Does anyone own one of these?

How is it? Crossover hate aside I am looking for a cheap small suv. CRV is a bit too big for me as I regularly look for parking everyday so yeah.

why a suv? whats the point?

I already have a sports car and am getting a bit older and need something that doesn't scream that I am immature 25 year old . I need alot more space but not size if that makes sense

Also I am in the US and wagons are not really available at least not in my price point. I am looking to buy new also.

Accord Crosstour.

WAY to big. Have you seen that thing? Also pretty useless as the roof is low as fuck

CRVs are fucking tiny. If you can't park one in a city, you're the problem.

HRVs are shit. Shit CVT if you want awd and if you don't get awd what's the point? The awd is also useless. It's front wheel drive until it slips. It also uses a 10 year old single cam civic engine instead of any of the newer, better engines. You could get a nice used TSX sportwagon for 20k with low miles.

Look into the Buick Encore or the Chevy Trax instead. They don't use a CVT like Honda does.

>Ahem

>suggesting a slow as fuck lifted impreza

The HRV has less power than the Crosstrek.

Just ride the bus faggit. Holy shit.

The cr-v is small.

>I need alot more space but not size if that makes sense
In the office when we go out for lunch or whatever we usually take turns driving.
>Civic
>CRV
>HRV
>Mazda3
Guess what - there's barely any difference between all the shit I listed, they're all small.
If you "need a lot more space" then just get something big.
Yes, even the CRV is just as small. If you're going to get an SUV don't half ass it.

Buy a crew cab, long bed, F350 super duty dually. I parked one in a compact lot for 6 months and now I think I have PTSD.

>How is it? Crossover hate aside I am looking for a cheap small suv. CRV is a bit too big for me as I regularly look for parking everyday so yeah.
you really don't fucking care just buy some honda civic or kia or hyundai or whatever and fuck off. This is car enthusiast board not a car board.

>This is car enthusiast board not a car board.
Nope. Veeky Forums - auto not Veeky Forums - autismal enthusiasm for automobiles

Its got a civic engine for some fucking reason and its much heavier

It has none of the trunk space of the CRV

I don't understand the purpose of this car its fucking retarded

>the CRV is a bit too big

dude the CRV has a smaller wheel base than a civic.

the HRV and the CRV share the same frame and have the same wheel base within 2 inches. Get a CRV. Its got a better, bigger, more efficient engine, WAY more room and everything

Wrong. Hrv is based on the fit and the new crv is based on the new Civic.

GET A WAGON

is what I would say, but it seems your too poorfag for a good one unless you wanna go used.

Not OP are there any poorfag wagons that aren't dogshit slow?

Mazda6, Camry and Accord all come in wagon. Closest thing you're going to get to a reliable wagon.

Just get a Mazda3 hatch. Applies to OP too. If CR-V or CX-5 are too big then there is no other realistic option. HR-V and CX-3 are utterly pointless other than gaining the bus rider driving position.

And the new Civic is based on the Accord, and OP complains about the Accord Crosstour being too big.

>Difference between wheel base of a 2012 Accord Coupe and a 2017 Civic Coupe is 4cm.

I want something with enough room to sleep in, and transport lumber and shit, hence wagon.

So you want a vehicle that's the size of a Fit but want to sleep in it? Not going to happen.

No, man. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

SUVs/crossovers sized smaller than a CR-V are mostly pointless. If you want interior space, you're probably better off with one of the newer compacts that has an upright seating position.

Go sit in a Honda Fit, even a Hyundai Accent- they're smaller cars but the amount of interior space is really impressive. It's too bad that Toyota doesn't have an equivalent for the Scion xB in the US market anymore.

A compact van like a Ford Transit Connect could also fit the bill. Same deal, smaller footprint than a mini-van or crossover but with tons of interior room.

I know it's technically a crossover, but you could look at a used Ford Flex- it's really more in the spirit of a station wagon than an SUV, even if its profile is a bit too high for the former.

Cx3 isnt really a crossover at all. Ive driven one and you sit pretty low in it, not to mention its only like 1" higher then a mazda 3.

Drives good too. Its the only one of those little crossovers that isnt dogshit

>Ford Flex
I've been thinking about it, I just can't decide if the design is too soccer-mom-cube or not. That and I don't know much about their reliability yet.

Grow the fuck up and stop wanting to sleep in your car. That's stupid as fuck. Just stay in a hotel

>$80-120 a night to sleep in a """"""""clean"""""" roadside motel for a 3-10 day trip

stop being a poorfag. a comfy bed and breakfast in the morning is worth that.

Why didn't I think of that? Thanks user. Gonna buy an i8 on monday.