pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PQlxDYphIQ4?t=474
thebitbag.com/kingdom-hearts-3-disney-worlds/222114
twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/status/825853067069313024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The last thread was 700+ posts long
Jesus christ how did it survive as long as it did?

sora is a regularion lion

What does that even mean anymore

No, Sora is an ordinary kid.

/khg/ is on life support. There's maybe 2 people that sit on it all day bumping it. Not even 2.8 could save it.

>playing throught DDD HD
>Its fun as fuck

DDD is a good game

I'm playing it for the first time but is it just me or are the spirits completely useless. They don't seem to help at all, not even as a distraction, I have to kill everything myself.

What is Aqua thinking here?

Pretty much. They're there for stats and abilities.

>Hope a breeze doesn't come by

H-how come?

>played through KH 1.5 and 2.5 to fill in the blanks from a decade of missed titles
>critical 2FM run
>took me about 400 tries to beat Lingering Will, in the process I earn a healthy respect for him as an adversary
>mfw playing as LW in BBS against Terranort
>also mfw Terranort COME GUARDIANs

youtu.be/PQlxDYphIQ4?t=474

REALLY ACTIVATES THAT GUARDIAN

Look at Xion, shes got nothing underneath that sweater
Now look back at aqua

Oh my!
She could have blue panties though.

That's every party member in every Kingdom Hearts game. I was hoping they'd finally fix that in 3, but going by 0.2 that's not gonna happen.

What are you doing with your life?

Sorry user

Watching it pass by

Where do you think we are?

Aqua is so leggy.

Heh okay that got me

Slim long legs!

Lots of new filters with interesting results

Why do they bother nerfing medals for International

For money supposedly.

>people paying for weaker versions of strong medals
>they'd rather do this than just release the orginal versions and rack in even more whale bucks

"balance"

Everything is still fucked up. The fact that they release Key Art #1 now, which represents the 1st Anniversary, speaks volumes about SENA.

Balance only exists if it's to our detriment.

Btw does /khg/ have a Discord or something? Wouldn't mind chatting with you guys more.

I dread what they're planning for the Anniversary

Probably just brooms *if* we're lucky and they'll expect us to be thankful for them

They're just for stats and abilities

They make you OP as fuck though

I've already given up on brooms, now i just want
>Guaranteed in 5 pulls
>Daily jewel quests

There is a tiny speck of hope: the Power/Speed/Magic Proud Quest Level 280.
They contain a Mickey & Broom medal as reward for each one and this is probably the reason SENA hasn't released those quests yet, even though they are months behind schedule.

Now that that Proud Mode is released, they have too bring these quests since you need the Sun Gems following the quest past level 280 to level up the Proud Mode Keyblades further.

There is of course the high chance, that they simply replace the reward with something different, like a Mirror medal, but maybe there is a reason they waited so long to introduce them.

>There is of course the high chance, that they simply replace the reward with something different, like a Mirror medal
The reward wil be a Huey, Louie and Dewey exp medal

You make that medal yourself? Its really good if you did

It's an official medal, just not released yet.

ooooooo, wonder what it does

its not kh discussion is dead. its that /v/ is having those threads

All /khg/ cares about is Aqua's shorts.

>All /khg/ cares about is Aqua's spats
ftfy

Simply not true, some of us also care about Seplhie's and Kairi's panties, especially since they were removed from 1.5 and 2.5, respectively.

All /khg/ does is talk about Aqua and have that stupid filterfag bump the thread.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that likes Xion.

I like Xion
Don't let whofags bother you

Who?
but seriously nobody really talks about her cause there's no fags as into her as aqua, i still like her though

Xion is a good girl!

xion feels like your little sister

great thread guys, i really like this one

Going by the theories that along with Xemnas, Xigbar, and Saix, the other members that haven't shown up yet (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene) are going to be Xehanort Vessels, who are you most looking forward to seeing?
I'd like if Marluxia showed up by himself, all proud and cocky because he was the final boss of CoM, but even with his new Nort powers he gets beat by Sora and co pretty easily. (Showing Sora's growth and giving a little payback for what Marluxia did to them in Castle Oblivion)
^That might take place in the Tangled world, where Marluxia's Nobodies showed up. (or that means nothing and I'm reaching too much)
Larxene, I think, might be a designated girl fight. Hopefully not; I'd like if Sora at least got a fight against her. I think she is going to be relegated to someone else to finish off, maybe Aqua.
^It'd actually be neat to have her and Lea square off. Or, because Lea's not that skilled with his Keyblade yet, both Lea and Kairi. (Honestly, I just want Kairi to show up and do a little battling. She killed a few Heartless at the end of II, right? Let her do that again.)

brooms

>People always ask for Star Wars for KH
>Never the superior Lucas series

With Demyx and Luxord, I (sadly) don't see them getting much more screentime.
They've always felt like the least malicious out of the Organization, anyways, so I'd like if they showed up, maybe as a comedically ineffective villain duo.
Being Norted doesn't make Demyx any less lazy, so the only threat the two pose at first comes from Luxord.
But then someone says or does something that causes Demyx to have another "Silence, traitor" moment, and you have a punishing battle against him, where even Luxord is like "whoa, dude".

(I've just always liked those two. If they aren't villains, I still want to show up as Those Two Dudes that just hang around a world and don't do much)

She's really grown on me as a character

If Nomura really wanted to, he could bring her back and make her existence mean something.

Surprised we haven't seen that fag in a while

>Literally willing to extend the development of KH3 just to shoehorn in Zootopia or Moana
For fucks sakes
thebitbag.com/kingdom-hearts-3-disney-worlds/222114

>Silence traitor
what the fuck are you going on about

She is on the list of people who need to be saved, but KH3 is going to have so many characters to juggle that it's hard to imagine she'll be relevant at all.

KH3 is just the end of this "arc".

They could save her for the game after that and it work. Probably introduce another enemy race too, one born from being completely forgotten especially by those were close too before losing their hearts or shit to that degree

You know, when you fight him in Hollow Bastion and he stops whining and whimpering and gets all serious for the first time.
Whenever he drops the act, and his voice gets a little deeper.

>implying she isn't coming back as a nort

I'm gonna be a whale one day.

>implying you haven't already been consumed

I bet you're already half Xehanort

No darkness here bub.

Does Titanium Backup work on KHUx? Planning on switching phones. Don't have a NormieBook

then get one

Just get the facebook and never use it, simple as that

I just realized that the art view of KA2 still says KINGDOM HEARTS X 1ST ANNIVERSARY

kek

Spirits are useless, even their special attacks are arguable if they're worth it compared to just waiting out another Balloonra. You're supposed to level their affinity (The bar they have) and they supposedly get faster and attack more often, but even with two 10's on me at all times the things barely even touch anything, and by the time you even have 10s you'll have ways to clear entire mobs so they're even more worthless.

nice

The best spirits are the ones that buff you.
Combo Assist and Spirit Roar are fucking godly.
Those buffs alone make Spirits not useless.

Does anyone have high res images of the PS4 aqua themes from 0.2? Can't seem to find them for PC.

Young Xehanort (Ben Diskin) is gonna be doing a stream of DDD if anyone wants to watch. Kind of interested since he seems pretty chill.

twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/status/825853067069313024

>watch numbuh 1 play vidya
When he gets to meeting of the norts, ask him to say "KIDS NEXT DOOR, BATTLESTATIONS"

>tune in
>some girl "gasp, its miiiiickey"
>close tab

>that fucking slideshow framerate
Why the fuck do people stream on YouTube?

Is it me or is this choppy as fuck?

Normies don't know about twitch.

I remember Spirit Roar was good but they last like 20 seconds at best and take ages to recast it again. I just ran with the cool looking ones at the end, Dragon Dragon, Tyranto Rex, and Lord Kyroo were my main men.

>but they last like 20 seconds at best

Lasts much longer than that with 3 levels of support boost.
Lord Kyroo is a good support Spirit as I recall.

>take ages to recast it again

That depends on how many other options it has for attacks.
I'm still fairly early on but my meow wow was casting it almost non stop.

>After all these months, finally making progress on MoG quests
>Currently at +15
>Get my hopes up whenever I get a run that seems doable
>My mfw when I get the 255 Jester

kek
i'm at mog 22, grinding for material as we speak

But Twitch is filled with normies?

Hikari (PlantiB remix) is soooooo good

Is Marluxia really canon third most powerful original XIII member?

What's the point when he's never gonna appear again?

>Is Marluxia really canon third most powerful original XIII member?
No.

>What's the point when he's never gonna appear again?
in an interview someone asked nomura why there is marluxia looking nobodies in the d23 trailer and he replied with something along the lines of "certain enemies look certain ways because someone has been there before" basically confirming marluxia (or his true self) is in kh3

>he's never gonna appear again?

He's most likely in KH3.

People watching someone else play video games are not normies.
They might be casuals but that's a step away from normies.

What's the point of Kairi becoming a keyblade wielder if Lea was already going to fill the last spot?

Because the two of them make seven

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Lea
Mickey
Aqua
Ventus