>start tailgating them

desu

>escalating the situation instead of just letting them go

you're the biggest cancer on the road

>being okay with getting punked like a bitch by some faggot in a crossover

>not just brake checking them
don't get passive aggressive like some kinda faggot, just be normal aggressive

How fragile is your ego?

Just put it in neutral and coast to a stop.
I used to own a fucking clapped out 1981 ford that could only safely handle a little over 25mph, so I would only drive on the country roads to and from work.
Apparently, normies also like to drive on country roads while texting agressively, and will attach themselves to the rear bumper of the first vaguely competent driver they see.
So I would be sitting there doing a little over 25 in the middle of fucking nowhere, and these dumb bitches would come up behind and start tailgating.
All of the country roads around here are passing zones, so I assumed that they were all just too dim to go around a pickup going half the speed limit on the shoulder of the road and waving them around whilst on flat, straight, empty streches of road with actual MILES of visibility, so I always just stayed half on the shoulder at 25-and-a-bit and ignored them.
Then, one day, I got a real special one.
Some fucking bimbo in a kia soul did the normal "park a foot off my ass and stay there as I got over as far as I could and waved them by" thing, but then,
she took it a bit further.
She honked at me.
Not like a pleasant little beep, no, she layed it on.
HOOOOOOOONNNK
For almost a full minute.
Eventually I got tired of it, and since we were in the middle of a flat straight, I decided I would just slow down until she felt comfortable passing an already nearly stationary object.
So, I put the truck in neutral and waited.
I eventually came to a complete halt, which confused her to the point that she stopped honking.
She actually just sat there, confused and frightened by the stationary object in front of her.
For five. minutes.
A full five minutes.
You see, OP, these people are like pilotfish.
They cannot drive on their own, so they attatch themselves to people who can.
I have since tried it on everyone who has tailgated me since that day, and they have all stopped with me, and not moved.
(cont.)

>"BMW/audi drivers are jerks" - everyone
>drive an audi normally, 5 over everywhere, extensive signaling, slowing for corners like an american that can't drive
>people intentionally get in front of me just to try and get me to slow down even more
>get in a camry
>10 over and not braking for corners? I'll move over! Have a nice day sir!

Hmmmm.

I don't nerd Helen ruining my car
kek

you can eat shit if you do this during a fog though

My favorite driving activity is to go out and drive a normal 5-10 miles over the posted limit until I encounter one of these pilotfish,
then slow to a stop and wait the roughly half hour it takes for them to work themsleves into a blind panic and call the cops.
By this point there is usually a trail of anywhere between 3 and 10 confused parasites sitting in a line, baffled by the concept that one of their hosts would ever stop, as competent drivers just calmly pass by.
Response time is usually 20 to 30 minutes out in the sticks where I do this, so after I see the cell phones go up I can succesfully escape the sheriffs 99 out of 100 times.
The one time I was caught, the deputy nodded at me, then said that my vehicle did not match the description given.
Your time is worthless.
So embrace it.
Get some snacks and a book on tape, and go fight back.

>try to get around someone who takes about two years to reach three under the limit and actually stalls at lights
>it should be simple, since the other lane moves 5mph+ faster and people are going around like mad (so madly i haven't had a safe gap yet)
>crossover that was going significantly faster up until now, creating the gap that people were using the get around, decides to match their speed

You are truly a god among men user

He's not as much of a god when one of those idiots is driving a ford F9001 that takes up so much of the road that your "fun DD" can't get around because the only other place to go is a ditch

>Your time is worthless.
>So embrace it.
>Get some snacks and a book on tape, and go fight back.

This is some fight club shit, except or driving.

If you're getting THIS upset on the road, maybe you should get back on the bus and let the adults do the driving.

>be on le twisty country roads
>someone starts tailgating me
>boiracer mode engaged
>turbo spools up
>DEJA VU
>still trying to keep up with me, even if pulling a trailer, trying to make a point or something that they can keep up with me
>dagumi my car and hit apexes of all corners
>really let my foot get heavy
>they pussy out trying to go 80 around a sharp turn in their commuter shitbox/brotruck
>tfw I win in my superior japanese sports compact
>tfw someday I will wrap my car around a tree and die, but don't care
>tfw forever young

>he LIKES being cucked by chad

>merging onto highway
>econocucks trying to heavily accelerate and merge in front
>spool that glorious turbo and give them a reality check

>MILES of visability
Where did he even imply such a thing?

>tfw turbo Subaru
>tfw live in Aus and BTFO commos and fords on the regular in situations like this

I like doing this in my shitbox, it won't go faster than 15mph up the mountain roads but as soon as it starts to go down hill I fly away from anyone behind me. Feels good to see people bitch out in cars 20+ years newer than mine

>be in south sacramento
>Africa*
>fat nigger in old p71 with one headlight
>gets onto my ass
>pushes me to 80mph
>crosses over double yellow
>guns it
>make eye contact
>pace her
>she goes ape
>isnt looking
>mows down mailbox
kek

I like doing this.

If someone is tailgating me I move over. Funny because then they get scared to go fast all of the sudden and slowly overtake me. Then I pull behind me and tailgate the fuck out of them.

Works well with my v6 pony car.

>containing road ragers with someone in traffic by pacing each other and whoever the enraged driver gets behind blast windshield wiper fluid

>window down
>arm hanging out
>looking around at all the neat scenery around me
>rear view mirror pointed directly at the roof so i don't have to deal with impatient people
>driving 2 mph under the speed limit, for safety
i love driving it's so calming

>t. gets upset and tries to piss other people off

"man be patient, just let life happen. people really need to calm down on the road. huh, what, LET THAT ASSHOLE GO PAST ME? HE CAN FUCKING WAIT. DOWN TO THE SPEED LIMIT FOR YOU, YOU IMPATIENT BOYRACER FUUUCK THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>driving slow along the river
>beautiful saturday arvo
>arm on the open window sill
>shooting thumbs up to the guys who make a show of passing me

>be my brother in highschool
>drive 240 series Volvo with quad rounds
>aim rear wiper fluid squirter to side of car
>hose down people in smokers ally by school

>Feels good to see people bitch out in cars 20+ years newer than mine
This
In my old jap shitbox, I'll fucking die if I get into a wreck. Seeing people in cars that actually have a crash safety rating puss out is great

You have such a shallow and empty life

>slower, but newer model of the same car pulls up at a red light
>light turns green
>the other car dashes off
>catch up easily
>driver visibly panicking
>keep pulling ahead
turns out, she wanted to change lanes to turn right to a Walmart parking lot

>in Ausland
>faggot Audi doing 40 in a 60 zone
>SPEED SPEED LOVER, GAME'S NOT OVER
>double clutch down into second
>roar past them in my NA 1.6 liter 4cyl 323 hatch.

>I can't slow down and indicate
This is why women shouldn't drive.

T. Zero reading comprehension