/ovg/ - Anyone being a whiny cunt gets banned edition

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ABgzzQLL!oLiL3u5VxS_dCJmnpHOuAkI-K6JT5mxh3OauoNzN2os
youtube.com/watch?v=K5xojwMTgTk&t=2370s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second for 5% damage.

can you imagine being mad at nothing? on the internet? over a collection pixels and code?

Series organizer should ban James from the server

5%th for animeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is the Morgan GT3 the car to beat for Macau? Gonna tear you guys up in the moutain.

Fuck off fin

checked

checked

wait so why do we restart for crashes if there isnt damage?

We restarted Three Rivers because the pileup in that turn was so big the entire track was blocked and half the field was stuck

yea cunt

How can restarts be real if damage isn't real?

⣀⣀⣀⡀
⢀⣠⣤⣤⣄⣀⢀⣴⣾⡿⠿⠿⢿⣷⣄
⣴⣿⠿⠛⠛⠿⣿⣷⣦⡀⣠⣿⠟⠁⠈⢿⣧
⢀⣾⡿⠁⠙⣿⣿⣄⢠⣿⡟⢸⣿
⢸⣿⠁⣸⡿⠿⠒⠒⠤⠤⠒⠒⠛⠛⠓⠒⠒⠢⢤⣀⣼⡿
⢸⣿⡀⣠⠞⠁⠈⠑⠚⢿⡁
⠈⢿⣧⡀⢀⡞⠁⠙⣆
⡻⢿⣶⣤⣾⡄⡄⠸⡄
⢠⠃⠉⠛⢻⢰⡼⡇⣿⡇
⢸⢸⡞⡇⢠⠃⢱⢠⠃⡇⢧⡇
⢸⢸⢀⠇⢠⠃⠸⡀⢸⢣⡘⣄⢀⡜⢸⢀⡴⠓⢤⣘⢦⢧
⢸⢀⣜⣜⡴⡇⠙⢌⡄⠙⢌⣆⡠⠊⣜⠴⠋⡇⢸⠉⠓⠓
⡼⠁⡇⠤⢇⡀⡼
⡼⠁⡔⠸⡀⢄⢸⢆⣀⠤⣀⡠⢀⣵⠃
⢇⠰⠣⣀⠑⠤⡵⣄⢧⡀⢀⣠⠔⣫⠃
⠉⠁⠉⠉⣱⣦⣈⡻⡛⠒⠤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣴⠟⣏⡴⠁
⣴⣿⣿⡿⠈⠛⢄⡀⢠⡿⣆⢀⠎
⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⠃⠙⣦⣠⣶⡿⠹⠏
⠘⠛⠛⠛⠃⠛⠛⠛⠁

so? it's just for fun, it's not like the track being blocked matters :^)

───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌ The invasion has begun......
─▌▒▀▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▌▀▐▄█▄█▌▄▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▀▐▀▐▀▒▒▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌Copy & Paste this on every thread you see.
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

Track blocking accidents arent fun

Reee, what?

>turns off trip
>still says the same things anyway

ano ne~?

Not having to even vaguely preserve your car isn't fun.

t

kirino a shit

Then don't race? kind of obvious solution to your stress.

Each gram of Pacer ™ is a multi-stage test is a test of aerobic capacity is difficult, because of this no more. Pacer 20 meters of film in 30 seconds to begin. Adjust the start. The speed of the signal begins little by little more and more, but very small with a hear this. [Beep] one by one, this is our last days were almost ended, at what hour soever you shall hear the sound of organs. [Re] ran the course of the memory of a straight line as long as possible. Secondly, this is the sound of the able to finish it, is to try. Test will start in the beginning of the interview. In the standards, and get put the stable.

Copypasta courtesy of /u/carpetmuncher9000 at /r/copypasta.

Only for you, after losing because of it

>bad decisions

sorry lancer

OH MY GOD YOU HIT THE WALL BUT KEPT GOING FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HOW IS THIS A FUN SERIES!!>!>@

These may be pretend racecars but these aren't pretend friendships

f

>tfw no ship

I caught back up and lost by less than a tenth. It was a wild finish anyways, but that's not the point.

It's gay to have zero punishment for wrecking. This can get ugly pretty quickly because now there's no reason for anybody to get mad over intentional wrecking - "at least your car isn't damaged :^)."

And if someone complains about it in the thread, they can just counter with "hurr stop creating drama."

Sorry I'm the only one with hindsight.

*seethes with anger*

what hurts even more is that this was in the last lap :(

It's always about you, isn't?
People don't go around crashing people on purpose anymore.

Kindly FUCK OFF.

Well, aside from the guy letting the AI drive his car because "memes."

I'm sorry, I got overly ambitious with my turn-in there.

Fuck off James, seriously, just fuck off and never come back.

YEAH GIVE HIM SOME

>the Cosmo line

champ, are you serious right about now? are you seriously complaining about a fun series that literally is run on memes and hopes? hindsight? you? please, you are being very petty right about now.

strangely i was shown in 2nd place for a bit after this incident. cosmo and james must have merged into one entity.

>mfw Lancer took me out while recovering from this.

t

ñ

unfortunately webm related put paid to any hopes of catching back up to the other pro drivers. not very magnificent. still, >fun race

T1 on Mag Park is pretty fucking horrifying.

its just FAST no worries

Nah it's okay, I had more issues with T2 and its sandpit of death. Also the little lip right on the outside that will catch your splitter and leave you stranded there.

i forgot to practice my start without tcs and kept it on because i wasn't sure i could handle the power.

>I caught back up and lost by less than a tenth. It was a wild finish anyways
Alright, so thanks to the small damage percent you had a better battle at the end. What's wrong with that? You're first in the points anyway, finishing second matters nothing.

I can almost guarantee that if it was the opposite way around (and you hit the wall) you'd not be posting this.

>It's gay to have zero punishment for wrecking. This can get ugly pretty quickly because now there's no reason for anybody to get mad over intentional wrecking - "at least your car isn't damaged :^)."
There is a punishment for wrecking, you lose time and most likely positions. As for intentional wrecking (not just someone getting into an accident with your buddy) you will get a server ban for it as we already have had to do. But you have to be constantly crashing people to receive that.

The only reason why people dnf here is because they ether have an issue with their game or they get mad.

That said we will not be changing the damage. If you don't like this find another hobby.

use launch control

Never used launch control before in rF1. Not sure we ever raced a mod that had it enabled.

f1 and f3

the best cars in BES had it

I'm not saying jack damage up to 100% and disallow restarts or any of that bullshit. We've ran like 25-35% for past GT3 seasons and there was nothing wrong with it.

What 5% has done is tell the other guys on the cusp of being competitive (dprec/aspirations/zg/bob) that they don't even have a chance at winning because myself and Cosmo can literally kill each other at 250km/h and it means absolutely nothing. A couple years ago I was in dprec's shoes and had to chase down Risto. I kept at it because I knew there was a chance he could throw it all away, and sometimes, he did. I'd be incredibly frustrated if that situation was now impossible.

>There is a punishment for wrecking, you lose time and most likely positions

No, this is not correct. Cosmo went into the concrete wall at top speed, shot across the track, and smashed into me. We were up on Aspirations by 35 seconds at the time of the incident. That gap was reduced to 29 seconds.

I'm paid to run a private rFactor 2 league and you'd be surprised at how all the little shit you do with the rules affects the on-track product. This is why I speak up the way I do.

NOBODY CARES

FUCK OFF AND MAKE A BLOGPOST OR SOMETHING

Such a compelling argument.

I know right?

FUCK OFF

>tfw on the cusp of being competitive
not really a valid point, because the 5% damage and literally killing each other at 250km/h and it meaning absolutely nothing applies to those of us in the chasing pack too.

You will be very thankful that we are only running 5% damage in a few weeks

So relax and go play pCars2

stop being so triggered for 2 seconds

Y?

Here we go again...

Good way to start the race

Didn't think this would actually happen

Some side by sideo action

shit webms, install this next time

mega.nz/#!ABgzzQLL!oLiL3u5VxS_dCJmnpHOuAkI-K6JT5mxh3OauoNzN2os

no it wont break anything or tank your FPS, i just used it in a potato pc myself

>tfw just ahead of all the carnage

feels good man

Keep that /OVG/ double-standard alive.

>inb4 "James plz"

Nice racing room bb
No

Trying to put the squeeze on me

If you act like a cunt I'll tell you to fuck off.

NOW FUCK OFF.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5xojwMTgTk&t=2370s

ok

And here I hit Marko ;_;, sorry was fun battling

Save it for a few weeks.

The key difference is Cosmo, myself, Guzzah, and Risto can go out and click off 45 minutes worth of clean laps, building enough of a gap where a major accident doesn't matter even if it happens. As a driver sitting in 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc, you can't capitalize on these moments like you once could. I'm all for shitter-proofing the series, but at the same time it's inadvertently allowed the two guys up front to be impossible to catch.

Some good racing

we will increase the damage only on your car how about that?

>Bringing up the ass-backwards logic of a decision that was made for only this series is how to 'act like a cunt'

If you'd actually do what you say, maybe the spammer would be dealt with too :^)

>not including what happened before the corner into the webm
nice fake news

>i'm giving you enough room
>cut the track

okay.jpg

We all knew you and Cosmo would be untouchable. No one cared then, and no one cares now. Keeping damage low keeps the grid numbers high, which imo is far more important.

I guess.

FUCK
OFF

Whats the minimap addon?

trackmap

So let me get this straight..

>the mumble circle jerk are all shitters who need zero damage
I thought we were playing racing sims, not handhold sims

SIDE BY SIDEO
I"m just shit talking man chill. I know I was in the wrong there and before the corner

need for speed is more realistic than this goddamn mod

And that's all