Is the official /out/ map accurate for driving roads as well? What state is the best for all types of driving (road...

Is the official /out/ map accurate for driving roads as well? What state is the best for all types of driving (road, track, off road)?

>Texas
>1.5
Negro, There are no cops in West Texas. You can max your shit out there.

>Alaska
>8.5
lel no.

>Appalachia
>2.5 average
who the fuck made this garbage

no

the entire midwest is shit

Appalachian states should be 7+ at a minimum

Too full. Too many cops.

The cops only hang around on the interstate. If you drive in some of the less populous county roads you literally never see cops.
There was an 8 mile patch of road I drove on every day for about 2 years and literally saw a cop once.

The /out/ map is shit. Its not accurate for anything.

I agree with West Texas is God Tier for sand, there are literally no cops and you can do 100 mph+ out in the middle of nowhere.

>/out/
>Alaska
>8.5

Who ever made this is butt fucking stupid.

I'm in Ohio. Got a 1. What does the score mean?

>What state is the best for all types of driving?
California has everything you can imagine. Just way too many cops.

Pic related one of many toegay roads in the foothills.

wtf is /out/?

how new

>Texas
>God tier
Maybe if you want to be bored out of your skull

>lel no

Have you tried Dalton Highway you fucking moron?

/out/ is the board on Veeky Forums for discussion of outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, bushcraft, etc.

>Kansas
>0

yep

garbage

>Connecticut
>Lime Rock

>There was an 8 mile patch of road I drove on every day for about 2 years and literally saw a cop once.
But those other areas like Washington state have 150 mile driving loops that are windy and twisty with a mix of straights and turns. So if you want to inflate that 2.5 rating to be 8, then that would force Idaho, Montana, Utah, and California to be 12 on the 1 to 10 scale.

Whoever made this is a complete retard. Really not surprising that it came from Veeky Forums

Nigger there are no cops in the mountains, only hillbillies.

Oh the /out/ troll map good to see its still gets some use.

not many good driving roads near cities in texas. austin has some alright ones, but it's all pretty spaced out

not really, there's plenty of great roads out east

>Michigan is a 4
Well, they're pretty close. Should've split the lower and upper as anything south of the bridge will result in a pretty lame camping trip.

California has some great technical roads, but they're all full of bikers and maintenance is shit across the board. Oregon is a million times better for cruising, but they have actual engineers design their roads so they've got no fun stuff like decreasing radius off camber turns with no guardrails and a 50 yard cliff face.

MO is flat boring farm land (except SW, where is slightly hilly boring) with almost no cops, except near main cities.

>5 /out/ rating for nh
Sure bud
>4 for VT
Aight this is bs
>3.5 for NY
Literal autism

As far as driving goes, I give NH a 6-7

Massholes are annoying, salt is kinda heavily used, and potholes are abundant in some towns, but we have some insane roads like the kancamangus highway that are hill climb worthy. Also some pretty good bum dirt roads that you can fly down. And snow always makes hooning fun.

Commiefornia a best driver's state if it wasn't for all the cops, harleyfags and bicyclists. I'd say the roads going up into the Sierras are the best.

Country roads in north mn and wisconsin are fun, pretty much for people who want toegay-like twisties (no switchbacks but still fun) but don't like the heights. At the same time though, most of the roads are garbage and you really have to find the lesser traveled ones to really have fun

Also, no cops outside the twin cities which is nice

>calicucks think they are on same level as Alaska
Obvious who this map was made by

Yes Im a newfag that must lurk moar, but what do the numbers mean?

How many Veeky Forumstists wrapped themselves around trees