Please talk me out of buying this thing

Hello Veeky Forums, I've found this seemingly great 2005 Corvette for sale. One owner, Z51 package, a little over 30k miles for $21,000 OBO. my only concern is the fact that 2005 Corvettes had weak rear differentials. Does anyone know how much it would cost to replace it with a better one? Is there any other reason that I shouldn't buy this car?

m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=450236643&zip=92128&endYear=2008&pageLayout=list&sortBy=distanceASC&startYear=2005&searchRadius=200&maxPrice=25000&transmissionGroup=MAN&mmt=[CHEV[CORV[]][]]

Pic is the car.

Other urls found in this thread:

rpmtransmissions.com/page9.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oebzAIZEfxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe because everyone will look at you as an overcompensating limp-dick?

ah yes
the classic compensation reply
good job !

rpmtransmissions.com/page9.html

bout tree fiddy plus a 0

For that price, buy a C5Z or rice out a C4. $21k for a decade old base model is insane.

But a c6 is comparable in terms of performance to a c5 Z, and the c6 looks significantly better imo

Holy shit that's expensive, I was honestly expecting $2,000 with labor. Whoa.

21k seems stepp for a z51.

the base model can be a lot cheaper, and you can almost get a z06 with a little more.

Nice one dude, I'm sure everyone knows you have a huge dick since you ride the bus.

I'm in SoCal, and I've never seen a price that low around here for any Corvette with less that 90,000 miles.

"Woops can't buy expensive things cuz much compensation!"

Nice 550 Maranello!

Goddamn, you're right! I never realized how similar they are. I'm okay with this.

If you dont plan on drag racing the thing on slicks the rear end is fine.

Ur a faget

this is what poor people say

>30k
If it's dealer serviced one owner you found a gem. Don't forget to pop the clutch!
youtube.com/watch?v=oebzAIZEfxQ

DESU that looks like a good value. For that price, i don't see a much better performance deal (unless you're gonna mod.)

They're pretty fast and handle great.

>$21k
>30k miles
>Z51
>expensive

Yeah ok. That price actually makes me think there is a catch.

C5s with 30k miles go for higher asking prices.

>american
>handles great

Stfu

Beefing up the rear end won't be any more than $2k and it'll handle 1000hp easy. So you'll never have to worry about it again.

>Anyone
>Thinking a c6 corvette doesn't handle great

do you have any idea what you're talking about?

They feel a little numb, but they handle really quite well

This is true. I haven't contacted the owner yet