Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/English_Grammar
clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Laura looks terrible, absolutely disgusting.

what are you gonna do when your precious japanese players can get in, capcom marketers?

tell me youll account for that lmaoooo

Please don't talk about my sister like that.

what's the lore reason for why sin has to eat

PlayGear

Anytime Daisuke, I'm patient.

play kof

He's a growing boy

>friends never ask me to fight them because they know how bad I am

I don't have an image to describe the sadness I am feeling.

He's half black.

He's half gear and a growing boy (he's currently 4).

play vp

>yfw da bears win da frosty faustings

Why do Americans even bother playing anime games. It's fucking embarrassing.

>sent to losers

Has Japan ever lost at anime in America?

I'll pray for you Bears.

Are the GG finals over already? Who won?

And this is how you deal with Millia oki

Nevermind, I found something that perfectly describes me

Guys who should learn Karin or Vega?

Dogura

KUYASHI

Still top8 m8

unblockables are lame

*funblockables

What are some fighting game with a Scottish character?

What if zato had a 3f 5p to deal with retarded characters like elphelt and milia?

>all these people randomly messaging me on xbl for spare injustice 2 beta codes or asking me to gameshare the beta with them

Why can't people just be patient and wait for the next wave of codes?

darkstalkers

B E A R S
E
A
R
S

PERFECT
BEARS

Arms will become the greatest fighting game of all time

Can't be worse than SFV

At least some Bears will actually win something in Chicago

Melee has that title

I just realized that Kanzuki Beach and Skies of Honor isn't allowed in ranked any more

D A N G E R T I M E is a good mechanic

I never understand why people complain about it. It shows off pretty much every cool aspect of GG when it happens, and it looks flashy as hell.

anyone have that image of the edited guilty gorilla fighting eachother?

it's kinda enjoyable as a spectator but miserable when playing

Yes they are.

rip

daaaaa
bears ;_;

Please stop embarrassing yourselves like this americans

Kanzuki beach is the only good stage please tell me you are lying

Do people even think in gg? Everything in this game looks flowchart as fuck.

Maybe if you aren't used to it.

Does Inoue not play GG anymore?

EVEN IN FIGHTING GAMES THE BEARS CAN'T WIN
CHICAGO IS CURSED

Smash 4 is better than Melee

go try to be "flowchart" then come back and make your post about how dead GG is when you get rocked

Just stop mashing. Danger time just makes neutral more important it doesn't bring any RNG to the fight except for activation. Still a shit mechanic though but can be pretty hype.

I'm sorry Bears.

Yeah, everybody just flowcharts.
This is why the same people keep winning every tournament, they are just that lucky.

That's BB

Most like move our tournies to Canada.

And Arms will be better than Smash 4

why is may so powerful

Flowchart doesnt mean random, which means equal probability of being chosen in a group. For example, a flowchart can involve a no win situation like a Johnny unblockable.

Just curious why every player only has 2 or 3 combos and 1 mixup they use on knockdown. I thought this game was renowned for having free flowing combos.

What the fuck are you talking about?

why does smash need two games at evo

that's like putting SFV and SF2

Smash has big communities and is very popular.

Flowchart means canned, as in "no thought necessary". An example of such a thing are unblockable setups and blockstrings.

If this doesnt help... en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/English_Grammar

Maybe a side effect of being irradiated with gear magic like all the Japanese.

>about to fight a friend on SFV
>ask him to go easy on me because I'm new
>he keeps destroying me every match
>I can't get a single fucking hit in
I already give up.
I don't feel like I can get any better.

Get better friends.

I actually place top8 in most American gg tourneys.

Yes, every fighting game has sequences of inputs that are on average better than other sequences of inputs, what's your point?

T H I C K

Dude just punch him in the face in real life repeatedly until he gives up and then ask him how it feels.

you just need to understand what you're doing wrong
try asking him for advice, or looking up a basic tutorial for your character
who do you play?

Just curious why nothing in gg looks like it requires any thought.

Like i could spend 4 hours in trainingmode and itd look like a gg tournament to these people.

To improve you want someone about the same skill as you. You don't learn anything if you just get rocked or fight someone who's free. Your friend MIGHT be trying to get you into the game by "showing" you the kind of stuff you can do once you practice and get good, or maybe he's a jerk just showing off

vote pokken

What they do is already thought up . Unless you have a good read or know the opponent well you can't do certain things when they have resources. Knowing and fighting different at those times held you level up

There are certain combos and blockstrings that are optimal for many situations, so you'll see them repeated a lot, but there's a lot more to it than that

Rather vote for tekken.

I like this

clips.twitch
tv/bgcallisto/CrowdedGnatShadyLulu

>American GG.

That's literally nothing.

Problem is, none of my friends have just started out.

He also keeps saying "Yeah I barely know this character"

And then proceeds to ROCK MY SHIT

It doesn't look like that because you don't understand the options both players have in each situation and where the actual decision points are.
If you keep dialing the same blockstrings and trying to reset your pressure at the same points with no thought involved you'll get blown up.

>I had good grades in elementary school!

why do gg players shit talk the american scene like they arent a part of it, like if it really as pitiful as they say it is, shouldnt they be ashamed of themselves for not playing at least at that level, they talk about it like outsiders, its really weird

I dont even play fighting games.

This may blow your mind but not everybody on the internet is an ameriburger.

Goofy goobers goobering like they think they are better then the other goober.

Like Europe's "scene" is any good

lmao

isnt the european gg scene much worse? Like youre not a part of the only scene you dickride? Do you not see how sad you are?

You guys know he may be canadian or from any other kind of sub-human continent right?

thats why I said hes not part of japan, so if hes from an even more irrelevant place then its even sadder

I dont get faust. His combos are so awkward to do and 5k fucking whiffs on crouchers.

Barely knowing a character doesn't mean shit against someone just starting out, because even the basic fundamentals of the game itself provide a huge advantage over a new player who doesn't yet. Your friend needs to understand that. Try getting one of your other friends to teach you.

are you new to fighters or are street fighter specifically?

>Friend says I'm boring to fight

It's GG btw, but what could this possibly mean.

If I don't have Raven or Kum for Revelator and I buy the Rev 2 expansion do I also get them?

>5k fucking whiffs on crouchers.
Use f.S, 5k is for anti-air. And don't worry about combos at first, Faust is for poking. And throw items. You may think spamming a move is cheap but toss items every chance you get