Rules
1. Read Pastebin
2. Be Nice
3. Don't be a weeb

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12218903/
discord.gg/yh2jBt2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ill pay g2a 30$ price for this game since duels are fun.

go home white piggu

Stop taking Viking territory

Jesus Christ is spamming 2 light guard break amazing as warden

Can any Knightbros hook me up with a code

Orochi and Nobushi are perfectly balanced, git gud

>tfw bullied oroboro on stream
feels good

I will join the faction of anyone who is willing to give me an xbox code

pls

strawpoll.me/12218903/
strawpoll.me/12218903/
strawpoll.me/12218903/

Who else is waiting for THIS GUY right here?

I've started to notice that Warden doesn't really have any negatives. All the other classes have at least some drawbacks, but Warden doesn't have any quirks that I would actually classify as a con.

how do i get into the beta?

clip? vod?

How does Lawbringer play? Was he in the beta before? I just can't find any gameplay on youtube. Only the trailer and they don't really represent actual gameplay. Like nobushi was sweeping and kicking.

He's been my desired main since revealed, I was really bummed he wasn't present in this beta.

Seems like in the long run anyone without a good unblockable is going to be garbage in this game. If you do nothing but focus on defense its really hard to get opened up to the point where the game gets pretty boring and turtly. I can see why people were posting its not that deep of a game. Turns into just attack canceling mixups. This assumes you find a non BR connection

First game of the day

>two weeks till release

Friendly reminder that Femzerker is best girl.

Nothing wrong with Nobushi, bleeds could be toned down a bit, PK/Orochi too strong atm.

t. current nobushi

You need to be invited. Sadly it's over in a few so not much reason to get in

twitch
.tv/videos/118117172

starts at 01:01:00

BEST GIRL

He was in the last Alpha, but it had an NDA so I don't know if anyone has footage.

He wasn't very good though. He didn't really feel like a polearm character to me. He was just kind of generic. His main gimmick was just doing stuff after parries.

i think there are still like 20 hours left

if someone still has codes they might as well give them out

>Nothing wrong with Nobushi

Her i-frames

Aight I need some tips for using warden, I do great with conq, but get shit on as warden.

How the hell do I bow?

Plz join discord I have nothing else to live for

why cant i use chat? or quick messages?

she has iframes?

>girl
nice meme

if you wana talk iframes talk about warden headbut

check in menu, there is an option to disable it

if thats not it idk

>tfw spent 34$ trying to get a key.

SCAMMED SO MANY FUCKING TIMES I'M GONNA TO KILL SOMEONE

The thing is Peacekeeper kind of sucks

EXCEPT for the blatantly retarded damage on her triple stab from guard break. If she gets off a guard break or a parry (because parry is a guaranteed guard break) you're probably about to take half your health in bleed damage.

The rest of her attacks are mediocre as fuck though.

NEW EVENT WHEN?

Going into her stance gives full immunity during the start-up animation, she "dodges" any attack.

dumbass

>that sad ass "gg" at the end of the first match

How do you spend $34 TRYING to get a fucking key?

Mmm I've fought some bretty good PK's as Nobushi, even if its a counter to me, you can do work w/o trip stab

>Every peacekeeper runs in does her shit then backs out like a pussy
BORING

Kek

Kensei a shit and people like Deus vulting more than weeb shit and autism rage

>Peacekeeper kind of sucks
Even with conqueror, if you block her attack with SUPERIOR BLOCK, she recovers faster than you. You literally can't touch her unless you manage to parry a light.

>not berserker

>no /fhg/
>no link to previous
>first real

you realize its ment for dodging right

>34 dollaroos for a key with less than 24 hours of usage

LUL this has to be bait

Wait, you didn't even get the key? Seriously?

>losing 2-0 to a nobushi reputation 1
>pull out clutch victories till i smash him on the last map
>he ragequits before my execution can finish
>add him on uplay to give him shit
>girl avatar
>declines friend invite

haha

I BOUGHT 16 FUCKING KEYS AND NON OF THEM EVER RESPONDED FUCK UBISHIT FUCK EVERYONE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

last one didn't have a pastebin or link to it's last one, so I just assumed it didn't have one and made a real general.

Oh okay. Well I like the design and weapon. Is he slow like Conq/Warden cuz heavy armor? Also I love parries. Does he have sick follow ups? Playing Warden for this beta and getting really good progress parrying ppl.

>he actually BOUGHT a key
>from some random faggots on the internet
>he didn't even get it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in the low chance that this isnt fucking bait: Literally go lurk a /v/ for honor thread for 20 minutes. It's how I got my key and there were plenty of people willing to give one

Another one for the pile

Charged stronk can do the job

>dropped two rounds to an orochi
Son I'm gonna need an explanation

Jojo fags leave you're not shitting up the general I literally just made

Do you have to be a grill as Warden? It's not that big of a deal, but I'd like to change it if possible

>go to kinguin
>spent 1 dollar
>get key instantly
This was friday. now they sold out. get fucked.

If she's an idiot, otherwise she'll stand out of range or wait for you to throw it for a free deflect

I love how you fags say the Nobushi is OP when she's helpless if anyone dashes to her side,

>implying this general isnt 70% weebs and jojo fags

red conection shitter like all orochis

leave

also discord if anyone didn't read pastebin
discord.gg/yh2jBt2

>Tell someone Revenge mode is a shitty, band-aid mechanic that has no place in a skill-based combat system
>"Why should it be harder to win when you're outnumbered??? I bet you don't even play the game haha"

>she recovers faster than you

sounds like delay/lag senpai

yes you can. go to heros menu, customize tab, L1 to panel to change cloths, gender, and colors

>shield slamming someone to ground
>no recovery mechanics

love it

You can block her attack whilst still charging stronk and if you release after blocking it's a guaranteed hit. It should be the main way you use it.

LAST FOR KNIGHTS
Beta is over, full release when?

As much as I hate season passes, I have to ask: what will it include ? Will I be missing on gameplay modes and maps like in Battlefield if I don't get it ?

Also I heard there were some leaks and apparently they are adding a roman-style soldier ? Are they trying to ruin the theme already or something ?

Then they remain out of range, retard

While I love Jojo and am eagerly awaiting new colored scans of part 4, I still want an answer.

>win 99% of the time in normal 1vs1
>everytime I lose is because I got thrown out of a bridge/hole/whatever
Hate this shit.

the 14th

I don't know how but I replied to the wrong post but just go to hero's customization, the left hand menu and you can change genders there

>tfw chucking people off with mah big strong arms

That's a long time to wait.

They'll probably follow rain bow six siege's model with a new character for a specific faction each time. On the topic of factions, if they added one, what do you think it'd be and would you join it?

Can you stop a Legion's running shield slam and the Warlord's rushing grab or is dodging them the only solution ? If I hit an enemy that picked up a friendly with said rushing grab will it stop them ?

kys raidercuck

>Trying to fight anything as conq and not just throwing fuckers around.

The only way to play

>mfw just played a match of Dominion with 3 Orochis and one Nobushi
That's how ya get 13 kills

Yes, but what kind of idiot PK is going to try and engage with the dashing top while you're charging?
And if you're charging while she's in range for a guard break, you are completely fucking mental because you can't tech while charging.

I'll upload a video and show you

>Beta is over
What?
EU here
It's still up at me

>Proper revenge usage is the only way to win 99% of outnumbered fights
>It's literally a non-issue in 1v1s
>If if someone actually builds enough meter in 1v1 you can just feint the auto parry then stay defensive for the 5-10 seconds it lasts

>hate faggots that spam guard break trying to get a cheap kill
>counter-parry their shit
>force them with their backs against a cliff
>kill them using normal attacks and without following the guard breaks
I can't feel their nervousness

>Tfw deflecting into a nobushi's overhead and raping them with axes

r8 my emblem

Breddy gud/10

bagina :DD?

why?

>tfw FUCKING people with raidtard
pic related, probably you