/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based, collectible card game similar to Magic: the Gathering.
___

>Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam
(store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)
___

>All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
>EN/JP card voice comparisons
usamin.love/sv.html
___

>Decklists, news, tier lists etc
sv.bagoum.com/
game-ai.jp/
___

>T2 cheatsheets
imgur.com/a/g8OD1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
___

>HD card art
mega:///#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs (Shadowverse)
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/ (Rage of Bahamut & Shadowverse)
___

previously on /svg/ >>

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5qqk95/this_game_used_to_be_fun/?st=iyhwfsf9&sh=49129b06
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Shoes_(fairy_tale)
mmos.com/news/digital-ccg-hearthstone-earns-395m-2016-shadowverse-100m
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5qqk95/this_game_used_to_be_fun/
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5pp9rm/is_this_subreddit_turning_into_rhearthstone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post elf

Why Luna be boning those skellies?

Thanks for posting the long thread

there are no words to describe how hard I am at this very moment

You forgot this

pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

vampy is FLAT

do us all a favor and never make a thread ever again

Don't change the fucking OP. We made the pastebin for a reason.

masters ladder is not pre-masters ladder
depending on the particular hodgepodge of decks someone is encountering while climbing, bahamut is fine
it's not like he'd be wasting vials crafting into a narrow card, either, he strongly implied he already has them

reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5qqk95/this_game_used_to_be_fun/?st=iyhwfsf9&sh=49129b06

Is he in the right, bros?

Fuck off with your retarded OP, idiot.

Daily reminder that Daria saved us from the worst cancer: Haven cancer

Stop forte

kys

Daria didnt stop it, it just reinforced the haven cancer

people really need to grow up

>Discord shitters

I want to cover her cute tiny breasts with my cock scent

>reddit
not clicking that shit nigga

I lost like 20 times today before giving up because D rank was filled with darias and seraphs

So I can't help it but to agree with that reddiot

Tell me /svg/, why is she crying?

>the game is shit one deck is 18% of the ladder

>Is he in the right, bros?

More like you're the OP and trying to get some recognition that you're right.

Kys you shit.

You don't even know how to bait here.

Fucking samefag as well. Jesus Christ.

Please concede

discord, pls
"We made", "do us all a favor", you need to realize that there is no "we" on Veeky Forums until circlejerkers like you force a "we" into existence, and then maybe people will form a "we" in reaction in order to oppose discord
There is no "we", there is only "you", and if "you" don't like it just make the next fucking thread yourself instead of crying about someone not liking your pastebin

She is going to die

Im a C0 rank player, yes pretty bad, and Im not making this post to talk about daria changes or to say daria is OP

However C0 rank used to have lots of different decks, you would rarely see daria and I was having tons of fun playing at this rank. However, yesterday and today its been filled with daria, its literally all I play, even noobs at begginer rank who obviously rerolled to play this deck. Just today my first 10 games, 7 were dairas, seriously??

I dont know if the deck is OP/broken because honestly maybe I just suck, however I can say playing vs daria is 100% annoying and boring as fuck and that single deck turned this game into the most boring game now
I used to have so much fun playing SV but now it just feels like HS all over again, one deck single handedly killed this game for me

otk dragon is more consistent than dshift
each expansion we get a more powerful unavoidable victory deck
if they actually buff any disco dragon cards we will be knee deep in dshift 2.0

Literally a Hearthstone false flagger. The fact that this guy prefers to play HS now in all of its Pirate infested meta is telling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Shoes_(fairy_tale)

Is farming in rank D a problem?

I'm a new player and I seriously can't progress in D rank due to facing tier 1 net decks all damn day long. It's awful and really turning me away from the game. Daria after Daria with some aggro blood, and ramp dragon sprinkled in. I thought it would be easier for a new player in D, not harder...

All I could really afford was a budget sword craft deck. I can't even get my dailies done...

thanks rowen!

jokes on you Kanna

I already jerked off to dragons today. (I mean the japanese dragons like this one, not the furry/scaly crap)

she is forced to dance inside the cage because she is a slave to money

Is /svg/ turning into /hsg/?

I myself turned to this game after getting tired of Hearthstone. It is a fun game, don't get me wrong, but the RNG mechanics are too much. But everywhwre I looked are full of angry players full of salt screaming for nerfs every other post. Even though it never was as bad as people said it was. Right now I have the feeling that many other people transferred to Shadowverse as well but they brought all the salt with them.

So let us focus on the fun aspects of the game instead of the salt and pointing the OP finger on everything. Simply do some techs in your deck or use something completely different. I play my version of the PtP forest and it's fun and I even win.

I LOVE this game, it's so much fun, reasonable amount of RNG and so many cool mechanics! SV FTW!

What the fuck are you even talking about? There is no Discord in the pastebin. It was created because shitters started messing with the thread and saying that it was too long and that stuff had to be removed, so everything was just dumped into the pastebin to clean the thread up without pissing off anyone. There was 0 reason to change the thread again.

deepest lore

There's at least 6 copypasta shitposts in this thread already so its just the autist that blames everything he doesn't like on reddit to force thread wars and shitflings.

When my friends recommended Shadowverse to me a month ago, I was totally hooked how different it is in hearthstone since there's way less RNG, board interaction, games doesn't seem like they're decided by turn 4 etc. Meta decks also looked really fun and diverse, such as tempo forest, midrange sword, control blood and couple others.

Then Rise of Bahamut hits, and once meta sets in stone (and I've grown a couple of tiers in ranked), it's Hearthstone all over again. Featuring Midrange Shaman (Rune), "Miracle" Rogue (Roach) and Pirate Warrior (Aggro Blood) all over again. Might as well go back to HS then.

Does anyone else feel this way?

>tfw animated bronze/silver are more rare to me than gold
>dont even get golds that often, just that cucked
>tfw the day i pull a fully animated pack will most likely be the last day of my life

Don't understand why people post their feelings when they clearly prefer HS.

What's the counter to amulets?

more story campaign when?

I honestly couldn't tell you. When I started playing Rank D was a hodge podge random piles getting slapped aginst each other. Not a lot of netdecking going on. But the Steam release and all the shill streams from Hearthstone e-celebs might've poisoned the community.

I've had Daria since day one and I didn't even reroll. Its not hard to get a tier 1 deck in this game with all the free shit you get, just liquefy golds and legos you aren't using;. Even the early ranks should have tier 1 decks

destroy amulet

>muh discord boogeymen
the posts you quoting have literally zero relevance to discord at all, go take your meds

Killing the leader.

If you make a way to counter amulets everyone but Haven will be nerfed

It's just a Discord falseflagger trying to start shit I'm sure.

But if you destroy them, they still do something.

Thanks for being the cancer of this board guys

Against normal or Last Words? Amulet destruction is common, but against last words ones you only really have Odin and petrification

the discord is spamming the thread with copypastas as we speak because their pastebin OP got BTFO

Why do so many comments start off with
>hi im D rank btw
It was never like this. What happened recently to get all sorts of new players to join? I thought most people were leaving the game.

HS is dying and people are looking for options

shadow witch works too.

I used to have her in dirt rune when elena seraph was all over the place.

>hi im D rank btw
is the same as "hello i'm a retard"

Those are pastas being spammed by the Discord shitters.

>I thought most people were leaving the game.
yes, which means everyone who's left knows how the cookie crumbles and doesn't need to ask stupid questions
so all the random comments come from whatever new players stumble through

>yfw

hi im D rank btw

just wanted to let you guys know I've reached D rank

t. D ranker

Really grinds my gears

Thanks for linking this user. I've actually read the story before but didn't realize it had any connection to the card.

>I hate when generals develop an inner circle
>But ours is okay because its ours

Huh??

What did you expect, SV is actually getting popular. Yes I'm not joking.

mmos.com/news/digital-ccg-hearthstone-earns-395m-2016-shadowverse-100m

>Hearthstone led the pack in 2016 with worldwide earnings of $395M

>Shadowverse trailed at #2 and surprised everyone with $100M in revenue last year despite launching halfway through the year.

>$100M in revenue last year despite launching halfway through the year.

See that part? That's the reason.

Any decks use three Lucifer? Might just toss it into my control decks since most run 2 Sahaquiel and 2 Lucifer already.

Poster of the question here, this is new to me and I'm really happy that you linked this, thanks user, that was really nice.

what exactly am i looking at here

its finally Dorothy hour

Who gives me a shit?

More recent versions of Ramp Dragon, including the ones shitting on Darias on torunaments, are playing 2-3 Saha and 3 Lucifer.

>playing aggro sword in dailies
>encountered Dorothy player, hell even Dorothy emblem
>he bricked, went second to boot
>managed to plop down clark at 3 and levi at 4
>removed clark at 4 by Jeno
>flood the board by at least 4 creatures
>levi alone manage to remove 3 of them with crimson and piercing

Piercing rune is obscene with its evolve a creature effect. I wish it costed at least 2 instead of 1

reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5qqk95/this_game_used_to_be_fun/
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5pp9rm/is_this_subreddit_turning_into_rhearthstone/
Please stop.

What they mean by this?

34267 Can I get a concede

>Karen finds an executioner and asks him to chop off her feet. He does so but the shoes continue to dance, even with Karen's amputated feet inside them. The executioner gives her a pair of wooden feet and crutches, and teaches her the criminals' psalm. Thinking that she has suffered enough for the red shoes, Karen decides to go to church so people can see her. Yet her amputated feet, still in the red shoes, dance before her, barring the way. The following Sunday she tries again, thinking she is at least as good as the others in church, but again the dancing red shoes bar the way. Karen gets a job as a maid in the parsonage, but when Sunday comes she dares not go to church. Instead she sits alone at home and prays to God for help. The angel reappears, now bearing a spray of roses, and gives Karen the mercy she asked for: her heart becomes so filled with sunshine, peace, and joy that it bursts.

andersen was a sick bastard

i wonder why other people didn't mind that some girl on crutches couldn't enter the church because her amputated feet danced in the doors and how they gave her a job as a maid when she was an amputee followed by dancing amputated feet

the angel's mercy is questionable too

on a side note, that kind executioner had to waste his money for that mad girl giving her wooden feet and crutches for free (those cost money), leaving aside doing his services for free (unless she paid him in a certain way)

but well at least it's not "snow white" where they made the evil queen "dance" in red hot iron boots

also it can be partially related to poe's "the masque of the red death"

hi i'm d but i will be master soon

Thanks mouthbreather-san sorry other guy

>Little girl puts on the wrong shoes for church
>Has to go through a living hell and dance even after she's dead followed by her dancing amputating feet because she used the wrong shoes

That's pretty fucked up

If it is any indicator out of smt series, angels can be literal bitches.

It's awkward

visiting church is a serious business, user

you sure know how the game work s thanks for sharing your knowledge

np man

>4th Cerebrus this game has given me
Enough already.

>Piercing rune is obscene with its evolve a creature effect. I wish it costed at least 2 instead of 1
Earlier today I had a brain fart and assumed that runefag wouldn't be able to kill me from 11 through a ward with no board and 6 mana. That was silly of me, I forgot novice trooper costs 0 mana and dance of death costs 1 mana when you're a rune player

She just want to play user.

Forgot pic

So why does this general always have one or two idiots who want to sabotage it?

>bagoum

The fuck is this?

I had to craft all three of mine. No atomemes either.

is it daria and 3 oglers

Kys dubcuck.

hearthpawn

give it to me luckshitter

Get a sub button.

Earlier posts made me interested in something. I dont pay any attention at all to competetive scenes of any games even if I play this game.

How popular Shadowverse actually is? In comparison to other digital card games atleast. I dont think its the mystery that HS has the biggest playerbase and most likely most tourneys, but how about SV?

>4 sader and 4 dominator

I just want my atomy emblem.