You will never be Roman

>you will never be Roman
>you will never walk to the local slave market
>you will never have an array of naked slave girls from across the world paraded in front of you
>you will never pick an astonishingly beautiful Germanic slave girl
>you will never take her back to your villa, drizzle high quality olive oil over her and proceed to make love to her
How do you deal with this?

Prostitution is legal in Germany, you could go there and fuck a Germanic slave-ish girl right now.

You know the streets in Rome had stepping stones at the pedestrian crosswalks, because there was so much street shitting that the city had to flush the streets like a giant toilet.

True story.

germans are into that BDSM shit too

>drizzle high quality olive oil over her
what on earth for

Plebian detected

>true story
Should've included the true story meme with the guy holding the wine glass.

But nah, ya blew it.

Fucking your slave was considered masturbation tier

It wasn't "hunting" but opening the fridge and eating a sandwich

for lube, silly

>you will never be Roman
Feels good man

>you will never be an astonishingly beautiful germanic girl
>you will never be taken prisoner by roman slavers
>you will never feel the eyes of a lustful crowd ogle every inch of your young body
>you will never see a proud patrician, the crowd stepping aside to give him space, gesture towards you, out of all the girls, you
>you will never be led into his villa, taking in the splendor in wide-eyed wonder
>you will never let him touch you in places no man has known as he rubs an oily liquid into your skin
>you will never let out a quiet gasp at the sight of his engorged member
>you will never take it hungrily into your mouth, swallowing it whole until your eyes water
>you will never bite down as hard as you can

You will never masturbate with the body of a girl who you have the power of life and death over

>implying you would be wealthy enough to do any of this
>implying you wouldn't be some random pleb

>girl
>girls

>you will never bite down as hard as you can
Enjoy being sold to the Colosseum specifically for the donkey-shows and, hence, the giraffe-shows.

Most people on 4chins would probably like that tbqh with u familia

>implying you wouldn't just flash a bloody smile at the panic on his face as he realizes what just happened and take that image to the grave as you impale yourself on the spears of the guards that come running to the sound of his piercing wail

>tfw you will never mass rape plump Latin qts with your bros after plundering Roman cities of all their riches

>girls

Barbaros girls are for helping the wife cook and clean.

Get me a nice twink Germanic boy for sexual stimulation.

>you will never be a treasonous roman that helps the barbarians into the city and masturbate in the corner as you indulge in your fetish of watching smelly, uncivilized savages rape the local townswomen

>local townswomen

It looks more like those were slaves of a Patrician, likely not local.

>You will never force your slave girls to have sex with baboons

>you will never be the barbarian that finds the masturbating roman traitor in the corner and rapes him

Where's the point in living?

I don't find Northwestern European women attractive at all.

Me too my friend, me too. Even amongst Germans, Austrians are the most attractive.

If they didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes frequently, everyone would be considering them ugly with their potato faces and manly jaws.

Dude...you can still go to Saudi Arabia and own a harem.
Oh and i worked at a 5 star hotel once. When we hosted important clients from KSA, they hosted a big orgy. Booze, lots of prostitues. It was crazyness.

the scroll was better

I'm always suspicious of prostitutes, they're walking STD's. Did you get any action?

Nah, that's reserved for Roman invaders

G e r m a n i c u s

410 best year

Lost me at the biting thing, the rest made me really sad that it wasn't my life

>astonishingly beautiful Germanic girl
Like beautiful Germanic girls exist.

Germanics have decently-looking men and fugly women.

>potato face
what does that look like?

The self esteem of protituts is way to high nowadays.

what was your job there how did you know about the orgy