Dream Car Thread

What is your dream car?

Are you at least on half the way to owning it?

Mine, now is a RWD Huracan or whatever new entry-level Lamborghini that comes out.
But I'm right now a poor college student that drives a 1995 Camry.

citroen SM with euro lights
id love the 4 door one....

pantera
because 70's supercar

O B S C E N E

zzw30 with 2zz from lotus.
Close to making it a reality!

HNNNNNNNNG

r32 skyline gtr. but when i will have the money, they will probably be either rusted piles of shit or clean collectors cars for 100.000€

This hurts me.

why? isnt a 996 turbo a better car?

You could always get a gts-t. Less rice tax and rwd for more fun. Thats my goal personally.

Nice dude.
Im about to go test drive an 04 mr2 at a dealer on monday. Any advice for a prospective buyer?

well the R32 makes a better sound. but the 996 is cheaper. i could live with the vacuum cleaner engine noise, because the cars are so cheap.
a 996 turbo is a lot of car. and they take to mods just as well as the R32.

god its a tough call. maybe buy a 996 and then drive it until you find a R32. best compromise.

not without a Powerball jackpot...

hmm i just really like the gtr. dont care about a car that looks the same but is completely different.

but i dont want a 996 simple as that :D looking for a subaru svx. my second dream car. its so weird. also around 3000-4000€ here.

I really want a Miata with an LS swap. Ideally an NA with an LS3.
What's wrong with me?

They're dirt cheap and I could afford one no problem, but I haven't got a damn garage to keep it in and there's no way in hell I'm parking it out on the street.

why have Laudighini started making their brake discs look like flowers anyway

what is the purpose

hmm yes, i love these too, $13K gets you into a minty fresh one with service history.
They are all automatics and cost a fuckton to insure though

How old are you? and what do you do? a GT-R isn't any where close to expensive

For a decent one youll have to cough up around $18k USD which is around 16.000€

It's really not that unobtainable.

Aventador Roadster, dunno if I'd want the SV, i'd have to drive it and see how comfortable it is compared to the regular

makes me cum everytime its engine roars

this is a dream car thread, when did OP mention it has to be an unobtainable dream car?

how many of these people will actually get to own their dream car.

that being said look how unobtainable he thinks it is. He literally said it'll cost 100k euros

which will never be the case.

>how many of these people will actually get to own their dream car.
irrelevant

>it'll cost 100k
yeah that's a big overestimate unless he wants a museum model or race spec

>69 Mustang
I'll have it by December
>302 from a 2013 Mustang Boss
I'll have that by the end of 2018

Forgot pic related

Big Mac P1. I can dream at least.

nah i know theyre around 15000€ but i just left school and have currently no job. so it will take some time. and i have the feeling they will be very expensive till then. ok 100000 is too much, but i dont think it will just stay at around 15000

>TFW dad had one
>TFW there isn't an example of the generation for sale within 500 miles of me that isn't a beat to hell POS

life is suffering

this model specifically
I have someone in my family who owns on and hasn't actually driven it in years and says i can take it out every so often once i learn how to drive manual
thats as close as i am to owning it

>911 turbo s
>have good job, work my ass off, bosses love me so far
>looking to go back to school while working for my master sometime before I turn 30
>Have saved 10 grand in the past 6 months (not including 401k contributions)
>getting another 2k back in tax refund because our retarded HR rep set me up to pay normal tax rate even though I was hired mid year and am was in a different tax bracket last year
I'll have my porsche before I'm 40, house comes first though

I like C5s, but why would you want the pace car edition? Looks like it belongs in a small town 4th of July parade now.

I like the overall color scheme, and the car is really close to me so no needing to deal with having the car delivered here, probably could get a nice family discount as well

Wreck or retard?

i am 0% on my way to owning it

You will literally never ever own this or anything like it.

>I have no taste

You won't have a Boss 429, ever.

NO DREAMING. GET BACK TO WORK. THOSE BURGERS WON'T FLIP THEMSELVES.

>you literally have a better chance of getting raped by a gang of black dudes than you do of owning this car

Don't want one. I said 302.
Here's your (you)

a street legal f1 car, or a class 1 trophy truck. would be nice.

or a p1 or zonda.

make sure precats are okay.
Oil burning isn't an issue but precats are, they will fuck up engine. Make sure new headers are in or precat delet has been made

This is some supreme autism.

I want a datsun 1200 ute but done up like a plush lowrider instead of a burnout monster or a hideous rice beast.

I'd say GT1 but God took them all away.

I've always wanted to have an Opel Speedster. That's my dream car. But I can never get one here in the US.

Inb4
>just get the Sky/Solstice

It's just not the same...

Shelby Cobra Daytona

I'll never have money for a real one but the replicas are nice and accurate enough to satisfy me.

Don't suppose you're in the PNW? If you are, what's your budget? I can probably hook you up.

I'm a simple person, mine is rather cheap as well. I'm just a serious poorfag.

A single turbo half bridge port FC. Hopefully within the next few years...
>A-At least I have a rotary, so I'm halfway livin it!

>sky/solstice

they're not even close to being the same at all lol, the speedster is basically a lotus elise with different exterior/slightly different interior

Just get a Lotus Elise, largely the same thing apart from the Opel engine. Or better yet, get an MR2 and 2ZZ swap it. Same engine as in the Elise apart from the muh 5 extra hp Yamaha heads, and bolts right in.

The Saturn Sky was sold as the Opel GT by the way.

>I have no taste
It's a perfect car for a person who doesn't know much on cars but wants a fast expensive car.

For me, it's all about the looks. The speedster is just one of those cars I think looks truly unique and attractive for a little roadster.

The sky redline looks good but even the early mr2 spyders just have weird proportions.

If it really came down to getting an MR RR convertible I'd get the gorgeous 986 if I can't get my speedster

caterham 7, preferably one of the more powerful variants, not necessarily the insane ones tho.