Let's trigger them burgers

Maximal confusion

This also triggers the brits, the nips, other chinks and aussies

Why are either of these meant to be confusing?

My Chevy has a 6 speed. What's so triggering?

Everyone I know drives a manual or at least can drive a manual

what's wrong with this other than reverse being in the wrong spot?

My reverse is over and down

This triggers everyone over 50.

>that's dangerous
>have patience son, let me get in front of you to show you the folly of ending up two cars further ahead at a red light
>it's not like that adds up after an hour or anything

assuming you mean over to the right and down, that's where it should be

The only confusing thing is why we're using this H pattern retardation instead of sequentials

>hurr muh skippan gears
Do you think your car is a semi truck? Fine, move the selector twice with the clutch in.

Lmao that gear config is in every focus svt and mini Cooper s try and be more uncultured brah :^)

>it's not like that adds up after an hour or anything
It really doesn't to any significant time save.

When I moved to burgerland they had a two lane roundabout near where I lived. Burgers got so confused they removed the innermost lane and all the left lanes leading up to it
As for the first one, burgers can't into manual

I absolutely hate transmissions with the button system for reverse. Like you're driving in first gear, then you have to put it in neutral, push a button of some sorts and then shift back into "first" again. Who doesn't like going from first all the way to the bottom right in one smooth motion? It's better and more satisfying. I mean I get it, there's a 6th gear and you can't risk putting it in reserve accidentally this way, but even some 5-speeds have this system and it makes no sense.

Are you fucking retarded? Are you seriously this stupid? Americans don't understand how a manual shifter works? Goddamn, I fear for you. The level of autism you possess is crippling and I hope that somehow you are able to survive in the real world and aren't confined to a padded room where you sit and pace, intermittently beating on the walls and screaming, "AMERICANS CAN'T DO LONG DIVISION! AMERICANS CAN'T USE LEFT-HANDED SCISSORS! AMERICANS CAN'T DRIVE MANUAL! AMERICANS CAN'T" do any simple task with a little extra added on, ad infinitum. If I had to guess, I'd say that at least a 1/4th of the population can drive stick.

saved

that's how my shifter is? Also roundabouts are pretty simple, I'm not understanding this thread

>not posting the magic roundabout
This kills the burger:
>5 roundabouts conected
>left hand drive
>in a manual car

>mfw burgers can´t even into intersections
>without any signs

okay looks more complicated than it is, go home nobody here is triggered

green, blue, red
done

>having an intersection with no signs
That's my favorite way to die. How is yurop's infrastructure this shit?

Green, red blue since right before left.
Good enough for legal wangan.

wrong. blue then green then red. Blue is on the main road so it has the right of way

There is no "main" road, both are the same.

They're not, one is clearly wider than the other, so chances are it's the main road.

The green is the one crossing it can be the first thats retarded.

>be burger
>own 5 speed
>reverse is where 6th would be
praise the lord, I don't think I'd be able to drive that dogleg reverse malarkey. if it ain't broke don't fix it, you not-sees are killing reliability with your fourth reich engineering.

the green one has to stop in the middle of the intersection, then the red car can pass, the blue one and finally the green one, there are no signs that indicate whatsoever any car has priority so the right priority thing applies in this case, so the green one has to move to the center of the intersection and stop there and wait for the other cars to pass

It doesn´t matter wich road is wider.

you're all fucking idiots or have never taken a driving test.

ill be assigning priority levels with P=...
P=0
BLUE needs to let RED go first because >Right< of way (P- = -1) but is allowed to go before GREEN because green is crossing oncomming traffic lane (P+ = 0)

P=0
RED has to let green go first because >Right< of way (P- = -1) but is allowed to go before BLUE (P+ = 0)

P=0
GREEN has no one on their right BUT because they are turning LEFT therefore cutting of the oncomming traffic lane, they are lower priority than BLUE (P- = -1) but they are >Right< of the RED car so P+ = 0

NO one has higher priority than the other, but someone has to go first right ? well heres the thing, if you are in green car and werent autistic you'd COMUNICATE with the other drivers, make a sign to let RED drive by and therefore cancelling your priority over him and thus solving this fucked up shit

source: the intersection going to mcdonalds in my town, im doing this almost every weekend and learned it during driving lessons with a driving instructor fag next to me

>what is Massachusetts

As a burger, DEAR GOD WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST HAVE NORMAL STREETS!

As a burger who has worked for Audi since 19 currently 23 this doesn't trigger me at all I'm going to assume the reverse is in a different spot or something about not driving manuals

Have to admit this is pretty fucking triggering. They have them in a hipster city here in Utah and I fucking hate them

Rule here is "right-most goes first", so assuming they all came to the intersection at the same time: green blue red. If 4 cars were to have stopped at the same time it's a crap shoot. Seriously. There's no rule to accommodate that in our traffic laws.

In reality we're smart enough to either speed up or slow down before the intersection so that there is a clear "I got here first" so that this doesn't tend to happen, or you communicate with other drivers because of who knows which of the other idiots in this thread might be in the red car thinking they have right of way.

Also I've heard of uncontrolled intersections but except for a few country lanes where there is a clear thru-road, I've never actually seen one.. Guess our road works budget isn't being eaten into by funding mudslime housing and bombing remediation, and we can actually afford signage.

Burger here, this is my configuration? What's so confusing?

>Amerifat eats McDonald's every weekend
What a surprise

got nothing more to say.

KEK
E E
KEK

You should see how it's done in a semi.

Also, try running a truck with the old brownie lel

>2017
>not running dual shifters

>mfw i used to drive a truck with a 5+3 every week.

Man, that was fun as fuck.
Slow, and a bit tiring for my noodle arms, but fun.

>mfw I used to drive a old Unimog at the local gliding club
>mfw 4 shifters

You guys are stupid there's no sign to tell us anything. Maybe the red car has right of way, or maybe it was the blue. Learn to perceive

No sign being there is the entire point of that picture.

They have the same number of lanes idiot

what the fuck

>Having more that 4 gears

why live

In my car the best way to acceleerate to pass from 6 is to drop to 3

I need to drop from 5th to 2nd if I want to accelerate from 60km/h to 100 km/h.