>Season 3. Act 01. Pandemonium
dfoneople.com/news/updates/605/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide
archive.is/hVF3J

>LUKE NORMAL GUIDE
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s4aEvBMHbDL-EetId-l48KL5s8zcnybvdmb4DUHZERs/edit#slide=id.p

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/0874774195/
youtube.com/watch?v=0vWoP1S14pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tessa...

I'm going to marry Vetala!

When do we get the NPC relationship system? I have nothing to do except screw around on alts.

the other thread was still alive, you nigger
you just wanted to show off your slut mage

Every time you ask, they push it back

>another day without my main

8goddess kill me now, end my misery

Is Tosa... a tosser...?
a sexy wanker...?

sorry for the chickenscratch user but I have to do something, so have your witch looking at you disapprovingly.

i'll take requests, post away. I'll read it later.

If anyone is an artist, are there any books you recommend to improve drawing?

How do you improve?

Why doesn't this qt never receive any love

Because of the NTR with a fucking faggot named Roy.

Just means you and I need to give her more.

amazon.com/gp/product/0874774195/

>i'll take requests, post away. I'll read it later.
i wanted something kinda specific, but if you could, draw a lewd Dana slightly bent over
i would pay gold for that or something more intricate really

>pic related
except not worried looking

In case you're drawfagging isn't restricted to f.mages

Dana...

>Dana's thighs...

There's a sticky on /ic/, it covers a bit. I'd recommend hitting that up.

Thanks!!! This is great, thank you so much!!

Blood boy

Meaty Dana...

Miko fanny...

Anyone got a link to gook skill calculator? Or any skill calculator that has fpriest and new mage classes and is not an obsolete shit?

that's shonan aska, asura main

Do people even make those anymore?

I hope they do. Was going to look up skill information to help me decide which class I'll try levelling next. I suppose I can settle for korean wiki with detailed information but so far I only found namu wiki and couldn't find any numbers there.

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

Dana...

>Erica is cannonically a battlemage
>Neople gives F. Fighter an avatar set of her

Neople hates F. Fighter therefore they also hate Erica

>tfw Erica is one of the few people that doesn't go with the Pandemonium crew despite being a space elf from there

Nipple treats her like they treat their bugmages.

If you're taking requests, please draw Summoner Kate!
She has no fanart at all!

Nexus has the f.priest skills translated.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vWoP1S14pI

>Floor 6 of Tower of Grief is an EK

She's from NFA!

R A R E

>SP 1250
???

It's the test server and for some reason contracts don't get copied over to test so he has all that extra SP since no Tactician Contract.

>pipi wants to bury her VAMPIRE friend

is she stupid

But that's Katie!

could anyone draw my character please

She's not a vampire, just a blood mage with vampiric abilities.

>48 years old

In elf years. She's much older in human years.

Hailey isn't a blood mage because it's literally stated that she was horrible with magic.

D a n a . . .

yes, she isn't a blood mage by choice

>166875796
i think this is a better pic

Is she a street walker?

They literally state multiple times that she had no talent with magic (both in game and in the chronicles of luke video), becoming a Vampire does not automatically make her a blood mage.

Is that a fancy word for hooker?

let's post some f fighters.

>f fighters

n-no, she's just misunderstood, that's all.

Yeah. The kind that walks the streets.

Is this better, you fascist nazi who has a hard time with grammar?

F Fighter looks so fucking gangly now I fucking hate it. I want to go back to the days where she looked like she had muscle mass and wasn't anorexic

t. thiccfag

His grammar is fine but your eyes are not, Asura main.

Makes me curious if this mod still works.

>mistaking Shonan Aska and miko
lol what a newfag

>miko fanny
>was not a miko

repent, sinner

That was a mod?

t. 110 pounder

>anorexic

stop using this word you have no clue what it means

>wanting f.fighter to be hunchback, no neck, potatoface again

By chance, are you not a native English speaker? Do you get upset when people use literally wrong as well?

Yeah, I remember using it when DFOG first launched up until OV was released.

It doesn't work with avatars though, so if you want to play dress up you'll have to remove it.

I doubt it was updated for her new, less thicc look but I could probably test it if I find the files.

i get upset when niggas compare a normal looking girl to mentally ill people who intentionally lose weight until they look like skeletons, f.fighter doesn't look anorexic at all.

I never cared about the hunchback, the non neck, nor the potato face but I did care about her having muscle mass. I'd take all that back to stop my f fighter from looking like she'll snap her leg off with her own bone breaker. She is supposed to be muscular, not skinny.

Also I love how no one ever said anything about f fighter being "thicc" before the meme started. Pretty sure no one who thinks that even plays f fighter.

gay

I'm not talking about f mage though.

>no perfect body ffighter gf

So this is why no one likes talking about f fighters.

Note to self, never bring up f fighters again

>muh muscle mass
Muscle mass was a shitty excuse back then and its a shitty excuse now

>Also I love how no one ever said anything about f fighter being "thicc" before the meme started. Pretty sure no one who thinks that even plays f fighter.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I remember many people making a big deal about F. Figher being the thickest playable girl before her model was revamped.

Wow, I always thought that was just an animation they added during that kDnF tournament event years ago.

There's nothing wrong about talking about F. Fighter it's just one autist who still can't get over the fact they got rid of her """"""muscle mass"""""".

Nobody talks about them because there's not much to talk about. It's 2 shitty dps, a dated holder, and a support that is brought for one buff.

No one likes talking about f fighter because people instantly get triggered about how skinny she is and then people get triggered at them because of the thick meme.
How is that a shitty excuse? That's the actual reason I started playing f fighter in the first place.

I never saw anyone in the general ever talk about f fighter being thick beyond this picture.
>They disagree with me so it's only one person
I'm obviously the only person who cares enough to complain about it but there's no way I'm the only person who cares about it.

if you like thicc so much go fuck miridia

You're just jealous of Miko's love for me.

>"""""muscle mass"""""
>When it's actually true

I don't care about thick, you retard. I care about muscles.

how did manage to post such a low quality picture?
you really are an asura main.

Yeah, they're pretty bad, seeing how slow they clear scenarios compared to my other classes (besides nen), but all of them are still fun to play.

It all went to restoring her neck.

All I wish is that they just fixed her neck and her face and left the rest alone.

My main is a Silent Eye, scrubface, but thanks for a more pixelated picture of Miko.

>No one likes talking about f fighter because people instantly get triggered about how skinny she is and then people get triggered at them because of the thick meme.

Literally nobody but (You) gets triggered by how skinny she is.

>How is that a shitty excuse? That's the actual reason I started playing f fighter in the first place.

I've literally never heard anyone else say they play F. Fighter because she has more "muscle mass" than everyone else. Most people I've seen like her because of her thighs and thickness or just the fact she fights with her fists. Her muscles had jackshit to do with anything.

>I'm obviously the only person who cares enough to complain about it but there's no way I'm the only person who cares about it.

Everyone who still cares about it stopped complaining about it since the change has been in the game for years now and clearly isn't going to be reverted. Complaining at this point isn't going to magically make the gooks revert it.

this is why f.fighter lost weight

I miss the fat face. It felt comfy in a way.

I know reinforcing is automatic.

But what are refining and amping for? Are they as required as reinforcing for the real content?

cute

Okay then sure, if you want to think I'm the only person who dislikes the change then go ahead. So what? I liked her better when she was "thicc"er and I think she looks too skinny now. You were the one who replied to me.

I like the change

>I know reinforcing is automatic.

What did he mean by this?

meme aside, Refining increases the damage of Fixed Damage skills and increases the damage of Statuses. Amplifcation is just for bonus STR/INT/VIT/SPI on gear. Fixed/Mixed Damage classes should have a highly refined weapon if they're doing anything endgame related and Amping isn't really required on most classes (Full Support Crusader is probably the only class that absolutely needs it) but it is a damage boost (A very EXPENSIVE damage boost. Also NEVER amp your weapon unless you're a fixed damage class with hardly any % based skills).

fucking thinnfag

>Still not getting it

I'm not denying that people dislike the change, I'm denying the fact that you keep saying that people primarily dislike it because of her "muscle mass" when you're literally the only person I've seen that care about her "muscle mass".

>Amping isn't really required on most classes
HAHAHAHAHAHA