Genocides Russia is responsible for?

I just read about the genocide of Circassians the Russians did. It's very disturbing.

What other genocides or massacres is Russia responsible for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RQVSHfuPCQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukchi_people#Relations_with_Russians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crimean Tatars, if you could call that genocide.
They totally deserved it though, and commies finished them off later with deportations.

Well, I will say that Circassians didn't deserve ethnic cleansing. They are actually interesting people.

Cossacks

genocided the Balts a little bit

they genocided the hell out of Chechen's

it was part of a culling operation to break resistance but still

Also, anyone else think Dudaev was based as hell?

The massacres that Russia committed in Lithuania during the Russian-Polish war of 1654–1667 bordered on genocide.

Parts of Moldavia; past the Dniester and in Bessarabia, as well as northernmost Bukovina (Chernivtsi oblast).
The Ukraine, along the Volga, and the Galicians were also heavily affected by Russian concern for their subject populations.
The Jews have consistently suffered pogrom after pogrom at the hands of the Russians.

How did they deserve it? By being Muslim? By not being Slavs?
The Tartars live perfectly well in Poland and are highly respected and appreciated by their host nation.

Are Russians incapable of having the same respect of other peoples? Have they not been a threat and a menace to culture and ethnic borders throughout their despicable history?
Russia is savage and ruthless.

The greatest genocide in human history was the one suffered by Russians and committed by Jews.

Who haven't the Russians killed?

The eternal russkie...

>Jewish store is burnt in late XIXth century Kishinev
>Jews spend the next centuries planning ways to destroy Russia and enslave it's people

Just let it go. Wasn't Red Terror, dekulakization and the privatizations of the 1990s enough revenge?

This man is correct. The slaughter of the Russians after WWII was the greatest slaughter of people of all time.

The alleged suffering of the Hebrews was only stated alongside a series of other events.
You neither rebuked it nor discredited it, so I don't see what you expected to achieve. I'm not going to "let it go".

>they genocided the hell out of Chechen's
Yes, during the 1944-deportation half of our nation died. We were about 500 000, the deportation killed about 200 000+.
Since 1994 160 000 - 200 000 Chechens died during the two Chechen wars by a population about 1 million.
Now we are about 1,7 million Chechens, 1,5 million of them living in Chechnya.

>Also, anyone else think Dudaev was based as hell?
Mashadov was the best imo

>after WWII
After WWI you mean.

Tatars literally came there as slavers and invaders ran the Crimean Khanate was a slave empire until defeated and shattered by Russkies poles and ukies.

sauce on pic?

Crimean Tatars were literally Muslim enslavers.
>hurrr y don u respekt them
>but Russians are EVIL and RUTHLESS
Fuck off idiot.
Circassian genocide (more like expulsion, but whatever) was kinda too brutal and unneeded, I agree.

That was Soviets and Chechens rebelled at the height of WW2. Same reason Crimean Tatars were raped so hard.

Yeah, some hundreds to thousands rebelling farmers and deserters are the reason to kill more than 200 000 people, mostly civilians.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RQVSHfuPCQ

what haven't russians genocided?

seriously, where have they been that they haven't fucked something up? name one place.

Chukchis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukchi_people#Relations_with_Russians

Most of these were by the Soviets, so they don't count as Russian.

Besides, just remember who saved your asses in WW2.

fuck off slavshit

>we dinu nuffin
>itz de soviets

soviets are russian

One of the 150+ ethnicities still living in Russia?

Don't you know? Stalin killed 150 million Ukrainians.

buff

37 billion actually

>Soviets are different from russians
Nice meme there cucklord

pick one and see if you're lucky then

There is nothing wrong with genocide. It's a natural consequence of human society and there are examples from all over the globe.

They deported more, IIRC.

not even sure if i should go with this or some edgemaster thing