youtube.com/watch?v=HJ6b5PO-NvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Julius Caesar

MOMMY

Also this

Leni reifenstahl and hanna reitsch are my nazifus

Do imperial boipuccies count as waifus?

If so, Elagabalus

Did anyone see in Polanski's MacBeth when the witches got their tits out?

Probably them

Isabel I of Castilla

Isabella was short but of strong stocky build, of a very fair complexion, and had a hair color that was between strawberry-blonde and auburn. Her daughters, Joanna and Catherine, were thought to resemble her the most. Isabella maintained an austere, temperate lifestyle, and her religious spirit influenced her the most in life. In spite of her hostility towards the Muslims in Andalusia, Isabella developed a taste for Moorish decor and style. Of her, contemporaries said:

Fernández de Oviedo: "To see her speak was divine."
Andrés Bernáldez: "She was an endeavored woman, very powerful, very prudent, wise, very honest, chaste, devout, discreet, truthful, clear, without deceit. Who could count the excellences of this very Catholic and happy Queen, always very worthy of praises."
Hernando del Pulgar: "She was very inclined to justice, so much so that she was reputed to follow more the path of rigor than that of mercy, and did so to remedy the great corruption of crimes that she found in the kingdom when she succeeded to the throne."
Lucio Marineo Sículo: "[The royal knight Alvaro Yáñez de Lugo] was condemned to be beheaded, although he offered forty thousand ducados for the war against the Moors to the court so that these monies spare his life. This matter was discussed with the queen, and there were some who told her to pardon him, since these funds for the war were better than the death of that man, and her highness should take them. But the queen, preferring justice to cash, very prudently refused them; and although she could have confiscated all his goods, which were many, she did not take any of them to avoid any note of greed, or that it be thought that she had not wished to pardon him in order to have his goods; instead, she gave them all to the children of the aforesaid knight."
Ferdinand, in his testament, declared that "she was exemplary in all acts of virtue and of fear of God."

>short but of strong stocky build
Stopped reading

A literal whore.

It basically means she was t H I c c

Here she (he) is.

Daddy

Someone post the Theodora/Catherine textbook image. You know the one. About pretending to be a boy so she could get assfucked like a prostitute.

>i want to fuck a literal glorified prostitute who sleeps around with other men
was Constantine the biggest cuck?

Pic related.

I'm retarded

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

This ruthless beauty

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*

well then.

>smoking Newports
pleb

You know she was like 14 when she died right?

wew

was he huffing nitrous from mini air tanks?

do you guys really jack off to dead women?

2d is more acceptable than this

CATCHING SIGNALS THAT SOUND IN THE DARK

>you will be the unwitting Nazi officer to nail sweet partisan spy pussy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noor_Inayat_Khan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violette_Szabo

Lads....

kys

SHOVE IT UP YOUR-

*CANS.WAV*

-SCREW YOU!-

*CANS.WAV*

-SCREW YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!-

DON'T YOU DARE POST THAT SHIT PASTA ON Veeky Forums AGAIN!

DON'T YOU DARE POST THAT SHIT PASTA ON Veeky Forums AGAIN GODDAMNIT!

I'M SICK OF READING THAT GARBAGE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK ON /POL/, I DON'T WANNA FUCKING SEE IT HERE!

Emma Goldman was cute during her young years

Literally the only bigger cuck was his general Belisarius.

Seconding.

Lad...

Smitten.

You posted her.

I WISH I COULD SAVE HER WITH SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE

I had a legit crush on Anne Frank when I was about 15

also

See

Hypatia

He knows.

And he doesn't care.

yeah, he did that for a while until his jackass bros intervened, now he gets all his highs from stunts

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ6b5PO-NvY

>Theodora
>Constantine

>ctrl-f
>no Jehanne la Pucelle

what the fuck

>You will never fuck Elagabalus' boipussi while his Praetorian Guards look on with barely constrained murderous rage

I'm assuming most of these people fapping to Anne Frank are Americans. The diary is a required reading in high school around the age of 14-15, so it makes sense that some boys would develop some kind of a crush on her, which for some carries over to adulthood.

>Violette_Szabo
Eventually, she ran out of ammunition and was captured by two men who dragged her up the hill to a bridge over a railway. Here - hot, dishevelled, and in considerable pain - Szabo was questioned by a young officer whose armoured car had drawn up nearby.
>In a blazing fury of defiance, she refused his congratulations, spat out his forced cigarette, and spat in his face.
>She was then taken away, demanding that her arms be freed and that she be allowed one of her own cigarettes.
I'm in love already

No, they are just trying to be funny.

Mine would probably be her.

What's so funny about saying you'd fuck 14 year old?

a 14 year old*

Caesar. The question is, would it be better to be his patrician wife that gets to raise his kids, or be his camp woman, making love to him during campaign?

>Constantine

i unironically love her

all me

it's just /mu/tants bringing their memes here.

More like degenerate rock musicians from Louisiana.

No true son of liberty would ever squander the rights his ancestors died by the score for on writing this garbage.

10/10 she's mine too