Spy Shots! : Next Porsche 911

What do you think about the new spyshots of the next upcoming Porsche 911?

From the pics, it's evident that Porsche is giving the next 911 a more wider stance, a new exhaust system and possibly an all new taillight.

Some technical speculations include an 8 speed PDK transmission over the current 7 speed PDK.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/fcuWR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

That 3rd light is terrible looking.

don't panic

I'm saying its the same thing for 150 years.

very obviously a placeholder item

what's with the overdesigned rear end

Another spy shot of the new 911

thought the exact same thing

Thanks, Dodge.

i thought this was the new 911?

m.imgur.com/a/fcuWR

Current 991.2 looks better. God I hope these pics are fake.

The 911 is supposed to look the same. it's a fucking 911 why wouldn't it?

There's literally never been an ugly 911 and it's precisely because they all look like the original.

i hope it isn't, it looks like a even uglier carrera.

?

that is the current 911

Spyshot!

Another spyshot

why do you always come shitpost like this

are you doing it here because /pog/ died once again

Panny has 8 speed so it's a possibility. What I'm really interested in is if they'll stick with 7 speed manual, or use the 6 speed manual from the 911 R. 7 is just too many fucking gears to shift.

This is the redesign of the 991 generation (usually referred to as 991.2). OP's pic is the next generation (usually referred to as 992 but will probably have some other model number).

yea, bht op is talking about a new 911 but looks different than what i thought was the new 911

so this what i showed is the the facelift, but op's pic are the new generation design, so porsche memed into thinking this is the new 911

That actually looks reasonably okay, which is surprising considering all Porsches look absolutely disgusting.

Porsche needs to go back to the 80's mentally-speaking and start figuring out how to do more to make each car more distinct instead of all of them carrying the same basic overall look.

Why would I want a Porsche that doesn't look like a Porsche?

are you retarded?

the appeal of Porsche is that normies cant tell the difference between a 718 and a 911

> New 911
> Spy shots
Why even bother? Everyone knows that a new porch is going to look just like the old porch, which looks just like the old porch, which is the same all the way back to when the VW beetle was pieced together from plans the nazis stole from Tatra.

Wait are these mules or are those actually them uncamo'd ?
Sorry I'm not autistic enough to differentiate from the 991

Looks like a 911 alright.