discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 16
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=892110

>Digimon World Next Order English Trailer
youtu.be/kfIMnZ77niQ

>Digimon World Next Order Pre-Order Bonuses and Release Date
gematsu.com/2016/11/digimon-world-next-order-launches-january-31-north-america

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>HQ version of the new Appmon ED
youtube.com/watch?v=kjpG28Lm3Xk

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny NO Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/26xBCiEXjC7vAaR1u/source.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the new thread.

Can somebody tell me how to make money in next order? I want to increase the gym but I never have more than 6000 bits or so

Cheat codes son

Fight a lot of wild digimon.

Be a rich bitch.

The orange Ogremon looking thing to the right of the main city drops 950 bits a time and respawns when you go in and out of the city.

Thank you thats a good idea.

If you have an overabundance of medicine from speaking to Koromon each day, Tentomon buys those for I think 1250 a pop

But Lili isn't in Next 0rder.

That crossover was weird.

Black Gabumons on one of the early areas drop a lot I think? Either that or items that sold for a lot

How are you supposed to reach mega level in Next Order? All the requirements are so insane and training gives me like 20 a time. Someone suggested fighting digimon instead of training so you don't lose the hour, but everything on my level seems to only give me one or two points and everything else just immediately wrecks me. What am I missing? Am I just supposed to use ultras for a few generations until I get better base stats?

Took me 3 generation to get enough stat to reach mega, gettig the right trainer skill and training the more you can at early stage do wonder.

What would the right trainer skill be?

All of the training branch, the one that expand it's life and the birth/egg one.

WELP

media.giphy.com/media/26xBCiEXjC7vAaR1u/source.gif

Any quick ways to increase your tamer level? Currently running around trying to get strong enough to get past the Garudamon blocking the path to Logic Volcano.

Garudamon don't block the path, only the resources spot.

Ah, thanks. I must have gotten too close whenever I went in, will take care to stay away.

Yeah did the same x3

what os it?

Slow down nigga I can't see shit

Are they going to put DarkKnightmon or any of the other Xros Wars Digimon in any of these games? He was the coolest villain in the franchise.

It looks like Appmon card backs with crests on them.

Which crest is on the back of which card, I'm not sure because it's going too fast

if frontier digimon can get in, no reason xros wars can't. Appmon might be more difficult though...

The digimon heroes equipment?
They're coming soon?

Yup

Well I'm () a fucking idiot then.

Order is Common > Uncommon > Rare > Queen > King > God > God+ > SP > SP+ > LRare

Digimentals featured in that .gif are (in order) Hope, Kindness, Light, Fate, Miracles, Knowledge, Purity (twice by accident I assume as there's no Sincerity), Love, Friendship and Courage

If you could pick ONE Digimon to remove from the franchise, which one would it be?

So does anyone know what leomon wants? He keeps saying that I need information on the Veggie Troops. I'm completely stuck on what to do to trigger the event to save ShineGreymon

Meicoomon.

Veemon.

Lilithmon, no contest.

And here comes the deluge of (You)s

Do all the quest, including the veggie's and cave one's (Globlimon and Tyrrano)

Renamon.

I just want Bandai to stop forgetting Callismon exists.

By getting the chips you get the apps, only a few of them give you apps you can use though but they also upgrade for the map one you need tripmon or satellamon, I dont remember if there is a standard appmon that gives you the map, its not navimon that one is for traveling between cities.
Once you get it there is a ! symbol where you need to go next

You're dead to me.

Holydramon

Maybe some of the recolors?
Apart from meme answers trying to be funny by offending others I really cant think of any digimon Id remove.

Have a (You) freinds

I'm not fishing for (You)s, I was hoping someone would agree with me.

Stuff like Lilithmon, Tinkermon, Venusmon etc. are the absolute worst. Any Digimon that looks exactly like a human is shit. At least keep the face covered so it's more 'mysterious' on top of having some monster elements.

Nothing makes me cringe more than seeing an obese neckbeard post his team of all tittymons. Why even play Digimon if you just want a game about anime girls? Why does everything have to be all waifus all the time?

>I get angry at opinions! and of course those people that hold such opinions are ugly men!

Good for you.

I'd like to see Starmon 2010 as a Child-level and the digimon equivalent of Honedge.

>Why does everything have to be all waifus all the time?
>posts a picture of Mimi
The irony.

I'm going to fap to Lilithmon and you can't do anything stop me.

Now he was fun.

bellestarmon where

So was Next order's story fixed or is it still embarassing?

Difficulty or plot?
Plot's the same. Difficulty's decent now.
Haven't tried hard yet

Never.

Best human Digiwaifu.

Where is everyone?

Playing Yakuza 0, waiting for my NO copy

I'm playing Re:Digitize.
Trying to get all the cards

Does anyone know where the fuck Piedmon's 3rd hiding spot is?

blammo

Check between your buttocks

Does Leomon ever catch a break in any canon?

momantai

Spent all day moving.

What did he mean by this?

>stop liking what I don't like
Not as if I do, all I can feel is disgust when looking at womons like angewomon because I can still see them as they beasts they evolved from and will likely turn into. But that's my own psychosis, kinda how I can't find human women attractive because all I see is a skeleton with meat on it.

>I can't find human women attractive because all I see is a skeleton with meat on it
I mean, I don't find women attractive myself because I'm a literal autist but that's quite the way of looking at it.

>no andromon in next order

For what fucking purpose? This nigger is a staple at this point.

What do you find attractive?

I don't know. I guess 3d models of women.
But like with doujins the fact they were made by men and that it's essentially one big gay erp shrivels me up.

>But like with doujins the fact they were made by men and that it's essentially one big gay erp shrivels me up.
That actually does get to me sometimes.

Holy shit that's hilarious

Never thought of it that way.

A lot of doujin artists are women, through. The funny thing is that some of those doujins are more gross and unrealistic than the ones made by men.

Well where are they going to see a vagina?

Is Appmon actually good?

It is okay

How do you tell which skills use wisdom or strength?

So what do you think of husbandomons?

>posts a Tri pic
But Tri is fujoshibait like no other Digimon series was.

Yesterday would have been Wada's 43rd birthday.

;_;

>Wada
Who?

The guy that sung bassed Butter-fly and many other awesome songs from Digimon. Kouji Wada who died last April.

I only dislike Lucemon off the top of my head. Literally just a generic anime shota. Although when he was first revealed I thought it was to show how 'special' he was because he looked just like a human kid. Most male humanoid Digimon I can think of have a mask and enough armor/belts/claws to look like a Digimon.

Petermon and Captain Hookmon are pretty lame, I'd never guess they were Digimon out of context, but they'll probably never appear again so whatever. And Aegiomon is a little iffy but at least he's got Mr. Tumnus legs.

HolyAngemon, Shutumon, LadyDevimon, Agnimon, Sakuyamon, Beelzebumon are some humanoid Digimon I think are awesome.

But I greatly dislike stuff like Lilithmon, Venusmon, Mervamon, Sanzomon... I guess my criteria is pretty arbitrary but that's just my opinion. user asked me which Digimon I didn't like and I answered.

>Sanzomon
Has that even appear in any media outside of Digimon Crusader/Heroes?

I don't think so. It seems mobage-original Digimon are doomed to collect dust from the word go.

And speaking of humanoid Digimon that will NEVER EVER appear again, I have a soft spot for the Sistermons since they were drawn in the same style as the original Digimon art and they even got their own oldschool Hyper Colosseum cards.

Xros Hunters

That was a waste of a sexy priest.

Most things in Xros were wasted.

Sucks nothing went anywhere with the 'Journey to the West' Digimon.

It looked like they wanted to do a miniarc about it, but they said "nah, fuck it" and scrapped the whole idea.

Why are the PS4 stat requirements so much higher than the vita requirements?
I was trying to see what I needed to get my grapleomon to bancholeomon and the requirements were really low so I checked what the vita requirements for vikemon were and they were barely a quarter of what my zudomon needed so the requirements for bancholeomon are probably much higher for PS4 than the guide I was looking at said they were for the vita.

Is the cooking skill worth it in N0? I noticed the restaurant meals give you an inane boost for training, but they are costly, so I was wondering if you could just cook stuff like that and if its worth spending points on it.

Hunters had no clue what it was doing.

I thought you could get keramon in next order, I've gone every egg and havent seen him, what gives?

this redundant fucker.

bump

Post game after you beat armageddomon.

This must be what autism is really like

But venusmon and sanzomon have their faces covered you muslim.