Whats everyone getting done today?

Whats everyone getting done today?

I'm tearing into this beast for a rebuild. Previous owner was a moron and messed it up.

Why is it so fucking big and wide? What engine is that?

Rebuilt the master and slave cylinders for my FB's clutch after replacing the clutch itslef last weekend. The weather's getting a bit warmer this week, so I can drive it again.

I'm glad to have it done.

Heading out to Jackson to repossess a car

VG30DETT

really want to wash, clay, and wax car but theres 100% chance of rain monday.

DOHC V engines are big

I'm excited to finish this project.

Installed a light bar on my dad's tow truck

Not what I wanted to get done

Went to the junkyard to try and find a fender and other odds and ends for my project. Came home empty handed sadly. Then I found my taillight was out on my truck so I'll have to pick one up next time I'm in town. It's also been raining since noon

Nice. Looks just like my daily.

For me, I just got my RB20DET all back together and running. Replaced the timing belt, a bunch of seals, a few lifters, and some coolant leaks. Seems to be doing OK. Needs a new battery now because I was lazy and took 4 months to do all this.

Got gas today, putting on new tires tomorrow.

sunday is oil change day for me, every month on sunday.

New shocks to get fitted. Somehow.

Rear shocks collapsed during a trackday and caused a high-speed spin on the fastest corner on the track.

if you're that concerned about size why not use a flat head?

Because I like power. It's just amazing how that big ass VG engine can't even break 300hp with twin turbo's. I can see why the engine bay is a nightmare.

Why post this bait pic?? The engine on the right doesn't even have any of the accessories put on yet. While the engine on the left has belts and hoses.

It's very restricted from the factory. If you get a free flowing exhaust, bigger intercoolers and a tune they make just shy of 400 to the wheels. They are a pain in the ass to work on but they are awesome engines.