>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E

>Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends [Vote Once per Day]
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

snipergys.tumblr.com/post/156517631870/fire-emblem-fates-party-gathered-and-offspring
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZzkoByjt8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

snipergys.tumblr.com/post/156517631870/fire-emblem-fates-party-gathered-and-offspring

Rhajat is cute

Day 11! Vote today and you only have two left! We're coming down to the wire here, folk! Can we get Ike number 1 AND number 2 spots?

Azura a shit

paintschainer.preferred.tech/
Throw some line art into this and have fun

They can't seriously be planning to not combine votes for characters, right?

Azura is shit

>currently sitting in 8th place out of every single Fire Emblem female in existence

Um. Try again, sweetie.

>that Matthew scene at the start of chapter 19
hit me pretty hard

>popularity = quality
That's not how it work honey

It does that to first timers

Reminder that Ryoma is a brilliant tactician, arguably on par with frumpy Robin.

Corrin really has such a incredible outfit. I love it. That's why I voted for him too.

Basically I vote for the characters with really nice outfits. Like Tharja and whatnot.

Which outfits in FE do you think are god tier? did you vote for them?

I like Hana

Still waiting on hypnotikiart

It's been so long since I last played this that I forgot how it was

Surprised at this, actually. Was expecting something more Crazy.

>Voting for Corrin

Corrin's suit is great. It's cute and sexy too.

>"Tharja is psycho, abusive and selfish!"

>Tharja: I don't want you to exchange your life for mine.
>Virion: You would deny me the inestimable honor?
>Tharja: Don't worry. I have a different plan for you. I want you to live, Virion. So promise me.
>Virion: B-but that is no proper oath for a gallant warrior such as I!
>Tharja: Nevertheless, it is what I desire. And if you want to marry me, you'll do it.

>Kellam: Also, it sounds like he and his wife had a little baby boy. Which makes me an uncle, I suppose.
>Tharja: Hee. That's good news.
>Kellam: Um...
>Tharja: What?
>Kellam: N-nothing. I've just never seen you smile before. It's nice, is all.

>Vaike: Look, you can't brush me off that easily. Teach knows why you're here. Yer thinkin' about the battle today, yeah? About how some folks got hurt? Don't go blamin' yerself for that, now. You did all ya could.
>Tharja: ...I should have done more.

>Tharja: Your mother and father are both...doing well. They worry about you all the time and can't wait to see you again.
>Nowi: Oh, that's great! So where are they? I have to go see them.
>Tharja: They are far, far away, Nowi. Too far for you to ever reach them.
>Nowi: Pfft! Yeah, right. If they're beyond the oceans, I can fly to them. If they're in the deepest forest, I can walk to them. I'm kind of immortal, you know? I've got plenty of time.
>Tharja: Ten thousand years would not be enough. Just be content knowing they're well.
>Nowi: ...What aren't you telling me?
>Tharja: ......

>Tharja: ...I think I've come to understand the motives of my future self.
>Noire: What?
>Tharja: I don't want you dealing in hexes. The dark arts carry with them tremendous risks. My future self knew as much...
>Noire: You think that she was worried for my safety? That...she loved me?
>Tharja: Can't say. Not about her, at least. ...But I love you, if that helps.

If you could put together an 11 unit army with any characters from fire emblem, which ones would you pick?

>Only one Lord
>Must include at least one healer
>Should include two cavilers.

Wow, look at how out of character Tharja is in those supports. Awakening writers really don't know what the fuck they're doing, do they.

>canonically experimented on her husband and daughter
>was so into curses she neglected her daughter
>One of Noire's ending has her staying to make sure she doesn't curse her newborn self

Didn't even bother to read it because you can't argue with canon. Nobody was saying she's 100% awful either.

It's common knowledge that no one reads support coversations.
>But they're all bad
Yeah I know.

Her being abusive has always been a meme. At worst she causes runny noses to her fellows.

>canonically experimented on her husband and daughter
I keep seeing this but where is that stated?

In her daughter's supports?

/feg/ are contrarians and tried to force a meme to spite Tharjafag.

Tharja is a good girl.

Actually Noire stated she was so into curses because she wanted to avenge her late husband.

Noire. Noire's ending and supports with She-Bitch bring it up.

The thing is, if you hate a character, why would you read all of their dozens of support conversations looking for the one where they act differently? Especially since it usually revolves around people going "look at this one line in this one support, that clearly disproves literally everything else this character has ever said or done".

That's neat and all, but that doesn't make her a good parent.

And she also experimented those curses on Noire herself. We don't know the degree of said curses, but she still subjected her to it against her will.

it seems to work the same way for the other side too whenever this discussion pops up

I keep saying Tharja is the best but nobody ever takes it seriously.

eyrios or olwen lads

Titania is a character with an incredible outfit. I think your definition of incredible is "impractical stripper armor".

She really is and is one of my favorites. I can see why they would get irritated by him and her by proxy though. The socially awkward mages is just a trope I'm fond of though.

It's more of a jab at people saying that characters are "flat" or have no value or development beyond their looks when 99% of any character's development is in their conversations with other characters. You really don't have any way of learning much about someone unless you actually use them and have them interact with others.

Eliwood
Kent
Lance
Titania
Xander
Seth
Franz
Luke
Shin
Nanna
Mist

That outfit is also great, but what's wrong with "impractical stripper armor"? It gives me a boner and gets me engaged in a game and that's always a plus.

>muh impractical armor
neck yourself

Tharja has the same recurring themes in most of her supports, it's not a few special ones.

- She tests curses on people, but those curses are always small and begning.
- While she uses others for her benefits, she is willing to let others use her for her benefits
- She cares about others, but prefers to hide it

You can find this in almost all her supports.

Thing is that the sole fact that the present leads to a benevolent future and knowledge of the bad one is enough to change it drastically.

You blame present Tharja for crimes she didn't commit.

>I think your definition of incredible is "impractical stripper armor".
In all fairness the primary problem with Corrin's outfit is them being barefoot. It's not particularly revealing otherwise.

Not him but your definition could likewise be defined as "female outfit that shows no skin and essentially covers any feminine aspects." Whether this is because you have some christian sensibilities or are a female who would feel threatened by women with better bodies than yours I can't say though.

I don't that outfit would work out very well for a stripper. like how does Corrin put that on/take it off?

You speak as if it changes anything about her character.

Tharja is the kind of person who would curse their own child, possibly FATALY, if it meant they could get revenge. That is not the making of a good person, no matter how you slice it.

It still reflects poorly on her either way. As much as you could say she has the potential to not do it in the present, you could say she still would. There's no significant indicator either way, and it's not the past versions of everyone is significantly different from the present versions, only that it's a different timeline.

What was even the point of the barefoot thing. It doesn't make any sense. They're a prince/ess. They live on a stone castle in a freezing mountain. They should have some goddamn footwear.

The extreme lack of foot stuff for Azura and Corrin that doesn't involve a penis is...troubling

how do you guys pronounce tharja

People are just jealous of Tharja. They wish their literal who waifu was as popular as her.

PoR Ike
Rhys
Oscar
Titania
Benny
Joshua
Ogma
Bartre
Nephenee
Minerva
Vanessa

What if their waifu is Lyn?

Alm
Oscar
Abel
Elincia
L'Arachel
Kaze
Sedgar
Sylvia
Sety
Gerik
Stefan

Just wait for the #SupportScience consensus on Tharja desu.

People always focus on how Tharja is an abusive mother and wife, but don't forget that she's also a traitor to her country who only defected once her side started losing

People just hate Tharja because she's associated with Tharjafag. If he killed himself already the hate would probably disappear.

They said they wanted to give Kamui a feral vibe because of their dragon heritage.

My wife and I are about to go to sleep. One last late night snack :3

I assume it was an in-joke to show off the fact that the character models have proper feet now, whereas in Awakening they all had Wind Waker peg feet.

Tharja is one of my favorite characters but I prefer Nyx and wish that she didn't get shafted as badly as she did.

>They said they wanted to give Kamui a feral vibe because of their dragon heritage.

Well, they failed completely and utterly at that. Just another thing to add to the list I suppose.

>but don't forget that she's also a traitor to her country who only defected once her side started losing
No she defected because she fucking hated Gangrel in the first place and was looking for the slightest excuse to haul ass.

Reincarnation

Doesn't he only do Fates characters?

>started losing
They had already kidnapped and were going to execute the Exalt. Chrom was rushing to save her.

She just wanted the Robin dick that bad.

I wanted to marry Forrest, and I chose Nyx to bear my husband. The support between her and Leo was pretty touching. She's a good character.

Their biggest failure was making Femui the most attractive character in the game but not giving you the opportunity to dick her.

>I chose the woman I wanted to bear my husband

When you think about it that's a pretty creepy sentence.

It's kind of funny how if you pair her and Robin on chapter 9 and land a convo event tile she still has her yandere lines even though they haven't even supported yet.

Corrin may be the best girl in Conquest. The absolute best. Arguably second best girl too.

revisionist history
>Tharja: Let's just say I'm keeping my options open. I mean, long live the king and all, but I'd like to keep living as well. And I have a bit of a rebellious streak, I'm afraid. A...dark side.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZzkoByjt8I

>being upset over people liking a video game character you don't

I wish we got a little more on how Tharja is a grimleal and Robin is literally the avatar of her god. It's kinda implied I guess but the story doesn't really do much with it. Or anything with the grimleal really, we know nothing about the religion other than it worships an evil dragon god that is going to turn everyone into zombies. Doesn't make a lot of sense why you would worship it.

They also happened to be executing Emm right in the middle of Plegia, basically in their capital. Once Emmeryn died Plegia was done.

>Tharja: You thought I might be a Plegian spy? Yes, I figured as much. But you should know I never liked that dastard Gangrel. What kind of king would sacrifice his realm to suit his own twisted goals? It's a travesty he ever took the throne.
Gangrel was not very popular.

>always pronounced it 'Tie-tane-ee-ya'
>because she's a titan on the battlefield
>narrator in RD says Tit-an-ya
Bollocks.

>Plegia is evil
>[crickets]
>Nohr is evil
>NO NOHR BE GUD DEY DINDU NUFFIN MUH CAMILLA TITS MUH LEO

>Femui
>most attractive character in the game
You only think this because you can't have her.

Just watch the one on Camilla.

>I wish we got a little more on how Tharja is a grimleal
Not really. Gangrel says he was Grimleal in name alone, so she probably was the same. If she really was Grimleal there's no way she'd join the enemy.

After Emmeryn died everyone had to retreat. Gangrel only died cause Chrom led one final charge on them that Gangrel fought against personally and lost.

Tharja was Grimleal? I thought she was just some random shut in dark mage pressed into the army.

>I never liked that dastard Gangrel
the reason being, apparently, that he started a war that Plegia lost, one that Tharja defected and killed her own countrymen in

Just like Lilithfags or, the biggest cur of all, Generic NPC waifufags

Nohr and Plegia are both cardboard cutout countries. The problem with your statement is that they never sold you a 40$ game on the promise that you could play as Plegia and see the complexities behind their nation for a grey-on-grey conflict with Ylisse, only to discover that there weren't any, everyone in Plegia is an idiot or horrible person, and you just sort of sit there and let Gangrel murder people until the last couple of chapters.

>Ike telling anyone to shut up

Who's even going to take this furfag seriously? Shouldn't he be off taking the knot from one of his subhuman buddies somewhere?

A lot of people didn't like Gangrel, it was just a slow boil and that war caused it to erupt all over. Emmeryn's suicide was the last straw. Catching a glimpse of Robin also likely motivated Tharja. Regardless of Tharja's true motives it's kind of hard to blame her for defecting when it was pretty common sentiment among Plegian troops to begin with. Even Aversa and Validar disliked Gangrel and had their own agendas, similarly Gangrel didn't really care for the Grima worship.

This argument is dumb. Nobody was calling that third pegasus from Awakening attractive just because they couldn't be waifu'd.

>and see the complexities behind their nation for a grey-on-grey conflict with Ylisse
>Gangrel says in his supports with Robin that the big reason he wanted to attack was to unit Ylisse, Regna Ferox, and Plegia against the invasion of Valm
>he also says that Chroms dad was crazy and murdered a lot of Plegians in the last war and that Ylisse isn't some super paradise like what Hoshido is
>Walhart is later revealed to have wanted to stop Grima and even though he's evil Chrom says his leadership skills are insane and is what allowed him to command such a large army
>even with its shit plot Awakening is still leagues better than Fates

Fucking lel

>implying you're not secretly jealous that Ike gets to alternate between fucking Lethe, Lyre, and Ranulf every day.

Uncle Shinon, stop shitposting and come teach me how to use a bow and arrow

We literally have had people here who waifu the generic NPCs.

Ephraim
L'Arachel
Keaton
Amelia
Sain
Haar
Orochi
Nowi
Charlotte
Canas
Dozla

>that third pegasus
>Phila and Reimi aren't on the Awakening sections for the poll
>they won't be playable
>Excellus and Cervantes will
How fucking lame is that

At least Mustafa is there and Cervantes is a nice meme man

She has a name and it's Say'ri

Even I, as a filthy subhuman, can acknowledge Shinon is right and our kind doesn't belong in this world. Ike is a pansy when it should be Shinon who leads the Greil Mercenaries.

>All of the Hoshidan Units are pretty straightforward or even bland but are generally pretty upstanding people
>The Nohrian Units are a ragtag band of thieves, murderers, psychopaths, whores, and Benny.

Say'ri is the best and is the canon wife for Robin.

And? That doesn't somehow erase Femui's good looks. What is the issue with an avatar character being very attractive?

Robin's canon wife is either Tiki or Aversa from a logical point of view.