OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?

Why aren't you crusin 2 da meats with ur bros or >gf?

What are you're auto related plans for the weekend?

motorwagen>wenches

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPkOW50BvyZ/?taken-by=saminya7
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5981326018.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5963941430.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s2nhuu_53S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot post waifu

You're waifu is a slot

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
Waiting to go to work.

>Why aren't you crusin 2 da meats with ur bros or >gf?
Because all the fun meets are on Saturdays.

>What are you're auto related plans for the weekend?
Do sik drifts in the rain because my open diff makes it impossible to do when it's dry.

>Waifu

Here as always!
Because I'm here every Friday.
I'd rather make this post every Friday night while I reflect on my life choices. Then this thread will probably fall off into the archives Saturday afternoon, so I won't be able to do the same Saturday evening.
It's going to be warm, so I'll actually wash my Civic this weekend. That's probably about it though. There's still salt on the road in some places, so the s2k needs to stay indoors. Prelude needs attention, but not until after I redo my garage in the spring.
>motorwagen>wenches
Agreed.

>You forgot post waifu
Also, this. And I'll be posting whatever I feel like, as I do every week.

Hey bro, I remember you. I'm the one who had the loud as fuck FC, we talked a while ago. How's it going?

I imported an FD from Japan and within 2 weeks of it being here, someone smashed the windshield in completely with rocks, also damaging the body hella. I'm feeling pretty alone right now. Got any exhaust clips of your baby?

To the thread: read above. I'm sick and took the day off work, and now I have to wait months for body work to be done on a car I already waited months for.

I'm playing the good bf and drinking with the gf's parents
See above, and my car is somewhere being processed by Customs
Get ready to get the gf's broke ass car from her ex husband's dad's house
>motorwagen>wenches
Always

Wow, TW@ actually made a thread for the first time in half a year.

If only I wasn't even more miserable than when I first started in these threads, I'd have something to post other than "I'm a fucking NEET with no friends."

I'll be your friend

its 1pm on asaturday retards

I got.cut from work early tomight. That never happens. At the pool hall waiting for my buddy to show up so we can shoot some balls.

Did I make it?

>kilowatts

kill a what?

Killerhurtz

I already went out to eat and have a few beers
Moved to a new state, don't know anyone yet
None. My Wrangler is in working order, so everything is good on that end. I need to go buy some boots for work tho

I got off work like 30 mins ago and nobody replied to my messages.

I don't even know where a meet would be desu. I should find out where those are. Even if I drive an autotragic.

Get new front tires installed, and maybe wash my car down. Visit and go on a cruise with a friend that lives an hour away.

not in the developed world, it isn't

On my way to the weekly Friday meet.

The beer is cheap and cold here.
everyone is a nightjob-fag, 3DPD is too much effort
New rotors and pads on the TL, changing the atf/trans filter, and possibly installing my lightbar.
>motorwagen>wenches
tru senpai mash that mf okhand

> Why are you sat at home?
Just moved to the high Desert, is raining fucking hard, and they ain't shit to do up here.
> Why aren't you cruisin/gf
Only have like 2 friends and they live 50 miles away(100 miles round trip)
As for gf she curated on me and keyed my truck...
> Auto related plans for the weekend
Probably nothing like every other weekend.

This is depressing
> Ex husband
Bruh what are you doing.....
Get Redwings famalam
Where you be at?
> Brakeman
Kek

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
at home visiting family, it's my brothers and granny's birthday so we're all making a weekend of it.
I may sneak out and crush some tinder pussy while my family is asleep though.

As above, so below

Just bought a used Lexus on Wednesday, gonna spend the weekend putting it through its paces and showing it off to family. Taking it in for a full diagnostic tomorrow.

Figure out how to spell night right and I'll tell you.

That's tomorrow, senpai

Friendly soapy car wash with my man friend, and then some picture taking and general vaping faggotry.

If you post anything other than a waifu in the thread, you're basically trash.

just dropped in to bump some shitbosting threads and see if the gtr beat the z06 yet. it didn't.
off to the gym :D

>off to the gym
more like off to renew your bus pass, pussy.

>Get Redwings famalam
Good taste.
>pic

>gm

I bought this cordless 20v max 1/2" drive impact wrench from dewalt

Anyone else try it?

Not too bad. Recently (this morning) did some shitty ghetto weather stripping to try and stop her from leaking, I'll be checking to see if it worked in an hour or so.

Shit man, who the fuck just smashes someones car up for no reason?
instagram.com/p/BPkOW50BvyZ/?taken-by=saminya7
Still gotta get the exhaust done proper before it's shooting flames of any sorts, but that won't be till I get a hardtop and ditch the vert.

pretty broke. waiting on gf to get here so we can go to the store. not much going on anyways.

Bro sucks dick and doesn't like cruising anymore. Don't blame him since he's trying to save money.

Taking my RMM out and removing some of the metal pins so I get a smoother ride takeoff.

I'm not, getting ready to see a 9:55 showing of John Wick 2: Electric bogaloo in a bit.
Going to see the movie later, no meets locally that aren't fags in ricers driving down property values
order parts. It got above freezing today so I put the car on jackstands and finally got all the manure off after driving out on a dairy to shoot pigions. Smelled awful and triggered my OCD, 45 minutes later and everything is clean and fresh. Once it warms up I'll do spring maintenance.

Those are awesome. The only better ones they make are the 18V brushless ones

I dunno man, check out my thread How does she run? Do a decat with a magnaflow, by the way. It will get a bit louder but still reasonable, way better than straight pipe, and it will shoot flames

>been trying to get my crush's attention and suggest dates
>always some excuse or other people show up
>got invited to her house tonight under the flimsy pretense of, literally, netflix and chill
>aw fuck yeah
>get there
>her cousin is also there
>okay maybe she actually did just want to hang out, it's still nice spending time with her
>10:30pm, another guy we both know, more fit than me, shows up with no explanation as the cousin leaves
>oh. I understand now.
>excuse myself
>drive away from her house and turn onto the first road I've never been down before
>accelerate to dangerous speeds and rip through the dark countryside sliding around corners and catching air off frost heaves
>don't care where I'm going
>30 miles away from home when I finally happen across a highway name I recognize

become the lonely driver.

I'm debating for late night munchies whether to go to the 24H drive-thru that's a little bit farther and go for a drive or be lazy and go the closer drive-thru.

Fuck man, that seriously sucks. Is insurance going to be able to fix it? Or are you SOL?

She runs like a fucking dream. Obviously a bit lacking in power due to being an NA, but once she's up there, she flies. Major complaint is the open diff really.
Ya, like I said, was going to get a proper exhaust on the next one, as well as get a street port done to it. Not so far as a bridge port, but just before.

So, the stripping worked for the part I was really concerned with, but it's made a small leak right at the corner of the window, which is easy enough to fix. As for the passenger side, seems to have had little effect, so I gotta redo it all.

>Some bitch complained to my manager that I rev my engine all the time and almost hit her
Okay, I can get the revving part, fine. But I have never once come close to hitting an actual person ever, and that's some bullshit that I'm going to complain about myself.

Insurance should cover it... Should. They'll try to find any reason they can not to. But I'll keep you updated... either way, I won't get to drive her for probably 2 more months, fuck.

Yeah I understand getting noise complaints. I got them in the FC all the time, haha. Having no turbo on a rotary means it's ridiculously loud.

And consider your port job heavily before you do it. Remember you'll need a standalone ECU to even take advantage of it/get the car to run. Same goes for the exhaust... you will see lots of power on a rotary but only if you tune. If you port the engine, make sure your exhaust is free flowing ONLY, using resonators and the like to silence it (nothing blocking it and no catalytic converter). Overlapping rotaries hate backpressure.

Also, there are at least 2 types of street ports, and also extend ports, half-bridge ports, full bridge ports, J ports, and full on peripheral ports. Familiarize yourself with them before you do the job. I'd go with a half bridge and good tune. It won't be quick off the line and will be a little hard to daily, but it will pull ridiculously well at high RPMs and sound cool as fuck at idle.

Im bored and no one likes late night cruising. Also it's raining like a bitch right now, and we californians cant drive in the rain.

I need to find me a cruising buddy

Don't I know that. The fucker that backed into my fender managed to get away because his insurance took his side, and despite not being made aware, I apparently didn't have coverage during the incident due to paperwork not going through for some reason. Stuck paying for it myself, but thankfully as long as I don't care for the paint job, it won't be expensive to fix.

To be fair, I actually did rev it a lot when I pull up to work, in hopes of getting the guards attention, since he sits in the lobby right next to the garage, and he needs to open the gate for me. I've stopped doing that for the last week and a half to 2 weeks, but it's really the accusation that I almost hit them that irks the hell outta me. I may be aggressive when driving, but that doesn't mean I'm not careful!

I figured I'd need a new ECU and a tune, ya. I didn't know there was so many types of ports though! I thought there was only low, mild, aggressive, bridge, and peripheral. Then again, I don't have much anyone to talk to about rotaries that knows much about them. All the car guys I know are either Skyline/Civic type guys, or dudes like my dad who are all about "MUH VEE ATE" and such.

>we californians cant drive in the rain.
Don't I know that. Was gunna go visit a friend in Riverside today, told em this morning I wasn't gunna. The 15 ended up closing due to a 6 car pile up, with a fatality.

Get baiku and just ride solo

did you find out who did it?
was it just a random attack of vandalism?

I hate V8s so damn much. Unless they're high revving, low displacement and flat plane crank. They're just not for me, you know? I enjoy nimble handling and no V8 car has that, even with an engine as light as the LS.

Yeah look into the ports for sure, and start looking at ECUs. You can built up your own megasquirt or make a more expensive unit work for you, but for the non-turbo engine, I think you'd have to go with the megasquirt and a lot of DIY. Don't try to run it with a port and the stock ECU.

Cousin made a comment when I first got my car. "Dude, why don't you get a real car? Thing sounds so high pitched" He drives a 2015 MUHSTANG Vert....automatic. I just couldn't take him seriously on that.

The next one I was looking at was this one.
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5981326018.html
I know there's bound to be some trouble with it, but there's very little Turbo ones without costing me an arm and a leg in comparison. Next cheapest one is at about $3.5k and it needs the wiring harness hooked back up.

i'm out cruising my favorite windy road.. come find me user

Which road user? Ill come right now. I live in the IE

>250 from homeless despot
Just buy a compressor.

Jesus christ thats terrible, thats what happens when they try going speed limits in rain.

>inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5981326018.html
Sketchy. I wouldn't do it unless you're cool with having a project. That's a great price though, they don't get cheaper than 7 grand up in Canada, EVER.

i'm in norcal :(

Im gonna make a S/o/cal kik chat, no way in any form affiliated with the guys who run the socal meets.

Anyone interested? Leave your kiks if you have one.

Lame

Shit, I go about 70-80, even in this heavy rain, and I do fine. But then again, I keep away from other cars, and if I feel the tires start losing it, I slow down.

I don't mind having a project, but here's the other one that I was originally looking at.
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5963941430.html
After that, the price jumps to $7k+. I would grab one of the NA ones for $4k or so, but I've heard turboing an NA is more trouble than it's worth.

Fuck it, I use it to talk to all of 1 friend. May as well get more use out of it.
Saminya7

Dude, buy the hell out of that one. Seriously, you won't find a better deal. Offer him 3000, get a shop to wire it up for 500. Boom.

Unfortunately, I don't have the money, and won't for a little while. At least a few months, of not longer. Although I'd love to express the interest for it at least.
Plus, how hard is doing the wiring harness if I tried to do it myself? I have the Haynes book, which has all the diagrams in it and shit if that helps at all.

If you're just wiring up a stock one, not hard at all. Anyway I'm long overdue for a sleep bro. Talk to you soon man! Let us know if you decide to get a Turbo II

Will do, I post here every week, same picture for the most part. Or just look for a Makoto. It'll be one of the two. Sleep well m8.

>two bars in town
>one is under new management
>parents had a shitty experience there and never went back
>go there to drink
>queue up some decent southern rock
>some dudes queue up some decent old school west coast rap
>suddenly awful radio rap
>dump money into the jukebox
>southern rock etc
>youtube.com/watch?v=s2nhuu_53S4 comes on
>waitress says something to the bartender
>he turns the jukebox down
today I learned that the "locals" bar is fucking shite.

>mfw they turn a DAC track down

Driving hard truly is the ultimate cure for depression.
The moment you accept the losers way out mantra of "theres someone for everyone" and realize you can relieve stress by nearly killing yourself pushing your car on backroads is the moment you suprass most of the people you interact with.

There are literally people who are afraid to go over 100mph.
/100mph/
Christ there's even the occasional europoor on forums saying how "scary" going 100kmh for the first time was.

>Christ there's even the occasional europoor on forums saying how "scary" going 100kmh for the first time was

Why are yuropoors such pussies? I thought they would be used to high speed with the autobahn and all. Then again most of them drive 1 liter diesel shitboxes that probably can barely reach those speeds

>they literally shitpost benchracing threads while they cant even afford to insure and drive anything over a .5 liter Vnothing
they're so cucked it almost hurts.

Their air pollution standards are lax due to staying on diesel bc gas was rationed after the war, right? Seems like something that could have been corrected a while back.

>> Ex husband
>Bruh what are you doing.....
I met the kid, he's a fucking faggot. She left him and now we're together.

It's only 130$ Canadian

>Then this thread will probably fall off into the archives Saturday afternoon, so I won't be able to do the same Saturday evening.
I was wrong, who Saturday Night here?

Nigga I'm out here reading yesterday's newspaper in this Friday thread

Always Saturday night, always the same as Friday night.