Hey nice corvette there!

Hey nice corvette there!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584443/Porsche-recalls-latest-911-GT3-models-replace-engines-two-100-000-supercars-catch-fire.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that positive camber in the front

Very cool looking

Nice ignorance here buddy.

If your car culture only includes modern cars you only see in pictures, you really don't have to shitpost and show us that you're the usual average pretentious American who thinks that he and his nation rules over all.

Please, get fucked the next time instead of opening threads like this.

Dude youre so upset lol

except it actually looks good. corvette rear is fucking ugly with these edgy lights and four exhausts right next to each other. corvette looks like it was designed by a 5 year old.

I'm upset because an ignorant dipshit is spitting on the work of talented engineers and designers, you can't simply say that they've copied the Corvette because you see some resemblance. I proved that the inspiration comes from the past, it's always Ferrari family feeling.

Plus I'm mad because someone is comparing a Corvette to a Ferrari...like really? A plastic Corvette to an Italian excellence in the world?

>a plastic corvette against a plastic Ferrari?
Ftfy
Ferrari is objectively the least cancerous of the exclusive richfag brands but being less shit than shit never counted for much

Does any F12 owner actually plan on trading it in for one of these?

I can't imagine why anyone who's not a shallow "I MUST HAVE THE NEWEST ONE" whore would.

...so most F12 owners?

touche`

I forgot the mentality of the new-Ferrari owner.

I doubt they'll be able to. Isn't the 812 a "special edition" ferrari? Aka only the Sultan of Barein gets to buy them?

>spitting on the work of talented engineers and designers
Explain me why they are so unreliable despite being "very well designed and engineered."

Ferraris have always been unreliable.

High-RPG engines simply wear down faster due to the "the brightest bulb burns out the fastest" thing.

Plus don't act like Fiat has ever been good and don't act like Fiat doesn't put a little Fiat "quality" into every slave-company it owns. Shit Mexicans producing Fiats in a Chrysler factory in Mexico makes better and more reliable Italian cars than the Italians themselves ever did.

I know going from timing belts to chains has helped them be a little more reliable, but the bottom line is a Vette will still take more miles to it than a Ferrari will.

>High-RPG engines simply wear down faster due to the "the brightest bulb burns out the fastest" thing.

>I actually thought it was a Corvette at first

Fuck you, OP.

What makes you think they are unreliable?

stop posting any time now

Amerifags wanting to think this looks anything like their beloved Corvettes

Bull!
It looks like a Corvette if it got attacked by bees.

>the brightest bulb burns out the fastest

It's true tho.

A bulb running at 125v will burn out significantly faster than a bulb running at 115v. There's even a calculation for it somewhere. Not only that, but the bulb at 125v will be brighter than the one at 115v.

If Ferraris were powered by A/C lightbulbs they might have an issue

mechanical engineer here. thats absolutely true. literally chapter 8.

if they put resources toward making it reliable then it would be. power output is not directly proportional to reliability. that would be nonsense

>fucking shigley's

Best books I ever hated. And though it would be true if you compared something running faster with the same components, it would wear faster, you're supposed to engineer around that.

Everybody hates on the Z06 because they didn't do it right.. Just upped power and didn't give a shit about the things that need to go around it like cooling. Yet using that same argument they defend Ferrari?

"bu-but small engine lots of hpees". Fucking meaningless. More engineering and time goes into making a diesel truck engine, because that shit has to last forever AND be as close to the limits as possible in order to compete with competition. Ferrari is just lazy because they feel they have no competition.

That's like saying a top fuel drag engine is better than the Ferrari engines. No.. No they're not. They're just more powerful. They're rebuilt every single race.. C4 explosions are powerful too but they don't leave much for reliability afterwards.

middle is best

The F12tdf and the 812SF both look like C7 Z06s that got attacked by a maniac with a chainsaw.

Build the wall

I think this is just a "post a picture and call the car a different car that looks similar" thread.

Holy fuck the thing is hideous i rather drive the new stingray over that fucking playdoh molded looking shit

I love how a Ferrari costs multiple times more than a Corvette and yet has less horsepower, is more unreliable, and is usually slower around the track. Of course the track specific models tend to break this rule when compared to a street-legal Corvette, but contemporarily still fail to outperform a C7R. Euros will be triggered by this post.

They even copied the color lmao

It may not be directly proportional, but you cannot deny that higher powers are going to be more prone to failure.

A small flaw in a low output engine will go without failure for much longer than in a high output engine.

>everybody is copying the Cockvette

You're fucked in the head in a serious way, goddamn human excrement

A Bentley Mulsanne costs the same as a Ferrari but it's slower on the track, so it's shit.

Your autism doesn't even make sense at this point.

is it faster than a gtr?

the top one looks like the bastard child of a mustang and a corvette.

lmao, this will trigger the gm fangirls

How?

Pic related is the base and the design is the evolution of these cars We can agree (?) on the fact that these new Ferrari are butt ugly, they're disgraceful, but shit no one can say that they're copying.

For what purpose?

>pic related

Also the F12 was the evolution of pic related.

So, everyone stop shitposting already.

higher power outputs only put more stress on components. if you make those components from stronger materials then reliability isn't affected

You can stop samefaging your own b8 thread any time

Dear uncultured American swine:

On what planet does this remind you of a Ferrari?

What the fuck is that black plastic droopy shit around the lights?
Also notice how there is no chrome on the rims of a Ferrari. To americans, chrome = luxury which is wrong. NO BENTLEY, ROLLS, ETC HAS UGLY AS FUCK CHROME RIMS.

Lastly quad pipes are for childrens hotwheels cars.

t. triggered yurocuck

Look at all these fucking busriders shouting at each other over cars they'll never own. It's pretty fucking sad lmao

>Cuckvette so buttblasted they have to copy their rival to even come close
>Americuks literally coping anyone because they can't compete

Just a reminder, one of this cars came out in 2008 while the other came out in 2013. Guess who copied who?

in reply to my own post, Ford has gotten the memo and made a proper supercar.
It hits all the boxes and has no chrome, proper lights, shape and lines.

Therefore Ford > GM. The new mid-engine vette/caddy will be covered in chrome and shit like the XLR and CTS were

rotflmao, recovery impossible

I mean, how can you brag about someone """""""stealing"""""" your car style while your Cuckvette is a rip off of every other super car out there because Americuks enjoy fucking themselfs up while the competition fucks them up too

except it looks good on the LFA.
The vette dropped the ball on the rear end and rear 3/4 view

I'm letting you know a secret.

One of this cars came out in 2012 praised by the press as one of the best sportcars ever made. The other one came out almost in 2014, as a """"""""""generational change""""""""" of an Americuck car who looks nothing like it's last gen.

Guess what car came out in 2012?
Well, it sure wasn't the Cuckvette

Nice Lotus, bud

you are BTFO so hard

>High-RPG engines simply wear down faster due to the "the brightest bulb burns out the fastest" thing.

TFW when no high RPG engine

Does it overheat after a lap aswell?

>praised by the press

That is not a good thing and judging by the press these days- Something to actively hold against it.

Dumb piece of shit asshole fucking burger-scum dickhead

>I love how a Ferrari costs multiple times more than a Corvette and yet has less horsepower, is more unreliable, and is usually slower around the track

Proof please.

"What?! Ferrari has three exhaust-pipes?!!?

"LET'S MAKE FOUR CAUSE 'MURICA!!!"

You burgers are just embarrassing.

>Plus don't act like Fiat has ever been good and don't act like Fiat doesn't put a little Fiat "quality" into every slave-company it owns.

This is why I hate this place so fucking much. That comment is so incredibly stupid and fake, I don't even know where to start.
Are burgers really THAT stupid?

>oil-men

That's a meme.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584443/Porsche-recalls-latest-911-GT3-models-replace-engines-two-100-000-supercars-catch-fire.html

Beauty

They took the vette's rear and made it not retardedly ugly.

wtf . is that camera fuckery or this car accually have + camber

You can start with a counter-example instead of making a worthless, insipid post that doesn't contribute to the slightest. And feel free to leave if you don't this board.

Ferrari isn't owned by FCA

Why is shitting out another car the pinnacle of modern design

Corvettes have had 4 for years.

Its probably from those plastic blocks that they put in to raise the car up for transportation.

So Ferrari returned the favor to GM like Alfa Romeo did to BMW? Based FCA.

it is kek
and they make godmachines
pic related has a Ferrari based engine and is the fastest sedan in the world
based Italy

Well shilled, shill, well shilled.

>shilled
>implying anyone cares what a bunch of poorfag weebs think about alfa
the only guy who could probably afford an Alfa here is Dracula and he doesn't seem to like modern cars. This place isn't worth spending money on publicity on.

>$180k car struggls to beat a car more than twice as cheap as it

Seriously user? Is this bait?

let's play "spot the assmad gm fancuck"

>he has no retort

not an argument

utterly btfo

assmad gm fangirl detected

C4 has the best ass of the 3 in my opinion.

prezo next to his "girlfriend"

PFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit shes so fucking cute

C4 has the best looks of all corvettes ever
Popups? Yes please

>no argument
imagine my shock

Is that a modded c7 interior?

>melted plastic body
>impossible to see out of
>oh god those door handles
This is really Ferrari now?

Is this b8?
It's a C4 interior

Just looked at the C7 interior, sorry for calling your post b8. It definitely takes huge cues from the C4, a total comeback

>companies copying corvette
>not other way around
lmao

>that feel when there will NEVER be a car as aesthetic as the 288

bleh

I thought volts and lumens weren't proportional

I love chrome. Black paint with chrome trim is the best.

In the middle?

shit trannys