Yeah!

Jesse McCree!

DOO WAH

DELET

PASS

>playing on my shitty friend's account
>he's silver
>queue for comp and get Nepal
>start the game off by locking Tracer, asking people how to play with a controller, and how to look up
>my team starts GG'ing and telling me to kill myself
>finish the game 77-0
>get called a cheater
>enemy team is begging my team to report me

Ganymede! as a playable hero when?

>ingame, the POTG animation ends before she can even open the dragon's mouth
what's the fucking point?

D.VA VA

>Bragging about beating a bunch of silvers
Congratulations

>join game
>left game
>join game
>left game

I still find that so damn funny when it's a really salty pissed off person. Being they rage quit, get send back. Rage quit, get send back. You just know every time the rage is getting pushed up another notch.

Reminds me of Junkrat's shot put intro. I don't think I've seen the full intro in-game and it always cuts off right around when he hits the ground and before he can look over.

It's fun to make people think they'll get an easy win, user. That's why I brought it up, not because I thought that it's impressive.

Well done, you went to a kindergarten and kicked over all the toys, go you

Anyone else have IME issue where you can't press enter after switching keyboards

Why is Symmetra's floating shield (E) greyed out like 80% of the time for me? What are the conditions necessary to activate it?

Symmetra is the most interesting female character in the game.

Ever get this feeling that your 5 dps + 1 healer team comp isn't really working out too well on Eichenwalde defense?

It needs open spaces to advance

>queue
>get Hanamura
>leave
>queue again
>Hanamura again
>leave
>queue again
>Hanamura again
>leave
>queue again
>Hanamura for the fourth time
>decide to stay this time and just play Torbjorn since it's defense

>brown, autistic and an amputee

Bravo Blizzard. Still think she's cute though

>notBloo
Still a qt but only Amélie(blue) for me.

You're probably too close to a wall. It won't activate if it'll just come out and immediately break

I have that problem too! It shows up fine in the gallery, but I think it was around the beginning of the Christmas event that it started showing up for me. I wonder if anyone at Blizzard knows about this.

Did you win, user?

Amélie will be saved.

*WeeeWeee*

*boop boop*

We held first point.

Perverted old man healer when?

"I'll be watching your back lass, eeehehehe!"

Was anyone watching the winter premiere? That girl waving her ass in the camera in the end was fine.

Hana Song
twitter.com/CharletChung/status/825204765021777922

The hitbox on Rein's hammer is so fucking big it might as well be a ranged weapon. The could double the size of his hammer, and the hitbox would still be larger than the actual hammer.

That vid is pretty cute.

That's mercy

gooky~

/owg/, every time I open up my overwatch folder I'm greeted by thumbnails of widow's plump blueberry butt and her spreading her pussy. help

Just two best friends, hanging around having a good time

fucking WHORE

Sounds like you don't need help

this general would be dead without the fucking waifufags, holy shit

>get killed
>watch kill cam
>tfw you accidentally sacrificed your life for someone else

What am I supposed to think about this

Like 60% of every general

this is like, Veeky Forums in a nutshell though

>tfw McCree boop'd this

tfw

Open your ass and your heart and mind will follow.

No one is autistic enough except for them.

If it wasn't for the skins i wouldn't be playing this game. Jizzard fucking is incapable of balancing a game...in fact i think they dont even try to. Every single fucking game it's the same shit. Ana, 76, and Dva or Hog. Ana cannot fucking die and 76 either stands in his heal or sprints the fuck out of any danger at will. Fucking tiring having Jizzard just rotate heroes to being OP as shit for months like they did with Genji.

This ship has gone too far

Would you watch a road trip movie staring Winston and Tracer?

>Do I think? Does a submarine swim?

OK, seriously though, memes aside: what did he mean by this?

Name a general that's alive without waifus I'll wait.

>delicious blue cheeks

/gsg/

>tfw no one expects the cheeky flanking Bastion switch

when they come up with a wacky festival of their own

I can see it getting frustrating if Tracer has to drive and she's constantly getting distracted.

>tfw long range headshot widows as McCree
>tfw harassing widows as winston or genjo
>tfw booping widows and hogs as lucio
>tfw airshotting pharahs with my own rockets
>tfw hunting meis who used their escape options
>tfw hooking that pharah
>tfw booping charging reins
Post good feels

>tfw we were able to win a close game on Route 66 thanks to an unexpected Bastion pick
>caught enemy team off guard
>as they were trying to deal with him, I flanked as Hog, killed their Hog, Zarya, and Mercy

For anyone that's missed it, here's what Goodman said about Defense Matrix.

We haven't had much content outside of events lately and there isn't much you can say about them after a point aside from complaining about loot boxes. There's also balance talk but that's just talking about tanks and Ana while knowing that Blizzard doesn't really care about player feedback unless it happens to coincide with their own views. When it comes to more content I'm guessing that this event counts as February's content? We should be getting a new hero around March so at least that's something.

Ganymede is the secretive force that Sombra uncovered. He reprogrammed Bastion by tapping on his face plate in order to start his reign of terror.

That should be interesting.

Is it worth tanking my SR down to bronze from lower dia just so I can feel like a god at the game?

>I dreamt I was a butterfly.

>tfw hacking rein out of his charge when he was going straight for someone
>tfw you can feel the tears of frustration as he wildly swings his hammer from miles away in desperation

>gone to far
We reached that threshold back in August.

>Quoting Edsger W. Dijkstra, a Dutch computer scientist and 1972 Turing Award winner : "The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim."

Just a fun little thing to include.

Whatever. It makes sense for her as an offtank that works mainly by disruption anyway. Not sure why people are crying about it. DM is already the "don't shoot here" skill

uploadir.com/u/9y27qnay

Its over. Waifufags won

>tfw you bait the enemy rein's ult by dropping your rein shield for a half a second then block it
>tfw you ult his whole team and kill them all

>tell my teammates I'm gonna bait Rein's ult
>they tell me not to do it because it won't work
>I do it
>it works
>I then ult and kill their entire team to save the game

>Toying with Symmetra staying just barely out of the curry beam range and slowly torture her to death while you watch the panic set in

He is putting out the question if a mechanical construct performing a particular action also done by living organisms can be called the same.
For example does a submarine swim like fish do or is it only being driven? Does a computer "think" and calculate like humans do or not?
e.t.c.

Why is she so perfect.

>Direct helix rocket hits on Tracer

Happens everytime, doesn't it? Feel like such a badass after

I'm going to masturbate to this

twitch
.tv/ignbr
BR tournament with screaming announcer
it's fun

Tfw they get more predictable as the fear settles in

Do I lose less sr for leaving a comp match durring setup time?

It works literally every time. I think the reason is because Reinhardts think that you're about to flamestrike, so they'll have time to ult. It's a great feeling when you see the regret set in.

>your team actually follows up on your plays

There is no better feel