2002 Suzuki motorcycle.
I'm 22 and all bought and payed for by me
I pay about $60 a month insurance for the Crown Vic and the motorcycle. The caprices are project cars.

08 civic lx
91 miata w/ 1.8 and an LSD

$100 bucks a month to insure

25 years old.

sweet garage, although my 'tism is wishing i could clean it up

>daewoo tico as a primary car, insurance is dirt cheap
>M3 E36 as a secondary car, insurance is cheap because secondary car

can't stop the fire

It used to be my grandpa's tractor garage. This was taken a while back when I first started my Caprice work and I pretty much just parked the cars inside and took a quick picture. The garage is a lot more clean now. Spent most of my summer in there.

Pic related is my Crown Vic daily driver

Very clean user!

I almost picked one up as a daily that looked exactly like that instead of the civic.

Would've been my first American car. Part of me wishes I did.

They are a pretty good car. This was the first Ford I have ever owned, my family is pretty devout to GM but after my old tan caprice started racking up problems, I needed a newer car pretty quick to daily at university. Got the Crown Vic for $4000 with only 87k miles on it.

It's smaller than my Caprice, a little less powerful. But hey, it's a 2011 with rear wheel drive and a solid durable assembly. Can't complain.

I own 5 cars in various locations.
I only insure one, a 95 Ranger for $200/mo

I own a 2005 Mustang GT and a 2007 Mazda 6 V6 Station Wagon

21, paid for both myself. $140 a month to insure each car in the most expensive place to insure a car in the worst province of the third world country known as Canada

Late 90s Camry
63 Bel Air
40$ a month

Own a WRX and a CBR. Own both outright paid for with my own money. insurance fucks me on both so only have liability on the baiku ($120 a year) cause they wanted as much as I paid for the bike to get full coverage. Figure if I dont crash and die after 1 year ill have enough money to replace it.The car is around $1800 for a year which is absolutely terrible but everyone wants to fuck me over on rates so it is what it is.

3 cars, 1 motorcycle (non op atm), $48/month liability only for everything. Had the same insurer for 15 years and old cars are cheap to insure.

I own 4. a tacoma, a civic, and 2 air cooled beetles.. also have a shitbike as well.

Having too many cars can be suffering. The list of shit to be fixed is never ending.

>thinking I actually insure my 2nd vehicle

I barely drive it so why would i

I have a car and a motorbike.
Car's finance period is nearly done, motorbike was bought outright in cash.
£700 a year insurance for the car, £300 for the bike.

2005 Toyota Highlander hand-me-down from mom. 194k/odo

2009 VW Jetta 24k/odo, bought for $5k from an old retired couple that couldn't drive on account of old age. feelsbad

2013 Mercedes C300. Bought for $24k.

2009 Infiniti M35 S, 98k/odo for $6k

Only insure the Infiniti and Benz for ~$300

Mazda5 and Mini Countryman

07 cls500
00 integra gsr
04 nsrt4
03 Cadillac CTS
02 trans am

Also kinda wish I owned a 4x4 truck
>inb4 truckold

92 DeVille
94 Silverado
and hopefully soon a 9x Tracker

2000 528i
1985 635csi
1980 BMW R80
1985 Yamaha Sabre 1100
2013 Focus ST

I'm 23. All paid for except the focus ;_; I need help

97 lancer 3dr auto 1.5
99 lancer 3dr man 1.5
01 lancer 5 dr man 1.8
89 tarago 2.0L DX man 2.0

Six here, not all of which are on the road.
02 Toyota Celica (DD)
94 Mazda RX7 (Weekend fun car)
86 Mazda RX7 (Project)
94 Ford Probe (Occasional driver)
94 Ford Probe (Project)
94 Mazda MX6 (Parts)

discovery ii
1st gen freelander

>Onterrible
>Yamaha Radian
>Toyota Echo
>2300/year, won't get much better until I get my full g (have a g2)

2007 VW Jetta GLI (Daily)
1987 VW Scirocco 16v (Rallycross)

Week after I got her home and cleaned up.

>2004 Cavalier
>2016 FiST
>1983 Grand Prix

Grand Prix doesn't really count, had it for a few years now, it's left the garage maybe a dozen times since I've owned it. Dedicated project car that I can't actually afford, so it sits and looks sad every time I go into the garage.

Cavalier just had the inspection run out, new state rules require inspectors to hook the car straight to a computer which sends everything to a state database, so my buddy can't turn a blind eye to the CEL for an evap leak any more. Probably going to drop insurance on it and scrap it.

FiST actually has a warranty, first one I've had, and the dealer has loaners I can use if/when it needs to go in, so having a spare car isn't such a necessity any more.

>because secondary car

How does that work? If you're the primary driver on both.. Do they give you that much of a discount for saying "I don't drive it as much"?

I'm a young male in Ontario, Canuckistan, so miles driven in the year means very little.. Car type/age/conditions means very little.. Insurance is based on age and if I check off the "has penis" box.

I was told they removed the gender bias in insurance premiums by law, but they didn't.. Not really sure how all that went. Turns out they were adjusting gender premiums based on straight up counts instead of rates.. Men drove more often so men got into a higher number of accidents. But it was at the same accident rate with payouts being roughly the same. Not sure how they're still getting away with it but it pisses me off.

2010 Ranger: $150 per month for full coverage.
1977 KZ650: $300 per year for liability.
Both are paid off.

Miata
Volvo 240
Ford festiva
Honda Accord
Toyota pickup 4x4
Datsun 510
Toyota hilux 2wd
XR650r
The neighbors complain lmao

Are you interested in selling the cavalier?