January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread:

Why is Noctis such a slut?

he died virgin you retard

What's wrong with thread/board crossposters?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>tfw the tamaposter is among us

show yourself

Here's the image I was going to use.

I haven't seen any TG Cid OSB RW so far. Does no one use it for the Thunder God buff?

There is one on the RK friends list

Thread needs more Neckbeardtis.

Holy shit, once the Nyan faggot start spamming Bloodthirst there's no chance of winning

Yeah, I wasn't looking for one personally though. I've been running Sheepsong for a while, and wanted to know if it's worth it to put the OSB up as a RW once I can max him out with his MC3.

What did he do right?

13th for Golbez

what game were they playing on the gameboy?

Dark Souls 2

Did anyone ever use the cable for anything other than pokemon?

Pokemon, cecil is a Mewtwo user faggot

Is there any finer husbando in FF than Ignis?

>Mario Kart Wii
>2 Game Boys with cable link

are they Pokemon genwunners?

Rydia is here!

hang yourself pokefag

Vaan

Everything, obviously.

Although I suppose tastes can vary, the general answer to that question is "yes".

Amarant, Caius or Rubicante

Funny way of spelling Balthier.

How will you feel watching vayne solidor get btfo in full hd?

DO NOT lewd the True Hero.

Fairly bad, not going to lie, but watching him spend the entire game doing nothing wrong in HD will make up for it.
Besides, I could just never actually beat the final battle and let him destroy the main party on the Bahamut as he should have logically done canonically.

What part of that is lewding him? Implying that he would make a better spouse than another is very far from lewd, especially as nothing lewd is being referenced.
You should not look too far into things, do not imply lewdness regarding the True Hero in a non-lewd situation.

If he did everything right, how come six homeless psychos brandishing swords managed to break into his ultimate sky fortress, smash through his entire cadre of elite soldiers, triumph over his greatest general, and personally assassinate him even with all the nethicite he could carry?

Tactically the last section of FFXII makes no sense. Is the party completely invincible in combat? They show fighting prowess on the level of an entire military.

Why is fug ok

But fudge isnt?

Go ask /vp/

437 216 071 pls add me on BE.

5* Yun, re-rolled.

Delete Robert Rank 17 from your friends list if you had my old account.

Your spoiler is more or less correct, the power that the party displays during the last part of the game is completely illogical on multiple levels, and even with the multiple betrayals helping them they still logically should have been defeated multiple times before and during the final fight, even if the entire Archadian army was early stormtrooper-tier levels of incompetent.
They won in the end because the True Hero was the designated villian of a FF game, and not much else.

This was somewhat humerous the first few times it was posted but now is obnoxious, and the implications behind it being used in response to that post are not appreciated.

no

fuck off robert

>Photos: 148/150

They really need to boost the cap now that you can take photos whenever you want.

>TFW I managed to do the item challenge on ELT nyan

Feels great.

we know that /khg/, /dng/, /xivg/ and sometimes /co/'s /sug/ posters post here, but usually are in-context, some others are off-topic bullshitters.
so in line with your question, it depends on who post.

Came from a German user who cloned shiny Rayquazas and sent them out for a giveaway in the days of early XY; Rayquaza is Dragon / Flying type or Drache / Flug in German. Guess which part of that turned into Fug.

confirmed crossposters:
>/khg/
>/dng/
>/xivg/ refugees
>/4ccg/
>/mhg/
>that one guy who occasionally mentions flashbacks to /gsg/ shitposting
>/gbfg/
>probably even /fgog/ as well
>/co/fags

am I missing anything

Anniversary fest when? I failed to get Agrias BSB and need to plan for my next attempt. Also wasn't there another FFT event in JP? The future banners site doesn't have it.

Do RK Torment dungeons ever come back? I forgot to attempt the first one.

yeah maybe

Yes. They do come back, they cycle through the FF's

Think we'll finally get Orlandu next month? I've got 60 tickets and 25k Lapis I've been sitting on for a while.

>cycle through the FFs
>JP has only cycled to Tactics as of now

Yeah that's going to be a long time buddy

Is the event you're thinking of the Malak/Rafa one? That is fairly recent.

Next FFT event has no Agrias relics

no, next month is the Valentine's event

/mkx/ ;_;
What about other boards like /asp/, /ic/, /diy/, Veeky Forums, etc.?

It will be rotational, like mote dungeons & current nightmare dungeons. Latter will be permanent after the final one iicr

off topic bullshit needs to leave

bantha has been removing banners for events that have ended but hasn't bothered to add any new ones for a while now it's weird. as much as i hate going to cuckcuckpao for it because of their awful chat plugin that screws with my phone on mobile it's pretty much the only resource where i can find images of it in a reasonable amount of clicks.

nah, you pretty much covered everything.

some /b/tards came from time to time in halloween because

>mah ghost train meme
>le spooky scary VI ghosts

error

At least give the others a (You) for the topic, it's rude otherwise.

As soon as Memelandu's banner comes out I'm blowing all my lapis and tickets on it day one and if I don't get him or at the very least get a Lightning or Noctis or something I'm gonna finally uninstall BE and be free

no you aren't

Yes I am, I already uninstalled RK

How many victims do you think the Orlandupocalypse is gonna claim for BE?

no you didn't

I can't technically prove that I did so I guess you win

I'm gonna spend roughly 2/3rds of my lapis and tickets, totalling about 12500 lapis and 50 tickets. If I don't get Orlandeau I will be mildly frustrated but I will continue to play at least until the Tidus/Rikku banner sometime in a few months, where I will spend absolutely everything (that I will be saving between these months) trying to get both.
If I don't get Orlandeau, Tidus, or Rikku, I will ragequit in a furious impotent fugue.

well the game's slowly blowing his playerbase, many anons left during the noctis banner, Afroman-puller quit after a storm of afromen, some shitposters quit for the ariana fiasco, etc.
my point is that people is quitting the game for many reasons.

1/3rd of the people on the doc, more counting the playerbase as a whole

DEAD MEAT

Rikku should be the easiest thing to get off that banner so Tidus is what you are aiming for. I will aim for Aileen on her banner and then hopefully get her with over 90 tickets and 30K lapis in bank right now.

Half the whales on the doc, minimum.

Finally have the mats for hero ring!!!

3 days to craft...

too many

I saw one with a level 80 TGCid, but none other than that. They're probably waiting for his MC3 to get him to level 99 before they all change their Vessel Of Fates into Thunder Gods.

I just particularly want Rikku. I have Tilith and Ramza, and apparently (6*) Tilith, (Enhanced) Ramza, and Rikku (with Auto-Limit-esque effects) synergize with alarming efficiency.

Rikku is a base 4* and on banner for the second X banner. So you should get her in at most 2 11 pulls if you don't get her in the first 11.

Are you gonna play the new ff mobage coming out?

I've had bad luck with 4*s before. I still don't have Refia, or Luka, and 5* Tilith is really holding my team back in terms of healing potential. But I'll take your word for the rates, I suppose.

Important question: do I feed these two power pots to Noctis, or should I let him stay at 666 attack for a while?

I'm gonna play with you :3

Where should I pull to improve my mage team? I was thinking about pulling on the summoner banner, but some anons were calling it a trap.

>missing /lolg/
Probably for the best anyway

By then we may get the gacha change where golds and rainbows won't troll anymore. So the only way you will get trolled off on not getting a Rikku is if the 11 pull only has one gold and that gold isn't Rikku. And you should have enough to pull at least 11 twice if you stockpile it up.

And the Ramza/Rikku/Tilith Core is just a longevity core that gives you a ton of MP restoration. Rikku's support is better than Ramza's given all Enhanced Ramza does is sit there and sing.

>implying global will ever get the gacha change

Cool!

Wanna make a static group?

I also play mobius

>just did taxes today
>hoping to buy some gems and lapis with my return
>expect $33 from federal
>"ow. Well alright, i still can buy something"
>own $88 on state return

L I T T L E
P R E M I U M
C U R E N C Y

Longevity gets everything done, provided you're patient and the enemy can't one shot your whole team twice in a row.

>paying taxes

I can't kill Kaiser Dragon nor Valigarmanda
Pic Related is my unsucceful KD team.

send help anons, I'm dying here.

Who did you file with ?

If you use the irs service it's free

welp, fucked up the pic

here my team.