Childhood crushes

when I was 7 my favorite car in the world was the Isuzu Amigo

I have no idea why

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Jazz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still GOAT

pop-up Corollas, dad had an AE92 and Bro was watching initial D episodes downloaded from limewire

It was to prepare you.

when I was a kid, I wrote a letter to the guys at Hennessy basically saying how much of a kidboner I had for the Venom and if it was cool if I could go by the garage one day to check it out

They wrote back that their garage isn't a place for a kid to be but included a VHS of the Venom doing burnouts and shit. Looking back they were kinda assholes. Fuck them

>Looking back they were kinda assholes. Fuck them
kek

I went from a Z32 to a Foxbody to a EJ1 to a RS13 240SX to a BNR32 from like 5 to 15

Id still fuck with an EJ1

in high school I thought the Beetle RSi concept was ultra badass and I dreamt of ricing out a turbo Beetle

thank god I didn't, holy shit

I don't know why. I guess it just looked like a giant penis and I was pretty gay like most kids. But sometimes when I see a C3, I get a funny feeling in my pants. My inner Ameriburger just can't stop that feeling. I did turn into a lifelong card carrying GM fanboi.

I was the child of immigrants and lived in a poorish neighborhood in NYC. These were fairly common and thought they were the coolest cars around

same as this guy. Watched Herbie and got a hardon for beetles and the "underpowered car beats riced out heavier car" trope. Still kind of want one tho

I had a model Porsche 962 as a child that captured my imagination like nothing else.

I watched a lot of rally as a kid with my dad and ever since i first saw that finnish madman tommi makinen blasting through forests in his red rice rocket i instantly fell in love with basically anything mitsubishi made. I don't even like mitsubishi any more, but the evo 6 is on the top of the of my bucket list cars

[seeing Caprice yellow cabs in all sorts of American movies from that era intensifies]

I actually had toy cars of it, too. Police, military police, cabs, the lot. Pretty awkward for a Euro to be nostalgic over a 32 years old American cab.

>not liking the Evo because of Jackie Chan in Who Am I

Fuck these things have so many names
Isuzu amigo
honda jazz
Isuzu MU
t.my dad has one

Here have the HQ version

Bronco, the old one with the removable top of course.
I still want one in the forest service green

Right fucking here. 73-87 Chevy squares. My dad has had an '85 for as long as I can remember, loved growing up in that thing, and when my car shit the bed I wanted one. Searched high and low for a relatively solid shortbox. There's a ton of feels driving one thanks to childhood, but I absolutely fucking love my truck anyways, never ceases to put a smile on my face and it only gets better the more work I get done with it.

>I'd still give anything for his '66 Caprice, though, nothing beats a long black barge

I fell in love with it while playing NFS. I never had seen one in real until last year when I visited the Porsche museum. It honestly felt like falling in love for the first time.

I wanted a teal Rocky so bad when I was little
still want one

Fucking teal was the GOAT color in the 90s

Follow your dreams user

maybe one day user, maybe one day soon....(cries because lolnomoney and not in the us for cheap cars)

Dear god you just reminded me of my other car crush! The GT90 from NFS 2

This was my favourite car from age 4 to around 8. Probably because of the popups.

fuck yeah homie
>tfw only owned this piece of shit for a few months but it was probably my favorite car

z32, was my favourite car in Test Drive 4

>honda jazz

wut the fuck?

Nissan Skyline R33 NISMO 400R. Could never get the fucking thing in Gran Turismo PS1.

but do you even have good taste

As a burger-child I was absolutely in love with the R34 GTR. My dad bought me a sweet little RC car version of one for my birthday, I entered that bitch in a local RC car race and got first place. Since then I've been Nissanscum

my favourite car, nice choice

Tom's Supra

I was the coolest kid in early 90's communist romania, my dad had a capri

So obviously I had a crush on capris

:^)

I had a toy of one these, thought it was the coolest car ever.

These

my dads old Holden Kingswood. I thought it was different and cool back then but a few years ago when i got my license i thought i would be able to pick up an old car like that for cheap because its old

fucking nope, stupid goddamn boomers know what they got and charge over 5k for a driveable one

Had a '91 used Trooper SE. Came with a shitty GM 2.8 V6 which died within the first year. Swapped it with a Blazer 4.3 and gearbox, never looked back. It was great! Had all around disc brakes, a under dash pull lever to set the emergency brake, two guages in front of the driver w/ three in the middle, fucking tweed seats and door panels, minimalist dash, boxed frame, and some beefy axles. Also, the rear door opened at a 2/3 split, and had retainer locks so the doors wouldn't try to close on you when parked on a hill!

It was a great SUV until a drunk bitch in a 96 Chrysler LHS ran a red light and smashed the whole front passenger side in.

Original "new" beetle that hit the show circuit had the windshield, roof and back window as one piece of glass.
Was pretty cool, but I knew it would never make production and was bummed out.

I used to walk past one of these every day on the way to school and back in my little euro hometown

always imagined what kind of sweet road trips one could go on in one

When I was a little kid I wanted a minivan. Ended up with an NSX so I guess I disappointed 6 year old me..

>sends you a video tape of your dreamcar because their insurance won't let them have kids in their shop
>assholes

okay

i literally bullied my parents into getting one, no joke

i thought it was awesome for awhile, then realized it's just a boring van, then discovered it's actually an awesome mid engined rwd van

Tasty, tasty sauce...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Jazz

The 4x4 was also the supercharged model. Man, could things fly, considering it was just a box with the corners cut off.

Used to be obsessed with the R5 as a teen.

My parents had one with the V6. They told me the camshaft split on it during a road trip. I was too young to remember.

I know GM had greatly improved on that engine during the 90s and I have toyed with the idea of swapping in one of those for a Trooper.

Peugeot 206

I liked this shitbucket so much when I was like 12 or so.