/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Triage edition

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell Info
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=yEJtuNIW-RI
youtube.com/watch?v=jE1h-IMLefY
Upcoming Changes to Pro League
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/5odf7q/year_two_of_rainbow_six_siege_competition/
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Patch 5.3 is live.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1547228-Patch-Notes-Update-5-3
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Friendly Mission Successful:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12184163
r6stats.com/leaderboards?sort=ranked_wlr&dir=desc&mode=ranked&stat=ranked_wlr&platform=uplay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying shitposters don't use 4chanX

i am shit at the game

so am I

>making a new thread this late

Everyone knows euros can't keep a thread alive

>2 alive, defuser up
>hibana on the defuser dies
>twitch is across the fucking map
>"i was droning"
>tell him to move in then drone
>dies to a spawnpeeker like a retard
>"wow sure glad i moved it"
>proceeds to camp at spawn again
just can't fucking win with these people

thanks me too

You wouldn't be dragging anyone down, there's people of all skill levels in the TS. Just join up

Although maybe if you're doing really badly it wouldn't be a good idea to queue up for ranked with platinums and diamonds - just other people (since by queueing up with plats and diamonds you won't learn much by going up against other plats and diamonds that just stomp you)

It's not so much that I'm worried about dragging down as it is the fear that in their bid to try to accommodate my shit skill, they'd do the thing where they get slowly frustrated over time and eventually, out of politeness, imply they have to go

when I know full damn well it's because I am shit and they don't want to be teamed anymore

>buy oil slick for luison
>unlocked for capitao too
huh, i honestly didn't expect that since luison is "seperate", what a nice surprise

10th for sweater man

I want a darker matte purple weapon skin. The one we have is too shiny, and looks really gross on some weapons.

There better be more skins and uniforms with Velvet Shell

Is the bonus event running the entire weekend or how many hours are left?
Just woke up her in yuropoor and found out about it.

Dude don't even worry about that, shit happens. Whenever a team just isn't clicking after a while people do take a break and reshuffle teams later, it's normal. Everyone makes mistakes and has bad days. People get that

Just join, there are plenty of shitters here too, but at least you'll have fun with a semblance of communication instead of getting rando leavers every time

just be yourself dude

Bringing back this poll, for science

strawpoll.me/12184163

Vote up

i want to kiss her on the cheek

test

it works mate

riot police when?

who cares, we play for fun and there's always room for you. you can come play, learn , have fun and improve. mostly we play casual.

TS is kinda dead at the moment so maybe join us tomorrow.

Who /frosty/ here?

She's my top KD and WL operator by far in the game, and I don't know why or how. She's my 10th most played operator, so it's not even like I've been maining her or anything.

And before you ask where to check your stats, it's here r6stats.com

Are there any websites that shows the ranked leaderboards? I looked around but couldn't find much.

Well there's this, but it seems so outrageous I'm not sure whether to trust it or not

r6stats.com/leaderboards?sort=ranked_wlr&dir=desc&mode=ranked&stat=ranked_wlr&platform=uplay

And it's not even by rank or anything, just WL ratio
So lots of people that have played very few matches are there

New art for new thread

Noice, really noice user
Also great sneaky /r6g/ tagline

I like it user

pretty good

you should make some more soon

Thanks user

>Tacticool operators
>All through C4 with a phone strapped to it
Why does this rub me the wrong way
Shouldn't they have better equipment
They aren't all rag heads

Was a tough 4v2 situation in plane in that laundry room. Me and this guy almost clutched it. Walls exploding all around us as the enemy breached us all at the same time. We clutched it until their last guy clutched it. But it was a cool moment as a wave of enemies came we were able to hold them off. I keep forgetting to leave shadow play on. We lost but my heart was pumping so hard.

I'm open to ideas, or requests. But for now I sleep

Reused assets I believe. First iteration of siege or the "gameplay" of siege showed the defenders as terrorist like enemies. The nitro would make sense. The white masks also used the nitro cell bombs. What would make more sense was for the defenders to use c4 and a clacker.

tl:dr they wanted to save money and reuse assets

But the attackers use clackers.

I'd like to see Jager's headgear drawn onto this goose.

It would be a nice addition alongside the Thermite frog and Valkyrie cheetah.

make the honking one bandito

The nitro cell has a phone on it. So they can reuse that model for the detonator. They could not use a nitro bomb with a wall breach clacker. Doesn't make sense. If they were to use the breaching clacker they would then have to remake the nitro to fit it.

>remove phone in modeling software
>add blinky light
>touch up texture
>recompile
one intern could do this in about an hour

>play on pc
>tab claims everyone are using a headset
>no one ever talks
Is it just for the sound whoring? Always been using normal speakers.

But do they want to pay that intern for that hour? They already made the nitro for the hallways of death for T-Hunt.

tl:dr Sometimes ubishit is shitty and lazy

apparently siege uses the same engine as ass creed

>sound whoring

I'm not really drawfag tier but meh

drugs/10

fuckin saved

This is part cute, creepy, and cringey. I am conflicted. I am not sure I like it. But I don't fully dislike it.

As perfect as I imagined it, good work.

As long as you arent a rude dude that doesn't tilt everytime he dies then I will play with you user.

I have over 20 hours on Montagne

Did Ubisoft finally fix 2-0x0000E000 error?

I want unmasked Montagne, but with the way they model faces I'll probably regret it.

serbian operatives

>GIGN
>Rook handing out condoms because you must "Always use protection"

10/10

>get into normal terrorist hunt for farming
>meet a bunch of guys who wants to farm too
Pretty fun to speedrun maps and get 150 renown for 2-3 minutes of work.

What level are you supposed to be around the 100 hour mark?

And what if hibana's flower power gun got a new firing mode allowing you to change between horizontal and vertical shots?

If you have different ranks on eu/us servers what charm do you get?

>playing valk on kafe
>my team is bunch of retarded idiots
>2v5 in 30 secs
>managed to kill sledge and montagne blinded
>got fuze and someone else
>1v1 lost
>team complains on my skill

I dont think its possible because of the gadgets barrel

Guys, I got in fucking ongoing ranked right now. Wanna funny fact? Its fucking stuck-in-a-loading room. Almost 20 mins passed and its still loads. Nice -rank I got here, thanks ubi

I usuallly alt f4 when that happens, why youre able to join ranked games in progress i never understand

I joined exact same room right now. Fuck ubisoft.
Ongoing rankeds were """fixed""" long time ago. But its shitsoft, so everything is normal

Hey, we will address this issue after Reddit trinked situation is solved! Thanks for the feedback and don't forget to buy out Season pass 2!

t. its_epic

Do cluster charge kills count as Gadget kills for the challenge?

Does Thatcher's emp work through floor?

yeah

Higher

>every fucking time i get to plat, i get matched with complete fucking retards that dont know how to reinforce\play\reload\shoot
>prevailed that shit somehow and get to plat 2
>game just throws middle east leavers and whining team killers in my face, as if shouting 'fuck you'

Nice. Even on gold ranked there is 95% chance someone leaves in your team

So once more what the fuck 183 diamond retard does in gold ranked? BETA? I hate this shit so much

Am I missing something if I don't play ranked? I can't tell if I'm missing out on a large part of Siege or not.
I'm a level 90 solo casual player but would rather not have Eastern Europeans scream at me and team kill me because they didn't ace/I'm the last one standing and taking my time/picked an operator they wanted or didn't want/did something.
I enjoyed GO matchmaking because it was the only way to play 5v5 but gave up eventually because it stops being about having tense coordinated fun and more about winning and getting through a match while being the least mad in the match.

Dont fucking play ranked. Never ever. Retarded bullshit system with fucking leavers. Siege matchmaking is worse matchmaking in the fucking world

I only got this once. I wish it was more frequent I usually get 3 operators remaining after 30 seconds and then Glaz dies outside

Do you retards even know where Melilla is?

Level 55 here, entered once and my team didn't reach the 90s while the other team had three guys in the 200s. It was a disaster.
I'm from Argentina and the only server in south america is in Brazil. There's some chill guys but most of them moonspeak me during the whole match and rage when I can't understand shit.

btw i'm white

what do I need to do to roam a map freely on my own w/o a timer?

His accent is Castillan. He isn't from Ceuta or Melilla.

At least they have a spanish person doing the voice. We could've gotten RE4 all over again.

Ranked in this game is just luck of the draw, son.
Aint no such thing as "fair".

My beauties are in place.

Anybody need a shave?

How do I make friends in Siege?

has anyone got this without the shitty watermark?

how is it possible to still think echo is anything other than shitty and overpowered? his drone gimmick is broken
>it goes invisible
>it makes it impossible to defend yourself
ah yes

stop being a weeb faggot

No because that face is awful.

By giving me the sauce of that picture

Also, talk in chat, if communications is good, people tend to stick with you

Echo is just a worse smoke, his only use for the team is denying plants and his weapons don't even shoot where the sights are pointing.

Additional Protip: Use your own drones to locate the Echo drone, the desaturation and gamma adjustments make it very easy to see.

nah he's a crazy overpowered support character
>3v5
>he's just droning all 3 of you
>his teammates mop you up no problem
if the effects of the drone didn't last for like 20 fucking minutes maybe it wouldn't be as bad but fuck me he's irritating at the moment

That's why you drone first.

echo shitter detected

It's really tricky to hit heads with the drone pulse

There's only one shitter here and it isn't me.

Sometimes his drone fucks with me but for the most part I havn't seen a good echo. Half the time they're fuckinga round on their drone and I get an easy kill. Other half of the time they can't shoot for shit

are you sure it isn't just ubisoft servers still being fucked up?

It was pretty awful yesterday, teams were consistently losing 1 or 2 people (myself included) on both sides, some ending up leaving and returning to the same game several times.

We finished 4 more rounds as 4v5. We should've won, but thanks to that fucked shit turned