Guess what car I drive after seeing a picture of me

Guess what car I drive after seeing a picture of me.

I dunno, but I'd get in with you, daddy.

Here's my fursona, what car do I drive?

cute fursona

coyotes are top tier

Chrysler Pacifica

Yah they are, thanks :3

post your furaffinity already, geez

>:3

I have one but I'm not posting it lol

do it

Nuuuuuuuuuuuu

pleeeeeease?

Pawleeeaaaasssseeeeeeee*

FINE THEN

90s BMW M5
the kind of car a chechen mafia guy would drive

why do you guys roleplay like 9 year old girls on roblox

>roblox

ENOUGH

>like 9 year old girls on roblox
There were girls on roblox?

4 years ago my little brother was super into roblox and he played with about 3 other girls his age (10). This one time I checked his inbox on roblox to see if he was slaying any block pussy and I saw a bunch of stupid roleplaying like those furfags were doing. A whole load of that stupid lolzspeekz and *HUGS*.

I'm 9

>my little brother
>3 other girls

Didn't you just make this thread on /int/? I swear I saw this hairy chest somewhere recently.

Yeah he had a huge circle of friends from his school. He played with like 8 people at a time it honestly made me feel bad that he has more friends than I do.

furd falcon

A Holden Gemini

no homo but can i motorboat your chesshair?

Golf, or some 3 series.

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Life is actually going great for me. I smoked some weed the other day and had a realization that the negativity of the gm shills on this board has slowly eaten at me making me a worse person. It was really beautiful desu. I guess that what happens when you have so many haters like i do. Also, I recently discovered the beauty of PC gaming. It's great. I've never been so fucking happy in my entire life.

Don't worry, that day will come eventually.

>prezo is up at 4 in the morning triggered over his superior
>he still hasn't taken his multiple personality disorder medication
in stitches rn, lmao

Not sure if mentally ill or just roleplaying. top kek this is easily the weirdest thread i've ever seen on Veeky Forums

let's just leave this here

this should bend a few asses

Nice quads

>projecting and living delusions as usual
>still thinks im an alter alias as a cheap way to derail an old argument

wew not worthy of a (you)

>cuck is talking to himself again
rotflmao

>taxi ragequit
as expected

Cb is that you?

>Drive
You should have your license revoked

If you don't know shit about PC gaming, look into emulating old PS2 and xbox games. There's a goldmine of nostalgic shit to play and if you can use an original controller and a modern computer usually just as good as the original console.

New BMW or Grandpa Benz

Is this real? Why does it look like it has been green-screened onto the car?

>average trump supporter.webm
why do republicans and stupidity go hand in hand?

>Politics in a car thread
The only political discussion there should be is why chevys commercials haven't been banned yet

The go-pro was fully zoomed in and mounted on the back window so it looks kinda weird and slow, mounted on the windshield is boring and mounted on the back window looks slow, dunno which one to go with desu

well you're fucked for driving like shit on public roads it's only a matter of time before you kill yourself or more importantly someone else driving like that. Just find a twisty track and practice learning your car control, camp there a few days and don't drive on the absolute limit god damn.

Leave and never return you utter fucking cringey retard. You are without hope. Half of this thread was just you samefagging.
You're a homosexual.

Fuck off to

lol, I drove 250 miles to get to that road to drive for the day, there are no good driving roads where I live so I have to drive to the next state over to have any fun.
The road wasn't very busy and I didn't plan on spinning out of course, I was taking the turn faster and faster and braked too late, shit happens senpai, thankfully everything turned out fine and I learned from it.
Imma keep driving and enjoying the (You)s so keep em coming

>Half of this thread was just you samefagging.
I have NEVER samefagged, not even once, kill yourself you dumb fuck

Of course, because people would willingly lavish attention on a furfag autist.

Apparently they do lmfao

White BMW