Should I kill myself?

I like American cars more than any other cars even JDM or germans.

Lincoln and Caddy especially

Should I KMS?

Lincoln and Caddie are on the better end of American normie cars IMO, if a little bit overindulgent.

No you have patrician taste, weeaboos are plebian as fuck

Lincolns are shit faggot

This, no American brand would be caught dead designing a car that looks like a Prius.

You are right, every car should be as bland, soulless, and standardized as possible.

Wow that's not at all what I said faggot

How can we stop blatant lincoln and ford shills? There are probably others too

>lincoln and ford shills
>shills

Go back to /pol/ faggot we are discussing cars here, and I like both Ford and Caddy and GM in general

you sir, I like you. Make me wanna come back to this stupid JDM weaboo overrun GTR fanboy overrun imageboard full of autists

yes it was faggot

the fucking continental looks like detroit suburb boomer bait.

oh and the fucking Prius and Nissan cube look any fucking better? Japanese can make some fucking retarded abortion worthy looking cars sometimes

This is exactly what I mean. It's fucking uncanny. You need to steer the conversation into a positive light for your "product."

It's never "I love 1960's continentals," It's always a pic of the newest pile of garbage and something like "THOSE NEW LINCOLNS ARE SO GOOD I SHOULD BUY ONE WOW HAS AMERICAN LUXURY IMPROVED RIGHT GUYS?"

"LINCOLN IS SO ON TOP OF THEIR GAME GUYS"

"SHOULD I KILL MYSELF? LINCOLNS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN GERMAN AND JAPANESE COMPETITORS, RIGHT GUYS?"

Yes, you should kill yourself

New Lincolns are awesome though they are prettier than you are

as if burgers are exempt from retarded looking abortions

See that thing is pretty. Yall Japfags have this to explain and this thing is actually ugly

>that thing is pretty

You are fucking autistic m8.

So only NEW Lincolns? Not old ones? Or Cadillacs? Just NEW 2017 new new new Lincolns?

You're just peddling shit. No one is going to buy Disgustingly fat overweight overpriced ugly FWD luxury Fusions.

The new Lincolns do not look good. They won't age well. Your product is flaming garbage. Everybody here agrees.

Personally, I didn't really like Lincolns until I saw the new MKZ facelift.

~10 years ago they were still shitting big fat boats. The newer products are very different, and there's some people who are homers for the US. Hence the Lincoln/Cadillac posting recently.

based off the Nissan Patrol that was made to please arabs, literally no one else.

They still sell the classic Y61 Patrol along side the new sandnigger option because they knew its useless except as a V8 mall cruiser.